I CHEATED THE NORWOOD REAPER

After years of min, fin and dermarolling my hairline is back to what I had when I was a teen. (started treatment around NW3)
It's thicc, luscious and women always put their hands through it. No one will ever know I was going bald young, you'll cross paths with me on the street and think nothing of it. On top of that I probably won't go bald until I chose to in my thirties, given how well my hair regrew.
Now I just pity men who are balding and pass on my advice, I also make fun of shaved-copelets who didn't have the knowledge or will to save their god-given mane.

You can do it too if you catch it early on, don't wait 5 years for it to go past the point of no return, save your youth, save your fucking hair.

Attached: kLvMDNv.jpg (970x1142, 455K)

based. brace for coping hairlets

>Hims representative shilling to haircels on Jow Forums

Daily reminder that Finadsteride can PERMANENTLY deactivate your libido

>ashamed of being bald
not gonna make it
>t. hair's fine but shaves it anyways

Ahahhahahajahahahhahaahaahha, the COOOOOOOOPEEEEEEE.

post hair

OP, if you don’t mind telling me, can you move your scalp without touching it and is your scalp lax. Just testing a theory.

Attached: 214B65D8-4E22-4DFD-9886-A57F19E8C174.jpg (636x700, 83K)

Didn't know what hims was until now, you just shilled them yourself.

I read the scientific literature, the incidence of ED was almost the same as with control groups taking placebos, thus 95% of the cucks reporting sides would have developed ED anyway OR psychologically made themselves that way by being scared of sides.

i.e there's

>implying medicating a purely cosmetic issue isn't the most massive hairlet cope possible
>implying accepting baldness gracefully is coping

Did all those hair growth chemicals seep into your brain or something?

Yes I can move it without touching it, after dermarolling over and over the skin feels less tight than before.

ITT: seething baldies

im not op but im infering that your theory is that if the skin on ur head is loose ull lose hair but if its tight and young skin itll hold the hair. or i could just be spewing nonsense

Why? No person shaves his hair because he wants to; at best they buzzcut it, faggot. Posting my hair will make no difference in the reality of my statement, baldie queer.

Attached: 6A79DC43-8D87-41FD-B38A-507A8E45BDF2.jpg (400x500, 40K)

Both are cope.

Thread is worthless without pics

Thank you.

No, the other way around.

Attached: 1A825D9B-ADF4-4388-81AC-8FCE7489B5E9.jpg (1242x486, 151K)

>implying going to the gym for a purely cosmetic issue isn't the most massive cope possible
>implying accepting your DYEL body gracefully is coping

You've got it all backwards, now that we have the knowledge and technology to overcome our frail hair and weak bodies, it is our duty to better ourselves, exploit all means necessary and make fun of those who chose not to.

I still have a full head of hair but not going to for long since baldness is in my genes. what can i do now to prevent it without getting all these side effects and bullshit? if theres no cure then i guess when i start balding ill get on giga nigga mode to make to baldness look good

just start taking finasteride if you notice loss, been doing it for years with zero sides.

I'm unironically about to start Keeps.

I will do it for 3 months. If I notice any bad sexual side effects I'm dropping it immediately and going full Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Reduce or quit most types of dairy and high glycemic carbs; drink green tea; add sōymilk to your diet; keep exercising and quit or reduce ejaculation (I’m not sure about this one, though).

it says finasteride will give me titties and stop my ejaculation

If you chose to get off it you should absolutely ween off it instead of going cold turkey.
Half your dose the next few days, then half that then half again, then you stop.

And as I said here:
The fear of sides will give you more sides than the medication itself.

um sōy?

post before and after pics or youre full of shit

What frequency for dermarolling and what size ?

Thanks

Umm, yes? What is exactly your question?

Dude I don't want to take the fucking fin pill. It sucks shit because on one hand I want to keep my hair on the other hand I don't want to possibly fuck my entire life up. At a damn crossroads.

Started with a roller, then moved to a pen.
You wanna gradually go up to 1.5mm, 1.7 is doable but on rare occasions, anything above 1.8mm will stab beyond the immunoresponse threshold so it's moronic. Start once every 2/3 weeks then do it once a week. You can also do a .5mm session to increase minoxidil absorption, but it's a hassle.

This is terrible terrible logic brother

This

Just read this:

how so brosky?

Why do you think OP didn't post pics lol

How do you square with all those stories of people getting off of it and changes happening then? Idk man. It's probably the logical call and I might do it, just nervous. I feel like it would always be a demon on my shoulder once I did start it, whispering that if I ever got off my life would get fucked. It's bizarre how this shit works.

As long as you ween off of it you should be fine, the body needs time to readjust.

Never took before photos, never wanted any proof of my balding online or anywhere. I could post what I have now but I could still be lying, nothing will satisfy you kids.

Head my words, save your fucking hair

That user who talked all that shit about scalp hardening was right. I’m starting to see small results already by just pinching the bald spots and trying to loosen the tension across my entire scalp through just pulling and hard massaging. Seems like DHT is a mechanism, not the result. If you’re on fin and minox, make sure your scalp is healthy otherwise you won’t regrow

Might hop on fin. I just have receding corners right now, so I think I'm going to give it a year and see if other shit I'm trying works.
I've been dermarolling and scalp massaging occasionally and there are a lot of dark hairs coming in on my corners.

