I know this was one of you faggots

I know this was one of you faggots.

gizmodo.com/man-injects-18-doses-of-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pai-1831817131/amp

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-201744_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imj.ie/semenly-harmless-back-pain-an-unusual-presentation-of-a-subcutaneous-abscess/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much is a “dose” of semen?

so, was it confirmed he posted here?

please dont make fun of me

What if it actually works? I mean sperm would contain a precursor to stem cells

Does that arm LOOK like shit is working?! Shut up, you!

mfw

Attached: 1535660835217.jpg (500x500, 34K)

I wonder if it caused a clot.

1 scoop

this is your brain on nofap

tl;dr for those that just read the headline and assumed this dude shot up with 18 "doses" in one go because fuck that headline

> guy has been injecting himself with cum once a month of 18 months
> went to the doctor because he threw his back lifting metal object
> dr noticed swelling in his forearm, which cum dude admits he injected 3x his normal dose
> xray revealed trapped air beneath skin
> treated with intravenous antimicrobial therapy, released after back pain subsided

So the irritation was from the air? So the semen wasn't the issue?

Yep you got me, I did it. I thought that the regeneration cells that cause babies to grow would kick start some healing factor.

My fucking doctor called me a dick head then laughed and called me a dick arm so now all the nurses call me dick arm.
At least they all mire me.

Does he have superpowers now?

The article is just poorly written. Better and clearer info from the medical article they cite:
imj.ie/semenly-harmless-back-pain-an-unusual-presentation-of-a-subcutaneous-abscess/

>Case Report: A 33 year old male was seen complaining of severe, sudden onset lower back pain. He reported lifting a heavy steel object 3 days prior and his symptoms had progressed ever since. This gentleman had a history of chronic low back pain without neurology. Thorough physical exam of the upper and lower limbs revealed an erythematous papule with a central focus on the medial aspect of his right upper limb. His ASIA score for neurology was normal and non-contributory. The patient disclosed that he had intravenously injected his own semen as an innovative method to treat back pain. He had devised this “cure” independent of any medical advice. Upon further interrogation of this alternative therapy, he revealed he had injected one monthly “dose” of semen for 18 consecutive months using a hypodermic needle which had been purchased online. Upon this occasion the patient had injected three “doses” of semen intra-vascularly and intra-muscularly. The erythema extended medially along his upper limb over the course of the following 24 hours as seen in figure 1.

>It became indurated around the minuscule entry wound where he had failed multiple attempts at injecting the bodily fluid causing an extravasation of semen into the soft tissues. Bloods tests demonstrated a C-reactive protein of 150mg/L and white cell count of 13x109/L. The patient was immediately commenced on intravenous antimicrobial treatment after seeking advice regarding appropriate cover. A radiograph of the limb was obtained to exclude retained foreign body. This demonstrated subcutaneous emphysema as seen in figure 2.

>This patient’s back pain improved over the course of his inpatient stay and he opted to discharge himself without availing of an incision and drainage of the local collection.

he perspires cum now

>"Although there is a report of the effects of subcutaneous semen injection into rats and rabbits, there were no cases of intravenous semen injection into humans found across the literature."

Not sure if the scientists are more fucked in the head than he is.

Attached: 4658797.jpg (248x189, 18K)

He's like Spiderman but with cum. He sticks to things and swings from strands of goo.

Scientists walk along a path of enlightenment. There is not morality as we know it. An ant might be horrified at how we add spices to our food. But we are an alien entity to them.
This was like a scientist asking you if you prefer red or green chilli.

Someone somewhere thought injecting semen into rats was worth grant money.

You telling me you don’t want ratgirls and bunny Girls?

>putting a firecracker on a frog makes you a literal dahmer-tier psycho
>injecting semen into rats and rabbits makes you a paid scientist

Attached: 45687464.jpg (737x758, 43K)

Is that how that works?... Is there a limit on how many cats you can adopt?

As long as you tell someone and record the results. Pavlov got away with it.

If you read the article it says he was in the hospital for lower back pain. Not for semen injection, that was just a side project.

Also
>(((mandelbaum)))
Another Jewish hoax. Injecting semen for eternal youth and healing confirmed to be a true miracle drug.

Umm sweaty this was caused by an error with his technique, nothing to do with what he was injecting.

>sweaty
>how did he know?!

Attached: tenor.png (640x358, 196K)

Ask your mother.

They’re daily for a reason.

Attached: B7234832-571E-4229-8A22-BD847BCD8244.png (400x400, 122K)

>semenly harmless back-pain
kek

Shoulda renamed the page jizzmodo for this article, nawmean?

18 SCOOPS?

I wonder if it was rat or human semen. And if human, then whose?