Fph

>catalog
>search
>no fph
FPH ANONS LETS GOGOGOGOGOGO

Attached: AngrilyEatingInThePool.jpg (1065x916, 478K)

Attached: A classic.png (1000x1000, 1.67M)

Attached: BehemothCleansHisAssholeWithoutAStick.png (648x551, 70K)

Attached: Based fitizen.png (750x1334, 702K)

>people

Attached: wong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

My wife and her son have put on some weight in recent years. What should I do?

Attached: 1547689830957.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Based wrongposter

Attached: 1547515307253.png (363x487, 452K)

>Making fun of someone actually working to make it
Never gonna make it

Anyone who has to get surgery to make their stomach smaller to literally stop stuffing themselves to death doesn’t deserve any recognition.

>Cater to fats
>They still complain

Attached: 81sfm8sflta21.jpg (1232x1605, 153K)

Attached: 1547619419800.png (837x960, 742K)

fucking based

Fatman here tired of being fat. Most of the time I don’t eat bad, I just drink way too much.

I’ve been losing weight but not fast enough.

What if I only eat 3 eggs with sausage for my only meal a day and drink like 8 coffees throughout the day. What happens?

Attached: 1547650747164.jpg (552x617, 30K)

>8 coffees
Don't drink coffee. Stop drinking, only drink water and health drinks. Probably full body exercises too

What episode is this? I've missed the last few seasons of fatkino. Last ones I've seen was the followup to the Assanti shitshow

Any good episodes in the last 2-3 seasons?

I just like the taste of black coffee. Don’t do it for any other reason. It doesn’t get wake me up or get me wired. Other than that, I do only drink water and then booze on weekends. Coffee recently because me and my girlfriend got a keurig.

Oh and yes I exercise regularly. Usually alternate cardio and lifting days.

>What happens?
depends on what you put in your coffee. just get myfitnesspal or cronometer and a kitchen scale and be autistically accurate when you track your calories, it's that easy

Nothing just drink it black. Usually.

then it's as significant as water. i'd suggest watching your teeth though, you don't want to fuck them up

also stir fries are really good for cutting fat if you like them. i'd recommend them

>What episode is this?
The one airing right now. Idk what it is season and episode wise.

>booger
>trying to make it
Literally chopping off a part of your stomach isn't making it. Any weight lost that way is cheating and disgusting.

>I don’t eat bad
You need to make 100% sure this is true. Calorie count for the next day or two and find out what you're really putting in your body.

Attached: KangQueenAndPrincess.jpg (1366x768, 168K)

are their heads photoshopped? the lighting looks all fucked up

>1944
>Be American soldier ready to storm the beaches of Normandy to bash the fash
>Hell yeah, time to fight for muh freedoms and muh liberties
>Ramp Drops, Run like hell under mg42 fire
>Watch friends die left and right
>Get hit by a machine gun burst
>Lay in the sand and bleed out
>Last seconds of consciousness get a glimpse into America's Future
>See this
>Fuck.

Attached: Gods Gracious Gift To Me.webm (500x280, 2.75M)

You Mad White Boi?

Attached: 1515202286737.jpg (1280x1280, 265K)

How This make you feel white boy?

Attached: Where da wite wimin at.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

>bulking food
>get spanked by bbws and midgets
That was heaven he was seeing.

the only way to bulk

Attached: American Diet.webm (540x360, 2.91M)

Attached: 1542324413187.jpg (798x770, 195K)

and so our civilization collapsed in on itself. A tragedy really, because there were some who saw what was coming and did nothing to avert it.

now stop reading and go do something productive with your life

Attached: 1545930275679.jpg (640x640, 90K)

There's nothing you can do to stop it, you can only brace for it.

omg this basketball american family really disgusts me. Its insane the mother baboon is so diabetic her entire face is covered in acanthosis nigans. At least the daughter isn't dark like them but look what they're doing to her

>child

hyperpigmentation because they are so fat

Attached: dtm5b2rcbd001.jpg (3200x4255, 815K)

What’s a good example of a health drink? Not the same poster but I’m a little curious

I can't wrap my head around this. Who puts butter on a hamburger? And to that point, why would anyone put that much butter on a burger? I'm American, I live in the Southwest - is this a Midwest or Southern thing?

