Is training every single day for hours and hours the key to natty gains?

Is training every single day for hours and hours the key to natty gains?

Attached: bugenhagen.jpg (498x585, 51K)

Is studying every single day for hours and hours the key to a 4.0 GPA?

I'm actually curious about this.

I wanna do full body (deadlifts, dips and pullups) 4-6 days a week. Will I die?

(shifting between doing 3rm, 5x5 2-3 min rest and 5x10 1 min rest)

I'm starting to think so.

I read a little about high frequency training a while ago, and although I forgot all the science of it I left with the impression that progressive overload needs to be applied to training frequency as well. Hitting a muscle once every three days might work for the first year, but eventually you'll need to start hitting it two days before a rest period, then three days, then four, etc.

Yeah, that or a high IQ.

he is looking weird as fuck in the last pics he posted, his head is like much shorter but a bit chubbier, wtf
look at pic related, he is looking fucking different

Attached: bugenhagen.png (400x325, 195K)

Attached: 1541709104284.png (394x373, 185K)

seems he took the neckpill

i doubt he’s 100% natty at this point. not on tren or gh but on something

N- Nacho Libre?

Sorry I don't get it. Was my post difficult to understand? English is not my first language so sorry if none of that shit makes sense.

It makes perfect sense it’s just the person replying to you is a silly weeb

You can hit the same body part every day. A lot of your recovery will have already happened over night, just not 100%

So just note that from the second day of training your weight for same reps will be lower.

You can still progress like that and increase reps/weights as you make gains, you'll just always be below your full strength potential (though that potential will continue to increase) until you take a few days off.

Recovery will slow down after over night, blood flood will return to normal, protein synthesis etc, MGF is produced at time of lifting etc

The more total volume you do the more MGF you will produce (natty or not), and the more frequent you do it, the more total MGF over time and recovery sessions you will have.

Very high volume should contribute to some level of hyperplasia over a period of time

>100% natty
As opposed to what, 70% natty? Either you're natty or not, you fucking turd.

If I’m envious of any man on the planet, it’s him. I just wish that he’d read GLR and get more political.

>get more political.

Attached: 1547315632120.png (400x400, 92K)

>or
I don't know about hours every day, but high IQ alone won't get you to 4.0. Maybe like 3.0 if you kinda wing it.

>i wish this basement dweller gymcel read a book literally called white power and started LARPing as a nazi
Fucking mutts. It's very hard to imagine a state of mind where you aren't aware of how bad you're looking.

> there are still people who actually believe eric is natty

yeah and roids

>I wanna do full body (deadlifts, dips and pullups) 4-6 days a week. Will I die?
No, you won't die doing three exercises a day.

you should be embarassed

Attached: william_murderface-0970f.jpg (300x283, 14K)

he'll also make no gains so I guess it's ok either way

Yes but you gotta make sure you do like a 4 or 5 day rotation routine with different exercises that overlap the main muscle groups.
My current routine:
>BB Bench progressive overload sets till 1-2 reps, incline DB 8x8 30 sec rest, decline DB 3x15 1xF
>pull ups 5xF, bent over BB rows 5x8-10, drop sets single arm lat pull down, various row machines
>squats, KB lunges, KB farmer carry, KB single led diddly
>Shoulder press, skull crushers, curls, preacher curls, serratus pull over SS DB skull crushers, DB shoulder flies, shrugs with 1pl8 per arm 3 x F SS oblique side bends x F
>Front squats, BB deadlift, power cleans
Repeat.

Oh forgot day 4 also has chin ups and dips.

litearlly no one that matters trains like that though, for good reason
it's suboptimal at best or impossibly at worst

training the same bodypart everyday? are you fucking kidding me? maybe if you train like absolute dog shit doing the absolute minimum possible in which case you're not even gonna reach the minimum ammount of intensity and volume on any given session and thus make 0 gains

IMO full body routines just make more sense if you're natty. The program I follow at my gym (MMA gym so theres a strength coach) is pretty much full body, 4 days of lifting more or less a mix of full body, some days a little heavier on legs and some heavier on upper, but generall spread out so the harder workouts are fri and sat, sometimes we just do dynamic bodyweight stuff though. Then whatever extra days we just do conditioning.

