7g of beef a day

>7g of beef a day

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-073320.jpg (1080x2057, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/1601353
youtube.com/watch?v=Acxbx-DUkL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carnifags on suicide watch!

Based bongs actually basing their guidelines on science.

okay, now this is epic

>why don't people trust our scientists?

Lmao faggots, next thing you know they will stay in the EU and by 2022 you will see mainstream shilling for eating insects. They will claim it's been done for a long time, even in britain, and that it's irresponsible to eat beef or chicken or pork. Screencap it if you don't believe me.

eating insects is unironically healthier than eating beef or pork

brits are fat pieces of shit with bad teeth, stunted growth, and are generally losers. they need to have sex, gain height, take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue.

Nothing wrong with eating insects

>he hasn't taken the green pill

Attached: 1535673233339.jpg (1200x1860, 594K)

I eat atleast a pound of beef. But desu im addicted to beef, chicken, and sausages.

>20% of calories come for dairy
>30% come from olive oil
>20% come from rice
>30% come from meat

And im here lmaoing at you vegan dyel faggots. Whoever shills for shit like pic related should post body or gtfo.

Don't forget the 100mg of estrogen

Attached: 1544405138817.png (473x299, 99K)

>Make sure to get your 25g of onions a day!

no thanks jews

The shilling for Big Grains and Big Dairy has to stop

>Nanny-state madness
>Fat fucks demand government assistance later to help with their lifestyle diseases

Attached: 1547136682628.jpg (640x427, 40K)

Words to live by.

Attached: awas-do-opposite-of-what-jews-c-spy-1067311.png (500x398, 99K)

>Not supporting the meat jew is jew
???

That's why Hitler was a vegetarian i guess, being a jew and all

Well that's exactly what this thread is about, not supporting the ((((meat industry))))

What the fuck is this diet?

So the more meat i eat the more others die. Guess I'm going full jordan Peterson

Yes goy stop eating meat and having kids and let "Asians" replace you

>stop eating away the good stuff goyim and start swallowing big onions and grain so you die off quickly enough before wanting any pension

Daily reminder that the natural european diet consists of 65% sniml products.
nature.com/articles/1601353
>Method and Results: In this review we have analyzed the 13 known quantitative dietary studies of HG and demonstrate that animal food actually provided the dominant (65%) energy source, while gathered plant foods comprised the remainder (35%). This data is consistent with a more recent, comprehensive review of the entire ethnographic data (n=229HG societies) that showed the mean subsistence dependence upon gathered plant foods was 32%, whereas it was 68% for animal foods. Other evidence, including isotopic analyses of Paleolithic hominid collagen tissue, reductions in hominid gut size, low activity levels of certain enzymes, and optimal foraging data all point toward a long history of meat-based diets in our species.

Attached: 1529653522814.png (480x516, 340K)

((((insects))))

>fifth of an egg

Attached: 1425047891075.jpg (342x298, 40K)

>demand government assistance later

Uh, as you fatclaps always tell us, we pay for it through taxes.

Guys what does your entire day's nutrition look like? I am skinny fat and want to lose weight and be fit. Where I stay the only meat that's available is chicken. I can get other meats but I have to drive far away and it's too much of a hassle. I can get most veggies and eggs tho.

I would really appreciate it if someone pointed me to the right direction.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((meat))))))))))))))))))))))))

fuck off kike.

back to the trannie discord.

Cannot wait for mainstream insects, nice-ass macros and likely to be very cheap. Also helps with the ethical argument for vegfags because nobody gives a shit about a crickets feelings.

wahhhh wahhh muh enviroment
greenfags are the fucking worst
like i care some rich boomer faggots will lose their coastal houses. Oh no some eurofaggot countries will be under water ohhhh the humanity.

>31g of added sugar

Attached: 1546725849721.png (500x499, 496K)

>meat: can be locally frmed and feed on grass with a great nutritional benefit, little to no feed-cost and benefiting the envoirement through fluffing up the soil, greating new fertile soil on top and letting other creatures live on the same space, created by your local farmer which usuall only can produce enough for the nearest envoirement for a living wage

>plants: massive monocultures where everything non-sewn gets killed, including the insects in the whole area, the soild distrubed with each season and all nutrients taken out of it creating space which easily can get made infertile by rainfall or windy water, taking awa the last fertile soil on top, grown by multi-national investors, lobbied to be used in every sector for more profits and shilled by the goverment through the food pyramid due to corruption
Geeh, user. What do ou think, where will be more kikes hidden? In a local farm or on the board of a giant monocutures facility, never actually doing the work?