Attached: 1546975471465.png (291x186, 97K)

I've eaten at this restaurant with my buddies. The butter burger is a wisconsin thing, and a novelty at that. This place is a tiny little diner with a kitchen behind it with probably 20 seats in the restaurant total, not some large scale butter factory making the entire community fat.

do you feel the same way about /fraud/?

how did it get to this....
how can we fix our society Jow Forums

Literally stalled his weight for the last year LMFAO. And that's after he had surgery. Someone post the fucking pic of him eating an entire jar of mayo despite his band for fucks sake.

Boogie is a pathetic degenerate.

Attached: 1511852892239.jpg (368x469, 56K)

If I said no that would make me a hypocrite wouldn’t it

neither of those anons, but personally i find that comparison slightly unfair. you can always lose fat no matter how much you have on your body but you can't gain muscle indefinitely. getting weight loss surgery just makes it easier for you to achieve the same end goal as someone who didn't, but someone taking steroids has more potential than someone who doesn't

Not them, but steroids actively require work to be put in (before, as well as during usage) to get results.

Cutting away the part of your body that digests food in an attempt to stop being able to digest excessive amounts of food is an admission of defeat.
You couldn't do it through willpower, you couldn't do it through outside help, a health scare didn't give you the motivation, nor the threat of an agonising death, you couldn't even do it by constricting the stomach. You had to actually remove it from your body.
Good for them for wanting to lose body fat, but it's the actual worst way to do it.

Steroids are still cheating though.

hit the gas, racewar johnny!

this rustles my jimmies... fuckin dumb bitch, should be thankful they're advertising elephant leggings at all

you starve yourself, and then inevitably fail. hard.

just count your calories man. you can still eat whatever you want and LOSE WEIGHT. for real. its about the numbers of it.

You can lose weight eating anything but if it's not nutritious then you might feel like shit. You're already eating less calories so you get less nutrition from eating but if you're also eating junk food then it just compounds it

outstandingly based

Finally a cover that will fit my typhoon class submarine

>don’t eat til 4pm
>cook all your meals from raw ingredients (no prepared foods)
>dont measure anything bc lol idc
>find shit to occupy your time during the day
>drink one coffee in the morning (black obv), one coffee around noon (also black)
The goal is to minimize insulin and leptin during the day, so your body is hypersensitized to feeling full and sated by healthy foods.
I’m a poorfag who can give you some good basic rice and bean recipes that taste delicious, fill you up, and make enough to prep meals for days you dont feel like cooking. If you’re interested hmu

This

>don't eat till 4pm
IF is a fucking meme

Worked for me, I dropped 90lbs doing it, and it only got easier over time. If you tried it and it didn’t work for you, give something else a try

>give something else a try
already lost 90lbs, i just see fasting shilled a lot as being the best thing since sliced bread

Yeah its like after everyone realized keto wasnt magic they decided that IF must be the REAL miracle diet. But really all diets suck and if there’s one you find tolerable then thats a blessing

poor girl

why isnt keto magic

it probably has something to do with the heebs

They aren't magic but they can be used as tools to help you reduce calories because of hunger suppression, eating meals at a scheduled time and not just because you're hungry/bored, or whatever small benefit it gives. I used 30 hour fasts to reduce my hunger and cravings but now I just eat two times a day. Not because of IF or anything but I'm too lazy to cook three times a day so I just cook twice and eat twice.

Which smaller girl though?

>Food companies are pushing for less calorie intake

Attached: CICO-is-a-myth.jpg (1242x1302, 139K)

keto is pretty magic in my superior opinion

If it works for you its fucking dope as hell but no one diet will match with every person. Im just saying people should experiment and not lose hope when a diet everyone shills doesnt work for them

Yeah thats basically me too which is why I recommend IF as a sort of first line of defense bc even if it doesn’t work it can act as a sort of hard reset on any bad diet habits and hunger desensitization

Mate...

Attached: 9ABB27B0-4EF2-4D20-8903-D090945E1326.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>Basic rice and bean recipes
Could you post them pls? Help another poorfag

Post recipe to your delicious rice and bean recipe please.

