How do we fix this shit

6'1 x 145

Attached: IMG_20190117_0151146~2.jpg (2008x2072, 480K)

Become a trap.

Eat and lift, honestly when youre skinny and tall you have the best head start. I was 5'3 and 190 when i started. Took me 4 months to get to 130. That was me when i was 14.

-nice height
-decent looking shoulders, could be broader but not narrow
-no weird brown spots on torso, good for aesthetics
-wide hips

those fucking hips will fuck you in the end. You'll never have a nice aesthetic v-taper. You can compensate this if your work your torso hard especially your obliques.

yeah i figured

His hips look wider because his waist and shoulders are small. Bodybuilding is an illusion. He just needs to develop his shoulders and he's fine.

You hips arent that wide user. I have wider hips and i still have a V. But everyone forms differently.

Attached: (you).jpg (400x400, 49K)

Do a starting strength routine, follow it to the letter, and you'll be strong enough to do hypertrophy workouts to get big. Or cut down so your stomach is flatter and literally only do squats and leg presses to go full trap mode.

Attached: 26073924_154176885238604_4660159908388274176_n.jpg (765x622, 106K)

squat on my dick

Wouldn’t he also need deadlifts and hip thrusts to develop hamstrings and glutes?

The tall part is correct obviously but I thought you could build muscle much faster if you already were overweight?

Plenty of fatties I know got in shape within 6 months by just going to the gym and eating less shit.

i believe also, its hard to gain weight and train in the same time, talking when you are 145 or less

They actually had a lot of the muscle before. If you're eating a constant caloric surplus, and moving sufficient amount of weight you will have muscle.

Like, it's a bit ironic - fat people are surprisingly good at leg press for instance because they're used to pushing large amounts of weight. Not as good at squats due to flexibility and higher body weight, but still often better than lighter people.

is this acctualy true? i mean you are in proportion because of your weight, but i dont believe you actualy gain muscle because of your weight

It's true, but your body is very conservative with muscle growth. So, walking up a flight of stairs at 350 lbs will give you muscle growth. Laying around doing nothing will not give you muscle growth.

The dilemma is when a fat person never really moves.

Would say they rarely move, thats one point why are they heavy weight... So bascily when they move they are kinda of excercising...

Exactly. A walk to the store at 400 lbs is pretty much a walk to the store with a weight vest. If you isolate the movement from bodyweight, you can get a surprising amount of strength out of fat people.

I'm basically OP but slightly more chubby, it sucks fucking ass
I'm going to drop my cut and just eat and lift

Attached: 1547573495427.gif (480x480, 379K)

dont cut, just lift and abs=profit.

N
I
S

Shave and be my bf

>6'1 x 145
EAT

Gain lean mass. You're not skinnyfat, just skinny.

Sticky x failure

Best way to do this? I'm not OP, but I'm 6'2, 140 lbs. Recently started doing 4 sets of pushups 3 times a week, ~70 reps total each time. I've been eating a lot more and making protein shakes. I know I'll have to start lifting, but my arms have been pretty sore, so I figured I should work up to that point.

Start lifting and eating. If you aren't gaining weight, start counting calories. Start with a beginner program like SS (read the whole book first) or SL (read the website and use the app). If you want to be in the gym 6 days a week, the reddit PPL (archive(.)ph/gMUfM) is a fine beginner routine, but as a beginner immediately jumping to 6 days a week is hard.

Fatsos usually have huge calves

Shoulders too broad, skinny with six-pack would be better, "adult looking twink" basically

>fix

Attached: 1500350949907.png (404x368, 5K)