I guess it really is true. The human body’s form follows function. A pretty jaw is a healthy jaw. Pretty hair is healthy hair.

isnt it not good for gains

Well, as far as I know the sōyboy meme is that, just a meme.

Think about it as your last option, though, as it reduces DHT only on certain people.

Glad the info helped someone.

I think it just makes your muscles softer.

35 years old, just now decided to grow my hair out instead of keeping it short. Never took anything for it, and while it was always thick, I never knew the fucking mane that I could grow. Carry on with your discussion of treatments and so on, though :^)

based hair bro

What are you doing in this thread, faggot? Go make children.

Baldness is purely a cosmetic issue though. Fitness has benefits far in excess of just aesthetics. A better analogy for "treating" baldness would be cosmetic surgery.

You are wrong, it is correlated with many diseases and cancer.

Are you actually suggesting that baldness causes diseases and that artificially regrowing hair will somehow prevent them?

So stress can rob me of my glorious mane? No thanks.

Lel, of course not, didn’t mean to imply that.

What he's saying is that it's heavily correlated with diseases. For example people who are balding have a much higher incidence of heart disease. Therefore balding could be a sign of poor health.

Then surely it's just a cosmetic concern, whatever it's correlated with.

Good god I'm glad over the hair fad half a century before I'd lose it. Imagine being this dependent on something so meaningless.

Think of it as a disease where you can hide it’s main symptom.

*which.

I'm using finasteride + toppik to cover my thinning crown senpai

we in this together, my only regret is not starting fin a year earlier

Attached: magic.png (546x375, 369K)

>tfw no signs of balding
>tfw dad is 65 with no signs of balding
>tfw no uncles on either side of family have signs of balding
>tfw my maternal gramps had zero signs of balding at 90

kek at balding copelets
god bless my native american genes

This guy literally chemically castrated himself and takes estrogen yet is still able to have erections and a libido. I think the sides of fin are way overblown.

Attached: 1535714162969.jpg (2340x4160, 2.46M)

here's his before/after btw

Attached: 1543996455407.jpg (1564x1564, 151K)

tbqh I'd rather be balding and Indo-European than not balding and Native American

I started min about 1.5 years ago, and fin about a month ago. I'm at NW1, hoping to get my hairline back. My temple baldness is contained to just my temples and if I could get my hairline down just a few cm I'll be happy.

I'm pretty happy I caught this relatively early so I think I have a good chance at getting complete regrowth, looking forward to results.

it could just be his genes. just because something works for someone doesnt mean it does for everyone or even most

>I think the sides of fin are way overblown.
The sides are real, but like every single drug to ever be made, EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT must be reported, no matter how rare or their severity (which will differ on an individual basis).

Fact of the matter is, fin has a very low chance of side effects, and the side effects aren't even -that- bad, and they're temporary. If you're afraid of taking Fin because of the side effects, you should honestly just stop taking all drugs, including OTC pain killers.

just let the fin haters be, anyone with half a brain can look up the studies and see the numbers and formulate their own opinions

tbqh, the only people who hate on fin/min are people who have gotten past the point of no return. Literally no one wants to be bald. Everybody would rather have their hair back. But some people wait too long and fin+min can no longer help them, so they have sour grapes to scare everybody else away from them so there's more baldies.

I assume it's the same. People with full heads of hair aren't going to give a shit

I've been using fin for a few days now. My balls feel kind of heavy and engorged. Is that normal and proof that it's working? It's not painful but I'm aware of my testicles now.

all that money wasted when you could have just shaved it

What kinda dermaroller should I get? and what mm? 1.5?

What dermaroller should I buy?

I'm Keeps user if that helps.

I've taken fin for three years but I'm too scared to touch minox..

Or maybe it's because finasteride is often used by older men, and the decrease in libido is not actually attributable to finasteride but is conflated with its usage

I was taking pictures of the top of my head to get Keeps and could see significant thinning setting in after 3ish years of semi-thinning.

Part of my New Year's resolutions was to nip the balding in the bud, or at the very least, try to. The other was to stop being a fat ass which I'm also working on with fasting.

Pic related for what I'm dealing with.

Attached: 20190112_181413.jpg (2560x1920, 1.84M)

I don't use minox either probably for the same reasons I assume you don't want to use it.

Finasteride does the job well and a small amount of toppik goes a long way.

>tfw when huge bald patch started on the side my head back in october
>tfw its still bald
>hair still isnt long enough to cover it
>tfw another one stared in the other side almost semetrically
>tfw hair line on the front has been receding for years, but still grows long enough to cover it up

I'd go bald mode but I wear glasses so nah

Attached: 20181116_085522.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

go to a doc, that doesn't look like male pattern baldness

Appt on the 7th.
Had a barber tell me "stress." (Lasr semester was rough).
Hair dresser im related to said alopecia (sp?). Recommended $30 shampoo. Hoping doc gives it to me when I go.
The front of my hair line is def male pattern baldness. I was also told it was from wearing a hat for 7 years and taking it in and off several times a day (i was armyfag).

yeah because it is a symptom of poor health, not because it itsself is harmful. That's like having pneumonia and thinking if you unclog your nose it will somehow make your lungs better.

I'm probably too far gone for it to matter and will probably end up as sour grapes, but this thread convinced me to give fin a shot. Looks like I'm at NW5, which caught me by surprise. I thought I was still at 3. We'll see how it is in 12 months. Realistically, it won't be great, but we'll try. I appreciate the advice, user.