/vgh/ - Vegan Hate General

Not sure if there's ever been one but let's start /vgh/ off with a Jow Forums discussion: are sociopathic personality traits a prerequisite or a side effect of veganism?

Attached: 4618153c569a6d83f263b5ff40d61832--healthy-foods-healthy-eating.jpg (235x246, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
discord.gg/TUmjAWP
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Be8C37-k
youtube.com/watch?v=9rhGkFmbY2M
youtube.com/watch?v=1z3zO6KC920
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=OYlOdaQToYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vegan general hate
try again

this aint it

Cringe

goddamnit

>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

discord.gg/TUmjAWP

>not wanting to stab animals means you have psychopathic tendencies

Pure projection faggot

HURR DURR HOW DARE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO THEM

DERP I CANT ACTUALLY EXPLAIN WHY CHOOSIG TO STAB ANKMALS IS BETTER THAN NOT STABBING DEM SO IL ACT LIKE A CHILD DURR VEGANS TELL US THEY R VEGAN!!!111

how do you know if someone hates vegans? don't worry, they'll fucking tell you

>how do you know someone is anti vegan?
>don't worry, they'll fucking tell you

every vegan would stab and eat an animal if he was starving in the woods and no other food available. That said humans are not meant to consume so much meat as nowadays. Probably 10-20% of calorie intake is ideal

Like it or lump it, it is becoming increasingly likely that Veganism is the future if this species is to survive on this planet.

Don't be a fool led by your emotion.

Well that took an unpexted turn didn''t it.

Attached: nodding.gif (400x289, 420K)

>killing for survival is immoral
>insisting on killing needlessly is not psycho

How many corpse munchers does t take to change a lightbulb?

None they like to stay in the dark XD

we kill to feed ourselves, nothing immoral or psycho about it. Humans been doing it forever. Animals do it all the time. Today we kill more because.. wait for it.. there are billions of humans!
>b-but you could feed them all veggies and insects
you could also do away without 99% of your shit and go live in a mud hut, but man likes his luxuries. Now fuck off

do away with*

>thinking this justifies needless killing

Humans have killed each other forever so il kill your mom

Il eat your mom therefore it’s not needless to kill your mom

You don’t live in a mudhut as a hermit so you cannot day it’s wrong for me to kill your mom for food even though I don’t need to eat her, but I will eat her so therefore it’s not needless to kill her

Just imagine being as thick as you

Animals rape all the time so I will rape your mom as well

And it’s ok cus lions do it XD DURRRRRR

Wait fo

t. triggered vegancuck. Thats your best you can come up with? We dont eat humans, we eat animals. Thus killing humans is not comparable.
If we were talking about sport hunting then you'd have a point, retard. Also animals dont rape

well, you lack the predator instinct so you're pretty defective

>dyslexic general hate

DURR triggered

I will not engage with a brainlet like you

I offered a comparison and your low IQ thought immediately assets I think stepping on an ant is as bad as killing your mom

Dunning-Kruger on display. Your comparison is shit, thats what i addressed. My point was we kill for nourishment, and you jumped to killing humans as being comparable. The lack of meat on your diet is showing

you think its 'needless' therefore i said so is 99% of your shit go live in a mud hut. You autistically ignore or misunderstood this like the brainlet you are.
You can live without your electricity, computer, cellphone, wood furniture and endless amount of enviromental damaging stuff. We can live without meat. Do we want to? No, so fuck off ok?

In nature there's mostly meat which means its better for us since we've been eating 99%meat diet for 250k years

ye but we couldnt sustain high population on meat alone. Once agriculture came in population exploded and after that most people could go months without tasting the stuff, especially plebs. Im sure a 100% meat diet has some nasty side effects

>you have a phone so it’s ok to stab

And no, I’m a human in society in a real country

I need money, phone, internet

This has nothing to do with killing

You’re last point is dumb

I could live without eating your mom? Do I want to? No!!!

Wait for it.....my wants doesn’t make killing moral who woulda thunk it

Stop projecting your low IQ into me, I’m not a brainlet lol

I can actually understand needless killing is bad and I understand what makes something needless

>baseless assertion of dunning Kruger
>no retort to any points

Again your low iq is showing

I can compare killing a cow to killing a human IAM BOT EQUATING YOU IDIOT

>who woulda thunk it

Attached: 1547353744611.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

>I need money, phone, internet
and i need my meat, again fuck off
>This has nothing to do with killing
what?
>I could live without eating your mom?
you can try being a cannibal nigger all you want, wont stop me from putting a bullet on your skull
>Wait for it.....my wants doesn’t make killing moral who woulda thunk it
switching the discussion from the murder of animals to humans, classic vegancuck. You are the kind that rages when a dog is killed but doesnt bat an eye when humans are
>Stop projecting your low IQ into me
thats what you did >I can compare killing a cow to killing a human IAM BOT EQUATING YOU IDIOT
there it is. These idiots literally think animals are on the same level as humans. So a chicken is also on the same level? A rat? Where do you draw the line faggot?

