I can't stop smoking. For fuck sake, i love this shit so much. I just can't fucking stop guys...

I can't stop smoking. For fuck sake, i love this shit so much. I just can't fucking stop guys. Give advise how to end this shit.

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (297x170, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c25k.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you love it why do you want to stop? there you go..

Sticking long objects in your mouth is fucking gay. Even if it's just the tip.

The only non gay way to eat a banana is to chop it into small pieces

/thread
not saying it is good for you, but why are you even thinking about trying if your mindset is "i love it so much" and "definitely can't stop"?

If you truly want to quit force yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but it's possible. If you've got the money for it try hypnosis. Just remember unless you truly wish to quit it will be in vain however.

Try to quit as soon as possible or it will be the death of you. I assume you're around your 20s as most people here are. The longer you smoke the harder it will be to quit. Quitting now is much easier than quitting after you do it for 10 years. My grandpa smoked for 50 years and it was a huge cause in his death. Even ehen we tried to get him to quit he'd go to a place nobody could see him to smoke a cig.

I quit because i knew other human beings had. And i refused to believe they were forever better than me. Thats how you quit

3" is long for you?

Self treat with psychedelics, it's proved to be really effective to quit bad habbits.

Are you guys retarded?
Maybe because it's very unhealthy and limits your athletic performance? Ich thought this was the fucking health&fitness board.

Regarding OP, if you have exhausted the regular methods of quitting you should unironically consider vaping. That's not ideal but likely not AS bad for you and can help you quit if you actually go into it with this intention. But don't vape and smoke or think vaping is healthy long term. Treat it as a tool.

t. never addicted to cigs. Any smoke and ex-smoker r would've understood my post.

I never got why people complained about quitting being hard.
The first three days are awful but once you get past that point it's all downhill from there.
I quit at 20 after smoking a pack a day for six years, then when I started up before my deployment a few years later I quit before I got back to the states.

Literally just go cold turkey, you'll have a headache and be in a bad mood for a few days to a week, but then after that you'll just get passing thoughts about it until it's something you completely forget about a month or so later.

Desmoxan works.
Been clean for almost a year thanks to it but then life happened.
You can stop smoking but you will never stop being a smoker.
Keep that in mind.

Attached: IMG_20181208_181434.jpg (4160x2340, 1.24M)

you were 20 and smoked since 14 thats why it was easy. If you smoked 10 years more that'd be another story. Good for you on wising up early

you know whats unhealthy? growing old

checkmate fag

Yeah, I always knew to avoid that stuff. Smoking is objectively terrible from a health&fitness standpoint and there are very good reasons to stop even if you like it. So I stand by what I said, trying to tell OP to just continue smoking when he wants to quit is retarded.

Regarding the vaping, while it's not personal experience I know several people who got off cigarettes this way.

Why stopping it if you like it? Just roll them, less expensive and healthier.

>Why stopping it if you like it?
You can't be this retarded...

you didnt get the point. I wasnt telling op to continue smoking. It was to get him thinking. He wants to stop because in reality he doesnt love it, he hates the stuff. All smokers do but addiction and habit become stronger than knowing its bad for you. Same as hardcore alcoholics really.. every day is hell for them.
Only casual smokers like the stuff.. everyday smokers hate it deep inside. They know being tied and dependent on a substance is weakness and unnatural

Then I really did miss your point. Yeah, that sounds like it would help with quitting when you remind yourself what's really going on. But I can't really speak to that for obvious reasons.

>Decide to quit smoking
>Feel dizzy and wierd
>Fucking hell my tobacco senses are tingling
>Decide to just ride it out
>Convince myself that it sort of feels good, the same way it's kinda nice to have sore muscles
>Been cigarette free for over a year now

That's the end of my amazing blog post

OP is gonna die some day anyway, why not doing what he likes until then?

cope please

OP here, yes bro you are right, i can't have it anymore, its just sometimes i really like having a cig, but most of the time i hate it, i tried many times to quit and i guess i will try again, its just i feel intimidated everytime i fall for it again

> i love this shit so much
> but most of the time i hate it
see? reality always kicks in. You are stronger than a fucking vice. Do this When going mad for a cig, just dont fucking light it. Realize you are in control of your body and mind and you only do something because you want to, not because you need it

join some mma or boxing club and try to go for more than two rounds. If you decide to stick with that stuff, wou will immediately quit smoking. You will also notice a rise in test and strength after a couple of months. Im clean for half a year except for the occasional weed at a party (last party was 5 months ago). Feel great. Can concentrate better. Less stress. Deal with illness more easily. Shorter recovery.

>cut down how many you smoke a day (eg week 1 5 a day, week 2 - 4 a day, etc)
>Try to delay your first smoke of the day as long as possible
>When you do smoke, note how it makes you feel physically after, I'd always feel sloozy and really tired
>Take note of your triggers and try to avoid them (I used to always smoke before work and now I just have a cup of coffee
>Remind yourself that it's not forever, you can still smoke during special occasions (eg drinking with friends)

Focusing on the benefits is a good motivator, after quitting I started to notice I wasn't as pale and my cardio fitness soared. Also waking up in the morning not feeling like shit was a nice change.

Attached: 1533834900146.png (600x850, 78K)

This is the key my friend

Attached: 250px-Portioned_snus.jpg (250x242, 17K)

OP here ex doxer 5years training.i was always thought about it when i was doing rounds in the ring, but i didn't quited tho...

