Why does everyone in Australia lift? srs

It seems like I don't stick out. Having a nice body/frame and nice arms isn't uncommon. I would estimate 15-20% of guys lift here. This is an abnormal rate. Even more so in cities like Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane, Sunshine Coast etc close to beaches. No more "wow factor" because you have a good body. They all dress the same too, speaking about white australian males. They all dress the exact same? Why? Go to a music festival you will see clones of each other.

TLDR: In Australia almost everyone lifts. You don't even stand out. Makes it expected for a man to have muscles

Attached: 3CkuId6.jpg (640x760, 113K)

What about the women? Do they take care of themselves?

mostly over entitled with an inflated sense of self esteem. Always think they're a good 2 or 3 above what they actually are on a 1-10 scale

What's with that stupid haircut tho

For the most part no. They are either extremely skinny or fat. Obesity rate for women in Australia is one of the highest in the world. Basically: Men have to be ripped, women just have to have a pussy

t. skinnyfat faggot

So same as America. Nice. My friend has traveled the world for over a year and has said that American girls are the hottest but we also have the ugliest.

>Same as America
Men are obese in America tho

It’s that criminal blood, don’t forget they were raised in prisons and cells

>white
So picture unrelated?

your friend is an idiot

Attached: 6fe.jpg (400x407, 19K)

>Why does everyone in Australia lift?
It's because you can't be a sick cunt without being a fit cunt

Attached: stinky-cod.jpg (870x580, 70K)

It's fucked up man. When i lived in Perth is was bigger than 99% of people. Here i am below average so I have to start training harder. It's a fucking arms race.

>Same as America
lmao american men are fat as fuck

>American girls are the hottest

Attached: 6E99920E-18B9-48CC-8AFB-6DF982A64527.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Don't you dare forget your fucking legs.

>JunjiItointensifies.jpg

That cod looks like she's ready to settle down now with a nice boy ;^)

Lmao good pun

Yeah being fit with abs is the bare minimum desu. But I've also seen absolute dyel Indians get action in the club so ymmv

Because we don't /always/ lounge around.
Myself and a bunch of my mates used to be tv slobs back in highschool, now nearly every one of us is doing some sort of lifting or running to keep ourselves in shape. Its like a herd mentality sort of thing.

6ft3 and 95 kg is average for white Aussies. But Australia is 50 percent Asian, so its stoll possible to mog a lot of people on this death island

Ugliest women in the western world are definitely British. Mud people are obviously worse.

I wouldn't say it's average but yeah Australia definitely has some absolute Units running around

but if you think a bit about it:
man do only have to get ripped because there are too many egoistic idiots who must overperform. They must fuck more girls then average be more ripped etc. That means a lot more girls think they are in a high league because they have these man competing for them. Also they will also flirt and sometimes sleep with not so beautiful woman.
This all leads to higher standard for all man. (and feminism/hypergamy/woman having ful time jobs but these are given factors hard the reverse)
At the same time this makes the woman pool for the rest of the man smaller, so woman can be ugly and still get a partner.
This "i wont the most all and be it on cost of other people of my ethnicity" really is the worst sin of all cause it will make life on earth hell.

depends on the state.

Hm im sounding a bit crazy yes and sorry for typos but this is a topic noone thinks about and its true.

is that gyno on the far left? that's about what i look like, perhaps a bit more sticky-outy

This but they still fug

My Australian friend is in American and said that yank women take much better care of themselves than aussie women

Admittedly that is not saying much

norwegian here, lived in australia for 1 year

very chilled n laid back people, yes they lift a lot too -- it's just their outdoors and sports oriented culture

although, i would say australians were much much shorter than i expected, talking about ethnic anglo/irish/north european descent aussies only

>although, i would say australians were much much shorter than i expected, talking about ethnic anglo/irish/north european descent aussies only
as opposed the Giant Abbo's

Attached: abbo.jpg (437x437, 101K)

Rubbish. I'm British but have lived in America for several years. The scale of ugly in America is untouchable. I'd say Brits and Yanks are about the same peak attractiveness, but Yanks are a league of their own when it comes to how fucking ugly people get. Obesity and ridiculous opiate addiction are to blame.

Would say average male height here is probably 5'10". Talking about white males. Which is pretty high. I'm 6'2.5" and not white. In holiday in Amsterdam I felt average, in Australia I feel like a giant when around asians and tower 85% of white australian males

The average white Australian male who lifts would KILL it in any country BUT Australia. But the problem is within themselves. They are huge SIMPS. The inflate average white girls egos so much. Always kissing their ass and I've seen them simp IRL, even the tough so called "bikies". It's in their culture to simp, should be eradicated to improve the overall dating economy

Straya thread. Any mad cunts in Rockhampton? There are a lot of ice addicts and human trash but the further north you get the better it is and the uni is cheap

Attached: 1530000325850.jpg (916x579, 100K)

fucking r/asianmasculinity is leaking, you'll never stick out with that desperate attitude bro. yes you lift, sorry women aren't tripping all over you for existing.

I live in Sydney, my gf's a programmer all her girlfriends, date neckbeards, or lanklet skeletons. she's literally invited her friends to feel my pecs as they don't know what it's like.

you want to compete against the top men, for the top women. rise to the challenge

Zyzz and social media. Lifting is pretty much youth culture. The only people that don't lift are neckbeard autist, of course with exceptions.

Lol im not asian bro, you make good points though, im young though, too young to think about settling down at all like you

I'm pretty sure the one in the middle doesn't lift anymore.