They’re all fucking retarded but ok
1. Curry
>dice a potato and an onion
>put vegetable oil in pan (like just enough to cover the bottom, you want to cook the potatoes a bit), heat to like a 5/10 on your stove
>add onions and potato, cook until onions are soft
>add can of chickpeas, drained, minced garlic (you can buy like a big tub of the stuff), some chili sauce (like sri racha), and like any spice mixture called “curry powder” (or just garam masala and turmeric)
>add half can coconut milk or 2/3 cup cream, and half a large can of crushed tomatoes, and maybe like a cup of chicken stock if you have it
>your pan should be super fucking full of great smelling shit, so let that simmer for 10-15 minutes or until its more chunky than runny
>serve over rice, maybe with a dollop of hummus
2. Tasty beans (i literally fucking made this recipe up)
>dice onion, and if you want to some diced thick-cut bacon (this is the only meat i ever buy lol)
>cook bacon until just starting to get crispy, if you didnt use bacon just sautee onion in some butter
>add drained pinto (or black or kidney ir whatever) beans, garlic, chili powder, your favorite hot sauce, a reasonable amount of salt, and (the absolutely essential ingredient) a tablespoon of brown sugar.
>add a cup or two of chicken stock (if you do two itll simmer longer and be saltier, so just add less salt)
>simmer until you can run your spoon or spatula or whatever across the bottom of the pan and you can see it leave a “trail” before the sauce covers the pan
>serve over rice
3. White bean spageet
>not served on rice, sorry for lying
>put olive oil in pan (about half as much as you did for curry)
>sautee diced onion, add some spunach if you want (either-or tastes good)
>add white beans (theyre called like canelli or something like that), garlic, the other half of that can of crushed tomato, basil, and oregano,
>simmer until your spaghetti is ready
>serve with parmesean cheese
^all these serve 4

>tasty rice and beans
>for poor fags
>that stay good for multiple days

Jow Forums holy grail right here
what the fuck user, pls share

The trick to making it last is just refrigerating the sauce. Making rice to serve it on is pretty easy and keeps you from eating it all on impulse

already added to my recipe list

that white bean spaghetti looks like some prime /bulk/ food

White beans are great because they absorb flavors really well, so the sauce tastes better the longer you let it simmer. Ill even add like a 1/2 cup of water just to let it simmer linger without losing moisture

meant for

or you could just figure out your rough caloric requirements by your height and keep it below that for several months and work out at the same time

one day you'll wake up and look at yourself in the mirror and you won't recognize who you're looking at.

stop eating lots of carbs. just stop eating for awhile.

eat to survive, not for pleasure.

I gotchu famalams

Attached: Tasty Rice & Beans.png (1249x912, 70K)

based

I always wanted to be in a screencap, thanks senpai

While i dont agree with it also i do have to admit hes doing more to better himself than some if the other fat fucks out there

Is Hell able to burn for eternity because of all the fat it has for fuel?

Attached: ED3684C7-90E6-4055-90FD-A7592848A4BB.jpg (826x1825, 396K)

It's also funny that he thinks he'll plateau at 345. He would need to consume 3500+ calories to maintain that weight. How do you even eat 3.5k calories with a removed stomach?

Attached: KgPtJBW.png (924x1882, 747K)

Even if they weren't fat, people who eat in the pool get the rope

Basado as caralho

Christ he still has a BMI of 50...

I prefer black-eyed peas desu.

>Soak 4 cups of black-eyed peas overnight, drain
>Add 8 cups of water and one or two scored ham hocks
>Simmer until tender
>Season to taste and serve over steamed white rice

You can substitute for the ham hock but you need something with a lot of connective tissue to get the texture of the broth right (ham bone or pork jowl works well, bacon is okay in a pinch but the texture isn't as good) and smoked pork for the flavor. It's also better to go easy on the seasonings in the pot; I personally just use salt, pepper and a pinch of cayenne.

>We changed from the productive 50's to the degenerate 60's 70's.
>Change just happens goy.
>People are waking up to the degeneracy because it's critically evaluated the moment it gets shared.
>Oy vey goyim, just embrace it, change is not possible.
Sure boirgberg.

Attached: 1546692136952.jpg (1200x831, 776K)

Attached: 1543413992436.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>people

Attached: 1547581328045.jpg (491x583, 140K)

Based people poster.

>What if I only eat 3 eggs with sausage for my only meal a day and drink like 8 coffees throughout the day. What happens?
Yeah do that it works amazingly well because there's no counting or thinking, keeps food off your mind. There's also a surprising lack of hunger with OMAD. Just eat until full, add some greens and switch the menu up every few days.

Based beanposter

based shitty old meme poster

I go on these threads to continue to motivate myself to lose weight. So far, it works.

Lurk 2 years before posting, rage comic faggots.

God, I'm 72 hours into a fast right now and did not need to see this delicious baby Makin food

A Slayer t shirt...

Based people poster.

Don't drink coffee.
Drink water. Only water.

Eat less.

That's it.

You like shit stories fren?

Attached: 1433313986808.png (598x585, 196K)

Checked.
Based and hamburgerpilled.