Can you beat gynecomastia just working out pecs

Hey, lifting since a few months ago but I see no real progress my case is similar to pic related, does anyone have experience with gyno or a good routine to beat it or should I just make a surgeon open my titties

Attached: gyno.jpg (500x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15356042
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
imgur.com/a/cjjol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest. I too have a bad case of the bitch tits.

Attached: 1543814713399.jpg (389x398, 12K)

post a pic of yours

Try to cut down to 10% body fat and you can know for sure if you need surgery.

No.

Source: I had this.

Anyone else should shut the fuck up because they don’t know what they’re talking about.

Attached: 5837A225-353D-4740-A7C4-8106171DFFA4.png (1334x750, 2.63M)

So just get the surgery then? How did you make it bro

I was a kid and had bitchtits
I became overweight and had massive bitchtits, bigger than the average woman's
I lost weight and still had bitchtits
I got fit with a well-developed chest and still have (small) bitchtits

No, you can't beat gyno working out

The more muscle, the more it sticks out. The lower your bodyfat, the more it sticks out. Chemicals like arimidex and letrozole do not work for pubertal gyno; they only work to prevent the tissue from forming, not to remove it. Nothing removes it.

Nothing but surgery. Any other answer is wrong. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a stupid cunt who’s either trolling you or dumber than a sub-Saharan nigger. You’re going to get a lot of retards saying “Oh, but I heard-“ No. Fuck those stupid faggots. Don’t be me: Do not fall for false hope. Start saving for surgery. It is the only way.

this 100%. i have my surgery scheduled next month

>Chemicals like arimidex and letrozole do not work for pubertal gyno; they only work to prevent the tissue from forming, not to remove it. Nothing removes it.

This is objectively untrue.

Multiple studies have successfully shown gyno removal with AIs. Everyone responds differently, however, and some may still need surgery.

Attached: gyno_ai.png (867x249, 24K)

this happened exactly the same to me, god is fucking dead

>source is a Jow Forums post
pls disregard this post if you are suffering from gyno

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15356042

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910

Both of the above studies were specifically on PUBERTAL gyno. NO SURGERY.

With that said, there are some non-responders. The first line of defense should ALWAYS be non-surgical.

Surgery has a "take rate" as well, if you want to call it that. Sure, they'll cut out the glad/fat, but they may mutilate your nipples. Try the chemical treatment first, then consider surgery.

SERMs do a pretty good job shrinking gyno but unless it shrinks entirely it normally swells back up when you stop using them

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15356042
>In patients with pubertal gynecomastia, no significant difference in the percentage of patients with a 50% or greater reduction in total breast volume, as calculated from ultrasonography measurements, was demonstrated between the anastrozole and placebo groups.
are you fucking with me on purpose user?

if you have gyno why would you work your pecs? do you want your chest to be even bigger? work your back, rear delts, and upper chest to round out the look and to make the gyno less noticeable

>tfw I can't even wear normal t-shirts without a tank top underneath lest my puffy nipples poke out obviously
my gyno isn't that bad but it's just so inconvenient.

Attached: 1531768109849.jpg (288x339, 32K)

Do you mean SARMs? Or are SERMs a different thing?

Just be confident, I have the same nips but idc only a couple people have commented on it but I get loads of mires and comments about my muscles

If it's true gyno, fuck no. All you will do is push it out further and create more separation between the muscle and the gyno. This makes it look even odder.

Lose weight. If it's true gyno at 10% bf, then surgery or do the ralox/tamox/letro protocol and hope to god it works.

same story for me. the gyno can be managed with strict diet and exercise but no way to get rid of it entirely.

I think anyone who thinks they cured it is like me. I had fat tits and lost weight and worked out and the fat tits went away and there was pecks. But I never had overly large nipples or nipples that puffed out when not hard.

My gyno disappeared on its own.

Actually there is a new study that came out a few months ago showing how ralox can successfully reduce gyno in guys in who have had the gyno upwards of 66 months.

Here is a screenshot from the study imgur.com/a/cjjol

it's behind a paywall so you gotta pay to see the entire thing but that's the important part

There is hope for us yet

pubertal gyno can dissapear on it's own but if you are 18 and still have gyno, it won't go away

No because there is shit growing in your titty. Get it taken care of dog stop using drugs.

Read the study I just linked

which one

>tfw bong and can’t buy these drugs anywhere without having breast cancer

I've got bitch tits but I don't even lift, will doing bench make it worse? should I just avoid chest?I can't afford surgery.

>Start saving for surgery.
>saving
>for surgery
Nigga what?

If you're young, you have a chance to balance out your hormones naturally. If you're past 20, surgery is your best bet.

If you're in europe I can reccomend going to Poland for surgery, they had a german surgeon and was a quarter price of UK, i had the worst case of gyno hes ever seen, and now they're removed and i have no scars.

Had surgery about 4 years ago, it changed the shape of my nipples and my chest is kinda weird looking but I dont regret it.

Yeah, anyone who tells you otherwise is a lying piece of shit that can't deadlift more than 1 plate, unless you have some serious disorder like 47,XXY

Saving money, retard.
What is your color?

Gyno is breast tissue, they're literally tits. If you have it bad then surgery is the only option. Women dont lose their tits if they lose weight or add muscle.

not really, and I cut to almost stage level bf%
eventually had surgery, no lipo needed because lmaolowafbf% so they just removed the breast tissue

didnt regret it, was back to the gym after 6 weeks

cant find pics of shredded dudes having gyno, does someone have any? would liek to decide how it looks like because people first advise to cut down your bf to low levels. if it looks okay, then i'll do it, but if it still looks ass, then whats the point really.

I thought I had gyno, because my nipples had like a little pad of fat under them. turned out just to be fat. get fit. it might fix itself

>women don’t lose their tits if they lose weight

Attached: AA2B2BC4-2EE2-40A5-B544-FB610A593043.jpg (640x622, 274K)

>Not knowing there is fat around the breast tissue
Imagine being this much of a retard

Attached: 1547330612878.gif (598x332, 1.35M)

>Saving money
>for surgery
I still don't get it.