What do I do if my body and mind is just meant to be fat...

what do I do if my body and mind is just meant to be fat? like all day long my brain just screams at me to eat and I fucking crave food 24/7 like beyond fucking belief no human with my brain could possibly be skinny and resist food

imagine your brain literally screaming at you all day. hey fatty psst hey fatty there's some candy next to your bed. you gonna eat it fatty?

hey fatty there's some fat ass cheesy food downstairs fatty? gonna eat it? no? youre actually saying no today? its okay fatty I can wait here's some hunger pains

i literally think of food 12 hours straight. its not my fault. im literally forced to get a lap band, gastric bypass, and lipo suction. its not my fault its gods. god made me fat I do everything right.

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Maybe you have unstable blood glucose/insulin sensitivity and you’re crashing through out the day had a friend who had that

stop buying candy and cheesy food

Become a sumo wrestler

Realise you're a weak faggot and either overcome yourself or kill yourself.

Either result is fine by me

You're not special, your desire for food is just the same as all the other fatties.
Your options are, have some willpower or be fat.

THIS! CHECKED

Attached: A9AB095D-A9ED-4E9E-8071-DB4DE2D70B61.jpg (725x966, 84K)

Not eating is not hard, just stop eating nigga lmao

Chew gum user, it helps with the whole needing to eat thing, also see a Je- I mean see a shrink

u sound like a literal cuck

I start breaking down and my body feels like its failing and I start sweating and shit if I dont eat (for 3 hours) and my body literaly screams at me every 5 seconds to go eat and I just think about food and I get incredibly low energy and I cant talk or think straight and I get the most fucked up angry thoughts and scream at shit

try keto for real
break your carb addiction
do small amounts of fasting

You better keep eating then, being fat is obviously not your fault.

Become the next super heavyweight powerlifting champ. Turn those calories into muscles. Maybe some years from now you can finally get dedicated to cut down or something although i doubt youll wanna give up the strength

fuck off fatty

Lift heavy and embrace the bloat.

Attached: bloat.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

Yeah man youre going hypoglycemic. You eat sugary foods, which raises your blood sugar, so your body releases insulin, but too much, which crashes your blood sugar, which causes you to feel faint and hungry.
You really gotta just ride out the hunger (and i feel you, hypoglycemic hunger us the worst sort of gnawing, cramping hunger out there)
Try just spacing out your meals so that you’re eating once every 4 hours. Also, instead of candy, buy shit that doesnt spike your blood sugar, like nuts or pork rinds or whatever, and instead of soda drink like 1 part juice and 2 parts seltzer. Its still sugary, but you cut the sugary juice with seltzer, which is more hydrating.
Also, leave the house! If youre constantly tempted by the food in your house, go out and find something to occuoy yourself, even if its literally just walking around listening to a podcast.
You’re not born fat, you just havent shown your body any reason not to be

this
just eat and meal prep super healthy foods, complex carb AF

Oh its this bait again. A fat guy that claims he is different to all other fat guys and refuses to accept any advice.

I was like you. The key is a starting fast to prove you have the will to change your diet and follow through in spite of hunger pangs. You don't need to get too intense about that, just a day or two as proof of capability and try again if you fail. Then eat smaller portions and exercise lightly (If you're truly fat you can just walk around) before making the switch to counting calories and a proper fitness regimen once you stop losing weight.
Then keep in mind that your body is always going to want to maintain and put a little away so as your weight falls you'll notice your body seeming to demand less food than when it was spurring you to maintain too much mass. However don't get ahead of yourself and expect that easing-off to continue, the compulsive cravings will come back. They won't be as bad but as someone who knows how good full indulgence feels it will feel like they're worse and that's the true test.
You feel fucking great too, that part is not overrated at all. Just accept that you will always crave the shit food and too much food but that you only have to ignore it until your next meal. If you eat on a strict schedule your body will adjust and trigger hunger at the expected time instead of whenever wherever.

I've been there. It still amazes me that there are people who manage to eat nice food and not get addicted to sugar and end up fat. Like people who use cocaine when they want to party, but never get hooked.

Anyway, here's what has worked for me:
>Keto diet and fasting.
It's tough for the first week of keto and the first 12 hours of fasting, but you will be surprised at how quickly you adapt. Tough it out for a few months and you will improve.
>Keeping away from temptation.
I don't have snacks or sugary stuff in my home. I don't go into a shop without a list of exactly what I plan to buy and I don't allow myself to go near the shelves with snacks and sweets.
>Mindfulness and mindset
Practise mindful meditation, learn to really feel your hunger and honestly evaluate how bad it actually is. I found that what I thought was unbearable was actually quite possible to endure. Also, train yourself to feel comfortable being hungry. When you notice you are hungry, feel proud. Being hungry isn't a bad thing. You want to be hungry. Hunger is power. Use it to drive yourself forward.

If it really doesn't work, then say fuck it and just work out like crazy while being fat. You will be unattractive, but at least you can be strong and relatively healthy.