Eat local, saisonal and like your ancestors instead of falling for the NWO diet koolaid.

You need some fatty animal meat imo (in my opinion) for those test gains

Chicken has plenty of fat.

Yeah even if you only have access to chicken get thighs for more fat.

Fuck Germany

Crickets are actually pretty tasty. You can powder them easily and put them into shakes for shittons of protein.

the level of retardation that vegans are reaching is astounding, we know their diet is terrible for their mental and physical health but we're just now finding out those effects compound greatly over time. fascinating.

You should gain weight (muscle) if you're skinny fat, if you lose then you'll be just skinny.

kikes love meat and dairy, it's a very lucrative industry. nice try tho

Wow i didn't know cattle doesn't require food to grow, the more you learn

>he thinks rich people will suffer the most when the environment goes to shit
You can't make this up, only in Jow Forums

they eat grass

what about your own children? oh that's right incel...

Eat 6 eggs a day to piss these fags off

That graph is absolute bullshit. There's no conclusive study that shows humans require that much fiber. There's no conclusive study that shows humans can digest that much grain.

This is how they will weaken us and replace us with muslims and blacks

The reason he became vegetarian wasnt becaus of health but he felt bad for the animals and he was kinda going crazy at the end so who knows, maybe the vegan diet helped lose the war.

>citation needed

enjoy your diabetes.

>diabetes from vegetables

Attached: brainlet.jpg (932x944, 89K)

>Too much people on the planet
>Too much of a burden on the planet
>Eat less so even more people can be born

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

No wonder that people in the UK look the way they do.

I like shrimp, which is basically an insect. I think I could do crickets desu
crickets crushed and used in some really dark (99%) chocolate sounds very doable to me

If insects are food enough for this fucker (who can TEAR you apart) they are good enough for us

Attached: gettyimages-852607064.jpg (1200x788, 122K)

Jamie pull my cricket bucket up.

take a guess on who will suffer the most from enviromental problems, oh that'w right, people like you

fucking brainlet

you seem pretty damn upset over this whole ordeal
keep it up it's funny af

>yea I was reading an article the other day that says crickets have 5x the protien concentration of beef?
>can you imagine if MMA fighters just ate insects
>holy fuck. Jamie, pull up that article about DMT I was talking about earlier

That's basically telling you to go eat bird food and become anemic

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Oh lord all mighty

Attached: 1548.gif (193x200, 25K)

>bacon
>beef

Attached: 08a.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

You do know that cows don't eat grains and onions in nature. Surely you wouldn't try to lower the collectiv IQ on purpose with such a question.

Based mong poster

Attached: 9dd71add4e6f18becc6263e1ec7edbe6.jpg (575x674, 59K)

We are not talking about nature tho, we are talking about meat industry

Samefagging vegans on suicide watch. At least try to act like a different user.

>he felt bad for the animals
>but not for the jews, gypsies, or slavs
Absolutely fascinating. Were they literally insects in his mind?

Here's the (you) you ordered, now fuck off

>you will see mainstream shilling for eating insects.

Here is a 2013 BBC documentary telling British people that the UK is overpopulated and they need to start eating bugs:

youtube.com/watch?v=Acxbx-DUkL4

Things it fails to mention:
*white birth rate is below replacement in all Anglo countries meaning demand for meat should/could be decreasing and meat should/could actually become cheaper as a result.
*it never says that insect protein is something Africa or India might have to resort to because they're poor and breeding like bunnies. it is telling Britons this is something they need to do.

Attached: ter-insects-cricket_main_9280.png (1694x1133, 548K)

>act like a retard
>people call you retard
>"ngh muh samefag"
Okay retard

Attached: Ryocrybaby.png (210x310, 59K)

Sadly I do believe you dude, it's the same here in France.
I swear we will see the days where meat consumption is strictly controlled, either via taxes or rationning and there will be a black market like during the german Occupation.

