Whats the general view on racism and sexism in gyms?

whats the general view on racism and sexism in gyms?
do whites get along with blacks?
do men get along with the women?
any stories?

t.works out at home

Attached: 1544070105181.gif (480x600, 1.59M)

What kind of world do you think we live in? People generally get along.

Dude I’m a Jow Forumsack and even I understand that most people get along or just mind there own business. If they’re in bad mood or don’t like someone they usually just take it out on whatever their working out with

Kill yourself, shit thread
t. Jow Forums

Keep racism outside and sexism is the benign kind that helps and soothes women and makes lesbians wet in spite of themselves.

If you have to go to a gym with niggers you need to walletmaxx

no one talks to anybody in the gym. all avoid each other unless they already know each other. im not a mind reader so i cant know if people around me are racist if they ignore me.

Pretty much all the regulars get along no matter the race or sex. They’re all courteous and respect the equipment. It’s when you get to the dyels and highscoolers that you really start to hate brown dudes

None of these things actually exist outside grievance studies degrees, democrat policies and indoctrinated millenials with too much time on their hands on twitter.

Tbh mildly racist person here, no one actually gives a shit in the gym. Sometimes people of mixed race lift together, usually it's people of the same race. People are generally polite, no one really talks to anyone they don't know.

I sometimes smile at chicks in the gym but never really flirt or waste time.

Imo these isms rarely occur in a gym. Whether you've been memed to think all x people don't get along with all y people, or that women are raped all the time, and these things are not true, or that they are and people are just unwilling to fight in a location where nearly everyone is of fighting age and fit enough to do it, idk.

Are your legs supposed to be that far apart when you do squats?

The gym is probably the place where you're least likely to see things like that openly displayed. Same for bullying, laughing at fat people etc.

In my experience gym people are friendly and/or don't give a shit about other people there.

There is the occasional asshole of course and the idiots that leave behind a mess and stuff like that but thats more about them being shit human beings in general.

I cozied up om a girl at the gym once and tried to grab her. She punched me and i hit her back and shattered her jaw. Got suspended indefinitely from my uni and went to jail for a bit because of that.

based & rapepilled

I thought it was a normal place to pick up chicks because they all dress half naked there anyways. I did force a girl to have sex with me once at a party, she was in the bathroom almost passed out and I was super horny so i kind of lifted her skirt up and started to fuck her.

Squat stance always depends on the individual, but as you can see on her, she doesn't go atg despite using a high bar set up. I'd say her stance is way too wide to properly squat atg. In general, feet should be between hip and shoulder width apart.
Try standing up and then jumping. Where your feet are right before you jump is a good starting point for your squat stance.

Regarding OP, nobody in gyms is openly racist or sexist, but I creep at gym thots a lot and make sexist remarks to my gymbro. Mostly those involve some sort of face sitting. No regrets.

Boys will be boys

what?

is it easy to sleep at night knowing you're a scumbag?

imagine being this disconnected from societal norms

I served my time and paid my dues. How am i disconnected from societal norms? They told me college would be parties and banging broads whenever i want.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1547703519658.jpg (720x714, 54K)

Rural South Africa here, the blacks in the gym are loud, as they are, but quite chill, and the environment is comfy.

I just put Sabaton on and put in my earphones and fantasize about slaying them all.

Based and niggerpilled

believe me rape man there's nothing more satisfying than a woman that fucks back and is insanely in love with you

You're probably a sociopath lmao

Because you fucking raped someone you sick fuck

Care to explain

Nice LARP

Kys racist

He's too far gone. Probably looks like pic related.

Attached: 1545631698787m.jpg (717x1024, 48K)

>t. Jidf divide and conquer shill

wouldn't mind shoving my nose against her shitter so i could score some gnarly inhales

Attached: 1518199546267.jpg (803x552, 46K)

Nope, real unfortunately.

Seems like you don't see other people close to being equals for a start, and your justifications seem cold and self serving.

They told you that lol?
Jesus Christ what a loser. At least most fat deluded people only hurt themselves.

Maybe in America, murder trial coming up in March for guys I know who beat a black guy to death.

Trial verdict* chads get in trouble all the time here for killing blacks.

You Jow Forumsacks always larp the fuck out of it, if you were in the company of actual rural white South African racists you'd piss yourself, guaranteed, you have no idea how hardcore and legit frightening these guys are.