You’re so thick

I literally said I’m not equating

And why would you put a bullet in my head, there’s nothing wrong with me eating your mommy

You’re unbelievable

Lmao you don’t NEED meat

You don’t even know what a need is lolololol

COMPARE IS NOT EQUATE

COMOARE IS NOT EQUATE

IDIOT

>I literally said I’m not equating
>I can compare killing a cow to killing a human IAM BOT EQUATING YOU IDIOT
well learn to type and form coherent sentences then

>And why would you put a bullet in my head, there’s nothing wrong with me eating your mommy
i get it you're going to ridiculous extremes to prove a point, that wants do not justify an action. But in this case the action is something which humans have done for their entire existence AND its food so its not really a whim.
It is kind of a luxury true. We could do without killing animals to survive, true. But we dont want to cause we fucking love the food.
Funny how you faggots never say a word about the impact mass agriculture has on wildlife

Again, you dont need half your shit either. As in essential. No, your cellphone is not a NEED. Neither is your internet. Its you who cant tell the difference, fucking shit for brains. You WANT your cellphone, and i WANT my meat. Get it?

Meat on the other hand can turn quickly from a want into an essential NEED, for survival in shit situations. If you were starving and i had some meat to offer, you would crack my head open for it if needed be.
The point being all your morals mean shit when dealing with survival and its only modern society with its mass food production that even allows you to have them

You're assuming that limiting the amount of suffering among animals holds value, at least more so than the enjoyment of eating meat.

Nature is more cruel than humans. Animals die horrible deaths out in the wild. Sometimes days to die with guts spilling and suffering. Some even torture their preys. Humans give animals a quick and painless death.
We dont give a fuck about vegans and their diet, enjoy it all you want. But when you want to force us your diet or stopping us from enjoying what we love, its when we have a problem.

>post on the vegan general hate thread
>mfw I only hate the vegan captains and corporals

Attached: 1546886545455.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Captain and corporal hate aren't even vegan lmao

Shouldn't it be /vhg/?
Anyway, the main problem with vegans is how loud and obnoxious they are. Why bring them more to the light?
That's irrelevant on matters of individual health. Unless you mean it as an argument against spreading carnivore, but even that is iffy.

Wish there were IDs so we could see the real extent of samefagging going down in this thread

When vegan cultists lose it, they really lose it. I mean screaming in the forest lose it.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

somebody got their vegan panties in a bunch

>ITT raging veganite activists.

This is the wrong thread Earthling Ed, this is vegan hate general, you are looking for huffpo dot com faggotry general.

Wash the blood off your own hands Veganism activist. Veganism Activists are literally the most amazing hypocrits in the history of the world.

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

fpbp

Attached: meat.jpg (704x669, 112K)

>Have to Photoshop a carnivore to make him look bad.

With vegan living corpses, no manipulation of any kind is needed, just show the vegans own videos.... It's horrifying lol

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

>>Veganism the healthiest diet known to man.
>>That's why most of the top Vegan YouTubers end up quitting.

So funny. Only time vegans tell the truth is after they quit, they explain how sick they were in the vegan starvation diet...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Be8C37-k

Which big Vegan star will quit next??? Hello raw alignment????

And heres Bobby's perspective. Popular vegan YouTube bodybuilder. He dumped Veganism this week along with Bonnie Rebecca. He admits how unhealthy he was Vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rhGkFmbY2M

Last week it was Moon and rock. I don't understand why these big Vegan activists are quitting the healthiest most complete diet known to man???

found orig

still looks like shit

Attached: Hehehe 2.jpg (704x669, 119K)

>Implying increasing population is a social good

Not a vegan even though I really admire them but he literally only had to make his nose longer. Literally everything in this picture is disgusting, even if the nose was untouched.

this

You're going to have an awfully hard time convincing any generation of people on this planet that they have to give up the creature comforts that the people before them had because of all of the mistakes the people before them made.

TL;DR Its never going to happen, we'll cling to our creature comforts until things get drastic and then invent new technology to make those creature comforts viable in the long term.

Pretty insane how this zooms in on pretty normal looking 28 year old chicks with an "extreme aging" caption when he looks like this, lmao

It's easy to pick out insane hippie fruitarian wood freaks, but this guy doesn't look much better ha

>Wow I can post the most unflattering close-up of someone with sun directly on his face

Please post images of sverige far and wide if you think it helps your cause. He's unironically beautiful and his carnivore/primal channel is growing fast. I'll post some pics of him where he looks amazing. (Have to do it from another computer later)

And even your gay lover Jeff holiday couldn't stop panting and commenting how pretty Sv3rige was lol. (And sverige has a beautiful gf)

Meanwhile vegans...

quality animal products is the best food you can eat. plant nutrients have way worse bioavailability. that's just how it is.
the ethical arguments are arbitrary.

