Sup Jow Forumsfags before you advise me please lemme remind you that i love most of you and care about yall...

Sup Jow Forumsfags before you advise me please lemme remind you that i love most of you and care about yall. So talkin bout the thread i got offered all this crap for 92 buckerinos. Is this protein good and what about that fat burner

Attached: 20190117_013003.png (1440x1441, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=whey
healthline.com/nutrition/10-health-benefits-of-whey-protein#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/whey-protein-101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 20190117_013026.png (1440x1466, 581K)

the protein is great, the fat burner is meme tier

nowadays almost all legal fat burners are worthless because of working compounds being banned, either don't use a fat burner or go straight to clenbuterol and alike

Gold standard is great. I like the double chocolate. Don’t bother with the meme shaker bottles that wind up in your back seat growing mold. Just put a scoop in a cup with some water let it set for alittle so it gets foamy and down that shit

So fuck meme shaker thingies aight can do that shit

All the coffee ON flavors are good, banana got old within a week. Strawberry was horrendously bad

And what about bcaas, 2;1;1 reload thingie
Aaaand creatine

Optimum is “okay” but over priced for what it is. You are paying for a Iran’s name more than anything. Don’t get me wrong, the company that owns optimum (glanbia) has done great things, I mean, they own the fucking cows that make their whey for Christ sake, so they do have some good quality control measures in place which is important in third world county’s (the biggest buyer of gold standard per capita is India). But ultimately there are better options for the same price of cheaper but depending where you live it may not be available to you. I’m Australian so most of the whey I buy is from New Zealand and some of, if not THE best source of whey in the world.

Stick to choccy and double choccy then

Mocha cappuccino is the tits

Eh im from argentina so lots o' milk but idk if we producw whey isolate, my options are kinda limited and all i saw by now is a few post on a ig page
VikingProtein :/

>tfw it took years for me to figure out that dairy was literally poisoning my body and destroying my digestive system and I can no longer have delicious ONGS Chocolate Whey with a cup of whole milk

Life isn't fair bros

Attached: 1451796941650.png (274x411, 107K)

Just stick with the ON then brother. Like I said, it’s not a bad product by any means but it is definitely over marketed

What even is plant protein

Disgusting shit. I recently got through a tub of pea and rice protein and it was horrible.

ON protein is objectively the best protein supplement on the market, pretty much every professional body builder uses it. I don't know anything about the fat burner

Eh im from argentina so lots o' milk but idk if we producw whey isolate, my options are kinda limited and all i saw by now is a few post on a ig page
VikingProtein :/

Will do then, thx

creatine is awesome, you should/can take 5g/day non-stop for years, most studied compound with proved efficacy and lack of side effects, there are non-responders but you should know if you are getting results and is worth to continue within a few weeks

bcaas are normally too expensive for the result they provide, they have several positive effects but all of them will only be noticed when taking high dose or are lacking in your diet, which is expensive and in my opinion not worth it if you are on a budget, I take 2 servings of Scivation Xtend during my workout and for me is great for finishing the workout not felling too tired, and I work after training so that's great for me; but for the protein synthesis effects, if you're ingesting enough animal protein it's unnecessary...

what's superior about ON?

GNC will sometimes run deals on ON stuff. You can get two 5lbs of protein for around $60 after coupon. Use something like slickdeals to set up deal alerts.

banana and strawberry are unironically my favorite flavors

Should i begin with a high dose and then keep up with 5grams a day or simply start by ingesting 5 grams and then carrying on

I'm currently using myprotein whey isolate but hate that it doesn't say where it's made. What Aussie or new Zealand's whey would you recommend?

How would you mix it? I couldn't stand the flavor.

92 American dollars? Jesus that seems high. I usually get the 5lb bucket for 60.

Rocky road is the only acceptable flavor.

Actually I think it was fruit punch, I didn't try the strawberry, but yeah it was horrible for me lol

I had acne break out from whey + milk, I now drink it with water and have no problems.

Yeah 2nd this. I'm in NZ and would like to know your thoughts

I would simple start with 5g and carry on, within ~20 days you will saturate anyway, but if you are avid for seeing results you can do 4x 5g/day in the first 5 days, I think is a pain in the ass to do that 4 times a day...

Well thanks man im gonna go buy some of that shit tomorrow, thx

mainly nutritional value but also flavour and it lasts for a long time

If you’re near a nutrition Warehouse your best bet would just to buy their home brand stuff. Genetix is the brand name, don’t fall for the “fat burning” protein they do tho, its not effectively dosed. Either get the lean whey blend in salted caramel or the lean wpi in vanilla 80 and 90 percent protein by weight respectively.

it's currently buy one get 50% off most anything in the store, everything optimum nutrition will have the tag

I am almost done my 5lb Double Chocolate, what flavour do I buy for the next jug or do I just stick with Dub Choc, I might even get the 10 lb honestly but its like 150 CAD

Like damn

Attached: C9C4870C-816E-4C60-BEBE-AFF7876A7E7F.jpg (750x432, 105K)

It’s good

Any reason why i should choose over pic related?
its a good bit cheaper

Attached: 91AgIlx0W4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1412, 311K)

mocha cappucino like someone else said is what i'd reccommend bruh

Thoughts on ON Casein?

I got it for 50 Euro dollars a couple months back.

>mocha master race

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
do your research bros

>Is this protein good
>Is protein good
It's whey, eat it
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=whey
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-health-benefits-of-whey-protein#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/whey-protein-101

Attached: WheeEEaayy.jpg (2000x2000, 661K)

Is this worth getting?

Attached: 71Pz1ftuviL._SY550_.jpg (380x550, 49K)

Well you'll be drinking it either way. Might as well pay the big amount now and save in the long run user.

stop being genetically weak

Or you know, put it in the fucking dishwasher you retarded manchild