Psa

If u dont got a handsome face then theres no point having a nice body. Quit wasting ur time

Instead of wasting time at the gym go earn money to get urself plastic surgery.

Attached: 1546572414566.jpg (1200x1897, 295K)

What do I do though after surgery when my body isn't up to scratch?

Surely it makes more sense to loft whilst saving money for the surgery so afterwards you have the full package

Lifting actually helps improve your face too, you know. It won't save hideous fucks but it will bring up average to above average.

True for people who plan getting surgery. Not true for people with no plan for surgery

Dont like the truth baby?

honestly I just want to stob being fat because life is miserable.
one after another.

disgusting feet YUCK!

it only improves faces of overweight/skinnyfat people
If you were about 15% bodyfat before lifting then the improvement won't be noticeable

If you have a handsome face (and are tall) it only makes lifting more admirable since its clearly not some cope to try to get women.

>get urself plastic surgery
You must be ugly as fuck, man. There's a moment girls don't give a single fuck about searching for a fucking movie actor.
You just lift, groom, get well dressed, gain social skills (the most difficult part for you, surely...) and hit the clubs.
And fail. Fail. Fail. Every damn time until you get the pussy you want.
Now this is for the average guy over there. Like I said, if you're ugly AF you need to work a lot.

Attached: 73220_0x0.jpg (2048x1366, 274K)

Incels like you belong in camps
Not only are you too much of a pussy to do the right thing and an hero, but you insist on screeching your autistic buzzwords at people who will always be better than you

I sincerely hope you find the courage to do the right thing one day. The human Gene pool will thank you

I'm so jealous of those hips...

Attached: 1547603371211.jpg (674x960, 85K)

>t. larping virgin

counter psa:

if you are more preocupied with how you are percieved than what is good for you, you will always come off as desperate and women will hate your guts

me on the left

Plastic surgery is based and redpilled. A few procedures from a top doc will have you looking better for life with no one thinking you've had any work done. Tough to have a better return on investments in yourself.

Remember basically every single actor women lust over has had work done

this SI is a never ending struggle against reality

I think they might be plastic.

Attached: 91eb5b059a04aeb939c2b7cfe4715a09.jpg (474x711, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-122139.png (720x1280, 648K)

Ftfy

Attached: IMG-20190117-WA0001.jpg (720x732, 37K)

Me in the back

Attached: DF82A5C9-491C-4F1C-B2ED-4CC20502218B.jpg (248x253, 67K)

This, I can't masturbate to her now.

Damn u for pointing that out!

I want all footfags to gas themselves

Totally based

>Instead of wasting time at the gym go earn money to get urself plastic surgery.
Keeping the money will get you more women than the surgery

literally how and in what way are her feet 'disgusting'?