What kind of underwear do you like fit chicks to wear, thongs or panties?

What kind of underwear do you like fit chicks to wear, thongs or panties?

Attached: D8BA0168-E347-4DFF-AAFA-CD825C6BF6D7.jpg (640x777, 105K)

panties; i dont want a whore

doggie

Dude if she’s yours she will be a whore for you

>ew it’s user

Attached: F07698BB-F124-425D-A8FB-7199094EC59D.gif (280x158, 894K)

Most women wear thongs because it is more comfortable than panties. Panties wedgie-up so easily. Only a small minority wear thongs to be slutty, because thongs generally arent slutty underwear. G-strings are the slutty undies.
G-String wearers are definitely whores.

Is she about to fuck that dog?

my kinda girl would be wearing that dog on her back if you know what I'm saying grrrrRUFF

putting "fit" in front of "chicks" doesnt make it fitness related, fucking faggot. sage

No, they're uncomfortable. Women wear the most uncomfortable shit just to whore themselves out. Look at them caking on makeup, wearing high heels, and tight clothing to "show off their figure".

you think that women wear thongs on regular days to be slutty?

not him but yes

Everything women do is to slut themselves out.

panties don't ride up if you wear the right kind, thongs are uncomfortable, especially the lace ones t. femanon
>inb4 mfw thinking of you hurting

>thongs
Haha tfw thongs rub shit from your asshole into your vagina and you get a UTI and your bf finds your antibiotics and thinks it's from fucking another guy because he was away

Attached: 12724724421.jpg (717x679, 43K)

Thongs are uncomfortable
>t.fatfemanon.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: d.jpg (474x474, 19K)

shorts of course

"teehee having a piece of lace up my ass is just more comfortable I swear!"
t.roastie

Diapers because I am a complete degenerate

Either Pink brand thongs or calvin klein. I had a panty fetish when I was a toddler. I called them "prettys" and stole them from the rack and took them into my stroller. Dead serious. I have a serious panty fetish. They're so soft and smooth....

Boy shorts.

Attached: 76747647645.png (1920x1080, 852K)

These bois know whats up. Thongs are for thots.

Panties, preferably white and non-lacy.

Lacy boyshorts

Wife says thongs are usually uncomfortable, and doesn't understand women who do sports in them.
But she'll wear whatever I tell her to

neither. However, Those tiny running shorts nowadays. HNNNNNNGG

this. nothing more unattractive than whorish behavior

You wish

Thongs are okay to look at but they're fucking disgusting in person and only worn by whores. Nothing better than putting your hand on an ass wearing nice cotton panties.

This

>t. Roastie
I had to wear a dance-belt as part of a loin-cloth costume for a play. It's essentially a thong for men to minimise the appearance of underwear. It's uncomfortable as fuck, but I did feel sexy and slutty

this

When I asked the question to my past girlfriends:
>thongs are uncomfortable because they’re flossing your ass
>but they stop panty-lines from showing in leggings
I always thought normal panties could look perfectly good on a girl.

THongs are cringe as fuck. The way the fabric digs into the ass makes the girl's farts silent and airy. Panties have a small pocket of air between the asshole and the fabric, creating a sealed chamber which produces loud, resounding farts - just the way I like them.

>but they stop panty-lines from showing in leggings
Then don't wear leggings. Stupid women, skirts are much more attractive.

this

thx for confirming my suspicion

this

Thongs. If she doesn't dress like a whore then I'm not interested.

go back to tinder you fucking lying sued up roastie slut

My gf wear thongs just because I like it but then I don't really like it : I want her to wear it because she's a slut and she likes a string in her ass everyday all day.
But she's not.a slut so that sucks.

Attached: 1540298419989.png (1386x1384, 1.59M)

>gf wears thong,
>because all her other underwear is in the laundry which she is procrastinating to do.

she is a slob. should I dump her?

Depends on the ass that's wearing it. Round asses look great in panties. Tinier asses look fine in thongs.

>uncomfortable laughter

I am perplexed and disturbed by the lack of interest in thongs in this thread. Then again, I guess this is the gayest board.

>having a piece of cloth gently caressing their asshole all day as a constant reminder of where Chads thumb goes when he's slamming her doggy isn't slutty
Whatever dude. Its still hot but dont delude yourself. My wife loves wearing them but she also gushes pussy cream all over my dick when I finger her little hole.

legit find them comfortable
but Ill stop wearing them if consensus says its slutty

gtfo tranny

damn she probably fucked that dog

Thongs are gay as fuck. Pic related is the real answer so you can wear your thotties undies when your are all shitted up and being cleaned

Attached: 2019-01-17.png (376x484, 199K)