Yeah, and grass feed beef is what I was talking about. Put cow and grass, cow eat grass, cow aerates the soil, fertilised is through shitting on the soil, lets other creatues live beneauth itsef.

Industrial meat is just the result of cheap onions and grain beeing pushed through the lobbies as a far cheaper (you don't need actual room to let them grass and can cage feed the animals). The results are massive profits for the (((industry))) not the small farmers and horrible life for the animals and those consuming it.

Fun fact: The US has enough grass to feed the whole US with beef without Ausschwitz-farming animals. But the later doesn't produce enough profits for big business.

You want to be envoirementally freindly, do good for aniamsla dna your health? Buy local grass fed animal products and saisonal and regional vegetables and fruits instead of starving south americans for quinoa and destroying native forrests for cocos oil.

Nutrition retard, here. Could you guys help me out with something?
So saturated fat is more or less necessary in your diet to produce testosterone, right? Do unsaturated fats do that job too?
Insects would have negligible levels of either fat in them, wouldn't they?

So let me put on my tinfoil hat here. Could this insect protein switch they want us to make be a way to get protein into our diets to keep our bodies functioning but to continue to keep us on low fat diets so we all have low testosterone and don't put on a lot of muscle with this protein?

Attached: saturated-fat.jpg (1152x648, 355K)

>They eat grass

Attached: images.png (230x219, 5K)

The BBC is ran by J*ws and crypto J*ws so this isn't even remotely surprising

Look how people on a mainly insect diet look. Now compare to the german meat and saturated fat diet prior to WW2 - if they could affort it.

Do you want to look like a prepubertal thailady or a Flammenwerfer Hans?

On wich fucking land are you going to grassfeed cattle for a population of seven billion and growing

I'm not even sure of South East Asians do mostly insect protein diets. Pretty sure they love their pork and will eat absolutely every part of chickens.

It's ot me you are responding. But you're simply making it too obvious. Let alone that you're spam repling the same way in every vegan thread. It's laughable damage control to make it look to others like if that user actua said something retarded.

Go neck yourself, shill.

Why is everybody mocking that dude? Are Americans so out of touch with traditional agriculture that they think cattle can't survive on grass?

>highest birthrates are in nations where insects are eaten plenty
>whites are getting low test and they eat lots of meat

makes me think

Here's a better idea to save the environment, nuke Africa and India. There. Half of the world's population is gone.

I'm speaking about european, as this is our main diet. I'm not going to advocate to raise cattle in europe for the whole world. European diet was sustainable before mass imigration and international gibsmedats and food aid (which is nothing but undervalue selling of food so that the african economy can never take off). Half of europe today are non european immigrants, and that's beeing modest. Not only would housing be affordable but also grass feed beef, as we wouldn't need to betonatie our whole continant for farctory farming animals and humans.

One of my other tinfoil theories about the insect protein shilling is they know they plan to take us to a future where only richfags can afford meat.
When this happens they don't want us to hang them all: they want us to be quiet and eat our bugs which are cheaper to produce.

Global warming will take care of that, unless they invade Europe

It's just a shill trying to make it look like "everyone is laughing" to discredit the basic reply. You'll see this shilling everytime the NWO diet is pushed.

Low t and reproduction is due to plastics and other hormon disruptors. Also quantity =/= quality population.

I've never read this but I have heard it mentions that eating meat makes people strong and smart so most of the society should not be allowed to eat it and instead be fed grains.
That way poorfags can't become strong and smart and threaten the order.

Attached: spens-republic-1763-crop.jpg (920x1306, 117K)

look at all the land required in the usa to feed its population for less than 5% of all the meat eaten with pastured meat and realize how insanely unsustainable it is
now do the same for every single white majority country in the world

>unless they invade Europe
They already are.

This. Hence why governments are not even trying ti prevent climate change at this point, they're just preparing to abandon ship.

Yea and it is going to be much, much worse by the year 2050.

>Global warming will take care of that, unless they invade Europe

Actually it's even lulzier than you think. They have already begun work on creating the concept of "climate change refugees."

So, before you usually had to have a war or famine in your country to prove you are a legit refugee, right?
In the future they will say "climate change made bongobongoland a shit country and white people are responsible for that so you must accept these refugees and they can only go back when you prove climate change has stopped and been reversed."