>you have no idea how hardcore and legit frightening these guys are.
I'm not who you replied to, but I'm curious if you can explain further

THIS IS WHY THE GILETTE AD IS SO IMPORTANT

Attached: images (1).png (344x427, 11K)

I worked in with a black person yesterday and didn't think anything of it or care that he horrifically mogged my lifts

Sounds like a question someone who lives on Jow Forums and never leaves their house would ask. We're all human beings and nice people get along with nice people.

These aren't nice people user, truly bad vibes in their company, that's all im gonna say about that. Jow Forums is micky mouse shit.

Women shouldn't be allowed in gyms. Every time you see them doing something with weights it's fucking retarded.

a lot of the guys who came back from the Angola war never got rehabilitated or reintegrated into society.

Boomer showed me a picture of them playing soccer with a black kid's dismembered head and he thought it was hilarious. They're all fucking crazy and they raise children who are just as fucking nuts, bad news, all of them.

Nobody talks in a gym or even really acknowledges each other. Going up to a stranger in a gym for no reason is mostly rude, as you could break their concentration and focus. I've only had old boomers try to small talk with me in the gym and its fucking annoying.

This but unironically. What the fuck is wrong with this user?

I've never interacted with anyone in my gyms beyond occasionally asking to work in or have a spot.
At that superficial level of interaction everyone's perfectly polite.

With the way the black gov in SA acts I'm not surprised.
Wish we had some more redpilled saffas here in downtown Melbourne.

Nobody really cares and everyone gets along, the only people hated are the ones hogging the equipment for hours

The black South African government acts the way it does because of the actions of rural whites, it's the most clear knee jerk reaction to decades of apartheid and being treated like cattle.

Black guys in the gym are the worst. They leave weights just strewn about the place and when they come in groups they fucking scream like women.

You know nothing about SA

absolute mad lad

Some grade A bullshit right there. You've generalised a whole race based on the black morons in your own gym. We get plenty of black guys in our gym and they lift and exercise the same as anyone else. This isn't Jow Forums

I don't initiate a conversation when anyone other than how long until you finish? or are you using this?
I don't give a fuck if they're black or white or a woman but women doing retarded exercises with minimal weight make me upset

Brainwashed anti white retard.

I would unironically accept the horrible death resulting from fallout if it meant an end to melbourne.
t. Sydfag

Attached: 1537151210363.jpg (480x793, 65K)

White south african racism is fair though. Fuck south african blacks.

Acting like violent, unstable animals perfectly vindicates the apartheid government's argument that the blacks couldn't be trusted to govern in the first place.
Stop with your patronising, victim-blaming bullshit. This refusal to consider blacks as having any sort of personal agency or responsibility for their own actions is just The White Man's Burden for the 21st century.

At least I can go get a drink at 0135

This is the unfortunate truth
There's an 70's styled privately owned gym .5 miles from my house for only $25/month but it's got rusted grimy equipment and is inhabited by the occasional crack addict
I'll just pay $40 instead for a high quality gym of my preference but a lot farther away

I live in Latvia, 99% white people if you count in slavs.. but once in my gym I saw a darkie, seemed like an arab, I would expect him to speak russian because russians literally attract such pieces of shit and our language is hard, but then I heard him speak pretty good latvian to receptionist and I actually felt pleasantly surprised. I rly dislike niggers and all their types tho, but that dude seemed cool as he is not here to spread will of allah, but actually respects the place where he lives.

There are almost no blacks in my country. The only dark skinned folk you'll see are refugees, who don't quite have the leisure to pay for a gym membership.

>t. stein

My gym is pretty hood and whites are always in the minority there. It's not bad though, got tons of equipment and I haven't had any problems with it yet. Everyone gets along fine regardless of race/age/gender.

My brother told me that one time he was in the locker room and overheard some guy talking to his friend say "man, I ain't read a book since I was in jail"

Only real answer.

Don't use any response you receive from the DYEL and incels on this board. They all have a pretty fucked world view but wouldn't say shit to anyone in person so you'd never know anyway.

When somebody doesn't get along, it usually means they ignore each other, at worst look weird at each other. I haven't seen someone just start talking shit about somebody's race or gender out of nothing except for actual drug addicts.
Racist or sexist people don't start trouble, they just don't befriend the kind of people they don't like and try to avoid interacting with them at all.

>blacks
I live in a country with almost no blacks so I cannot tell. We have latinos that would be the most similar in terms of behavior, fashion and stuff. They tend to convert gyms into reggaeton & cumbia places. Fuck it.
>women
Apart from the usual cardiobunnies who don't give a shit about you presence, I wish we had more ladies into weightlifting. I would need to check for a crossfit gym in that case I believe.