Vegans don't even have an ethical argument, just an appeal to emotion. Our side is never allowed to speak or call out vegans complete hypocrisy. We are silenced in the media, on TV news etc.

>Why bring them more to the light?
to watch them make fools of themselves, its quality humor and its on demand.

maybe veganism by necessity is the root cause of mental illness, evolutionarily. retarded humans that couldnt catch animals get malnourished in tribes of retards, mate, and now we have sociopathy

Try again.

Attached: 1511823171572.png (507x600, 307K)

Absolutely.
The greatest advertisement in world history for why never to go vegan (FREELEE) just freaked out on Bonnie Rebecca and everyone who quits Veganism when they realized it was making them sick as fuck...

>OF COURSE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER AND DIE FOR THE ANIMALS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1z3zO6KC920

This witch never gave a fuck about any animal lol, she abandoned her own adorable dog with zero fucks.

We have the stomach and digestive system of Lions and wolves, not sheep and cows. All the vegan lies you can craft can never change that.

>We have the stomach and digestive of Lions
No we don't, the have shorter digestive system
>not sheep and cows
because we're not ruminants, we are omnivores at most, but there are hervibores that aren't ruminants .

(citation needed)

seems simple enough an explanation to be plausible. what mental illness traits do you possess vegan user?

meatcucks don't rely on logic, just feelings.

Murder is immoral because it's a betrayal, not because something died. Killing animals is perfectly fine, unless they're pets, for the same reason murder is a horrible thing.

We aren't on a team with the rest of the animals on earth. It's perfectly moral to kill and torture them as much as you'd like, as long as you're not strongly affecting other humans.

You should also remember that kindness, by definition, is something voluntarily done. If we are obligated to be kind, then kindness no longer exists.

Based trips

You can be my citation bro

1 how many stomachs does a wolf have?
1a What does a wolf eat?

2. How many stomachs does a cow have
2a What does a cow eat?

3 How many stomachs does a human have?
3a did this answer remind you of the cow answer, or the wolf answer?

Help me out here vegan geniuses I'm trying to learn???

ive only been eating ground beef and drinking water for a week. also 5g glycine supplements. am i going to die

No, but why not include milk, cheese, eggs, organ meats, fish etc etc? You must have some favorite vegetables and fruits you can add to the meat as well?

I hear normies complaining about veganism about x100 than vegans complaining about normies

20 years from now, yes

>favorite
no user food is about fuel 100% fuel and nothing else for me. ground beef cheapest i can find, i eat about a kg per day. i live in extreme money saver mode as i am a gymcel in college making min wage part time.

the only reason normies and autists know what the fuck a vegan is is because they are such insufferable narcissistic fuckbois

Just for this I'm about to go cut a chickens head off and watch it run around before I impale it with a tree branch and rotisserie roast that motherfucker over a bonfire.

explain why? the guitarist of the greatful dead ate only meat and water for 47 years.

Another vegan lie. We are never even allowed to have one peep on TV to argue our side. They, excuse me, (((they))) just put up the world most hated man Pierce Morgan, to show that the only people against Veganism are, or must be totally complete assholes like Morgan.

Won't work anyway, were keeping meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk

you need to say 'stab', it's the vegays biggest "murdering" trigger word

who hurt you, honey?

Then for lunch I'm going to find a nice wild boar and once I subdue it slit it's throat with a bowie knife. Same method as before to cook, only I'll use a metal pipe this time.

Freelee.
I watched one of her videos and she was so horrifying ugly it terrified me to my core.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYlOdaQToYc

Stabbing won't do anything but ruin the meat desu but I wouldn't mind giving his mom a good stab in the cooter if you know what I mean.

Either you use subhumans/animals, kill em all, or be used by them. Veganism is a cuck cult.

I don't mind vegans, in fact I love them. I always encourage them and people who think of going vegan and stroke their egos.

It's great that they willingly give themselves a handicap in life giving myself a greater chance of success. Maybe this is not fair play, but you only live once so no trick is to dirty.

It's also great that they lower their own ecological footprint, allowing me to eat their share of meat while still enjoying a clean environment.

I think we should all support vegans from the bottom of our heart.

Attached: DoMgn7FU4AAgXLz.jpg:large.jpg (2039x1378, 181K)

>calls other people emotion-led fools
>has had his sense of perspective overwhelmed by fear