I used to smoke before work too so I stopped working.

Read this. I smoked 20 a day for almost 10 years and quit easily after reading this book.

Literally went out drinking the second night after quitting and even when drunk I didn't smoke.

Pirate it if you think I'm shilling, i dont give a fuck

Attached: pissflapsfuckyou.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Umm tea?

OP here, i just throwed the pack. Fuck it, it isn't worth it. Wish me luck guys.

more time for gym, lack of money for food makes cutting easier, good choice user.

I'm currently quitting, it's been pretty easy. Smoker for 5 years. It's only easy though because I no longer want to smoke, I've tried before when I was in that same state of loving it.

Ordered on amazon. Hope it’s helps me user. I have quit before, years at a time even, but I always fall back into it.

The easiest way to stop smoking is doing couch to 5k.

c25k.com/

You don't even have to complete it, just start jogging 3 days a week. You will immediately notice how fucking awful your stamina is

After you're done you won't even want to smoke that day, I guarantee it. Then when you're thinking about buying a pack sometime you'll remember how fucking gassed you were after 20 min, and how hard it will be next time.

You will still think about smoking when you're out getting drunk however. I'm not sure that ever goes away.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Currently doing nasal snuff instead of cigarettes - 16th day without a smoke (10 years of smoking, longest quitting being ~2 mths), doing well with minimal 'oh shit i need a smoke' moments here and there.

But the thing about smokeless tobacco is, you can do it anywhere and get as much (nasal snuff) or a lot more (snus) nicotine, leading to worse withdrawals in the end.

You smell like shit and are never going to make it

eat raw garlic cloves.

This, although it was training muay thai rather than running for me. Doing anything that requires cardio sucks the fun out of smoking.

>Ich thought
get out Hans

I seriously only smoke MAYBE 1 cig a week. I just have the willpower to not do it constantly i guess. Maybe try chewing gum or sucking dick to keep that mouf occupied

Every time you want to smoke a cigarette smoke 6 at once so it makes you sick and you condition yourself to hate them.

I got a psychedelic habit microdosing shrooms

I stopped smoking about a month ago, but slipped up and had another last night. Will I experience the same withdrawal symptoms I did when I initially quit? Anyone have experience with this?

Please respond.

I don't believe in that. A year or 10 years It's the sam addiction

bump

This

I feel your pain, OP.
Friends got me into smoking at 17 due to peer pressure which I can blame myself for.
Tried to quit 2 years in a row using snus, vape and even going cold turkey.
Eventually gave up, but try to smoke as less as possible.
Unironically smoking after workout or during stressful days is too enjoyable.
My advice would be to cut down the amount you are smoking before going cold turkey.
>have an empty pack where you put certain amount of cigs in you wish to smoke daily
>snus

Attached: 1547673955929.jpg (960x959, 52K)

Fuck off faggot

As gay as it is, vaping is the best solution to quit smoking. Start on 24mg or so and just taper down over the course of a few months. Many people are not just addicted to nicotine but the oral fixation, habit and social aspects of smoking. Vaping is p much the only alternative that solves all these problems.

Yeah I only smoke when I drink and I notice it the day after if I go for a run or any light exercise.

Vaping is not quitting, it's just another way of delivering nicotine in your bloodstream. That includes patches and gums. If you want to quit you need to go cold turkey.
> yea I'm not really an addict I just smoke heroin, I dont inject it

Keep the nicotine addiction (it's awesome), but start vaping. Get a good dry herb vaporizer, it's expensive but cheaper than the future medical bills.

It really is a great insightful read.
The language is pretty basic (he isn't an author by trade) and it is quite repetitive at times.

But don't worry, theres no "ur bad for smoking ur killing yourself and u stink!" bullshit. It just helps you unravel the mental gymnastics that smoking addicts use and don't even recognise when justifying smoking (eg - i like it with my morning coffee, i like it after a meal, etc. all of which are just ways to tie relief of cravings to day to day life and hide from the fact it is simply a drug addiction)

fast for a week. without any substances except salt water

Not him, but just skimmed it. It has a pretty good idea about how to deal with the threat of relapse and all sorts of justifications to have 'just one' more.

This.

Also, personally I got off cigs by switching to NRT microtabs. Fucken 5/5. WAY better than cigs. The only thing missing is the nicotine "high", which is pretty useless anyways.

No nicotine withdrawal, no smelling like ass, no yellow teeth, no constant 5min breaks during the day, no cancer, no coughing, etc.

It's been ~1 year since I started using these, and I don't think I've craved cigs at all when I have these microtabs.
Don't have any plans to stop using these.

Attached: 48351011_1_640x640[1].jpg (640x640, 50K)

Yep that sums it up,

it´s bad enough trying to stop when you really want to stop, what chance you think you got when you "love it"???

But you could be in denial. I don´t know.

Smoking is one of those things that looks like a huge mountain before you start climbing, but a couple of weeks in, you look back and all you see is you have been walking up a gentle slow. It´s the lie that Nicotine gets us to tell ourselves.

Anyone who "loves" smoking is in denial.
They love getting rid of the shit feeling of cravings (that don't even exist in non smokers).
So to justify their stupid addiction, they tell themselves they are enjoying it. Really its like headbutting a wall repeatedly because you "love" stopping headbutting a wall because the pain stops.

Yeah i know. Anyone that has smoked for a period of time will be wishing they never started.

Stop stinking up the gym you smell like an ashtray

also DYEL