Attached: 22769-fAwK.jpg (438x428, 31K)

>kind of lifted her skirt up and started to fuck her

Attached: 1510802987338.jpg (600x614, 26K)

Only a dyel would pretend racial tensions don't exist in the gym. They're easy to diffuse, but they're there any time someone wants a fight.
And the "wouldn't say anything to Jamals face" argument is fucking retarded. Catching a hate crime just to put some nigger in his place is the most retarded thing ever.
The entire system is literally designed to tie the hands of white men, to prevent them from forming fraternal orders among themselves, and to keep them from generally harassing lesser races.
You're a faggot, thanks for reading my blog.

What country? Spain?

Wew lad, time to stop living on the internet and try to go out once. Everything on Jow Forums is blown out of proportion, in real life, nobody gives a fuck about anything. Most people from Jow Forums never even met a black person in their life.

I've only ever seen one black or two at my gym in a year, I don't mind having a few, but any more just takes the piss because then gym equipment starts going missing and more and more white people start leaving because of monkey-like blacks act.

Who said it was a boy?

All these replies for a joke.

Argentina.

My rule of thumb is quite literally "around blacks, never relax" -- I don't hate them, but if I'm out at night and I see a black guy I'm absolutely on guard
As for the gym, I'm fine with any race besides Indians (since they always smell like curry)

Im white but I unironically like blacks and arabs more at my gym. Theyre more social. Whites are generally awkward as fuck at the gym for some reason. Yday some Arab guy asked to work in with me on bench, he instantly treated me like a bro and we had great sets together pushing each other to do more. When I work in together with a white guy they just silently stare at their phones in between sets

kek i would have done the same

This, jesus christ OP. Get off Jow Forums or Jow Forums or whatever circlejerk you subscribe to that's made you think this way, stay off it for a year and leave your house

>uni gym at a prestigious uni
>recently infested with asian manlets
a-a-are they planning something?

in case any of you are wondering how this happens; see pic related

Attached: rape finland billboard refugee.jpg (1182x702, 85K)

I'm white and my best lifting buddy is an Indian.

Do you have Pajeet friends anons?

Attached: indian.jpg (900x900, 74K)

>be at gym today
>some girl ask me about an exercise
>I tell her how I do it
>she tells me how is she told to do it, complete broscience bullshit
>we exchange few sentences
>few jokes
>both go back to doing it our way
she'll fuck her shoulders up but I can't force her to do it the right way, so she'll learn on her first injury like me when I just started
>mfw

Attached: 1546671925452.jpg (174x250, 5K)

Gym is owned by a yenish or sinto guy, I don't know exactly. Mostly guys, mostly working class aka blue collar and some non-academic white collar and only few academics. People treat each other mostly with a friendly respectful kind of ignorance - apart from nodding from and to regulars and the like. You meet arabs, whites, some yenish/sinto guys and even some black guys. Nearly no thots, most female gym-goers belong to a guy or are middle-aged housewifes that do courses.

To sum it up: everything is fine between the sexes and races in my gym.

I noticed a similar thing: The arabs and turks tend to be much more open to working in and behave friendlier and more interested. Seems to be this "men that work out are brothers in manliness"-kind of thing.

Good job, bro.

This. Saffers are based. That Louis Theroux episode where he talks to that white leader is hilarious.

People in the gym tend to lift either alone, or with people they like. Most are polite, or at least decent to each other, except the pakis. They’re usually assholes to everybody. But we ignore them for the most part. One bigger dude once fucked three of them up for creeping on this thot, but you can’t be touching girls asses at the gym and not expect to get fucking annihilated by somebody who disapproves of your behavior. In Canada the gym policy is be polite, or say goodnight.

The only niggers in a Gym are those with no Gym etiquette, like leaving the fucking weights on the bar and floor.

The culture in an average gym is pretty much like the culture in the street. No racism, and the only sexism is a bit of ogling going on (although any girl who goes into a room full of sweaty men, wearing skin tight clothes that show nipples and camel toe, is at least partly asking for it)

>surely nobody will fall for such obvious ba.... oh.

The 70s gym sounds great. Go there, it'll toughen you up.

Racist dunbshits. While I will say going to a gym with women is a fucking terrible experience, theres no way working out with brown or white guys changes anything. We're just bros.

Cleary you're not around niggers too often.

t. Traitor

Would love to have a dad like that

Personally I had niggers.
I my gym though there are only black people, we share a common interest and goal and so get along.

black gym>>>>>hispanic gym

Ffucking kek, this guy is a real Chad

Ive had one ripped boomer teach me the proper form to bench press. Most people do their own thing or are friendly.