I feel less sore from my workouts overall but still feel strong and balanced.

Yes, but its also the key to fucked up rotator cuffs and joints. I've been there, rest days are important.

dumb parroted shit
no one that is elite in bodybuilding does fullbody

What a fucking pussy
Go hard or go home FAGGOT

I’ve always maintained that the more work you put into the gym (provided you properly manage recovery) the better your results. Fuck “over training”.

>elite in bodybuilding
Because steroids and body splits/push pull are more fun

>"go hard"
>retard that thinks training a bodypart EVERYDAY is a good thing if you actually go hard at the gym

you don't know how eric actually trains, anyone that "goes hard" on a daily basis long term on the same muscle is gonna get z e r o fucking gains because their muscles don't even fucking recover from each subsequent session let alone fucking grow beyond their previous biggest size.

'Cause bodybuilding is gay roiding shit and a joke. Niggers on stage be looking like brown pieces of shit with their HGH gut.

yeah, except steroid users recover far faster, thus would benefit from higher muscle training frequency, while natural bodybuilders recover slower, their rates of muscle protein syntehsis are pathetically low in comparison, and thus they DO NOT benefit from high frequency, claiming full body everyday is good for naturals is fucking stupid and based on shit assumptions by brainlet dyels larping as scientists and strength coaches online.

what is the 1xF? First time reading that here

This. Roid users looking to maximize gains may still do a bro split or PPL but they'll do two training sessions a day and be practically hitting a group hard like every other day

1 set to failure. However many reps it takes to fail.

roiders make gains either way, but they can get more gains training all the time, it's the natties that are fucked and just have to deal with their own genetics and follow the right training frequency for their own bodies, most natural bodybuilders train a muscle group hard once a week, this isn't a coincidence, as a natural you cannot recover that fast, muscle protein synthesis is not a measure of muscle growth, it's a measure of muscle remodelling, meaning it's higher the more damage you deal, but it also goes up if you take roids, just because a natural has a huge spike in a short period time doesnt mean they are done growing after that period, it just means the damage has been mostly repaired, and the muscle is ready to grow past its previous biggest state.

I've done it and progressed. You add new damaged substrates for repair, new MGF, kick up muscle protein synthesis again, increase blood flow to the area again etc.

It works fine.

Your weight maybe 80% of what you could do for the same reps. Fully rested. But you reps/weight will continue to go up.

Recovery after your overnight recovery slows down to a crawl and is inefficient. Most of it happens within 24 hours.

elaborate on this, what percent of my 1rm would I do if I wanted to, say, squat everyday for 1-7 reps?

That and genetics.

The point was kinda, like Eric, to focus on JUST a few exercises, not rotate like that

60-70%, anything higher would wreck your CNS

i wanna try that once this program plateaus, i've always like bulgarian style active rest

>Look at elite athletes like university swimmers that swim every day
>Have gigantic lats
>Look at Jow Forums poster that says training frequency is dumb
>Flabby dyel

Really incites you to ponder

1st day, your normal weight for that rep range, typically 80%

2nd day, as I said probably 80% of the 1st days weight.

That works out to be 64% approx, so 60-70% as the other poster suggested.

You can still progress after 2nd day, just try to put your reps up first to gauge if you should put the weight up.

Attached: 1457432863212.gif (300x303, 1.93M)

No

>basement dweller
He's a garage dweller now

BASED RICC DEL THICC POSTER
It works for him, evidently. Most people take at least some rest days, but Eric doesn't. It's probably due to the fact that he focuses on one lift at a time.

He's retarded. Steroid users are the ones whose muscles keep growing for a while after they're done healing. If you take enough, it's like a week, which is why bro splits are even a thing. Steroid users just heal even faster on top of that, so they can train the same group every day either way.
Naturals shouldn't have more than two days between muscle groups, because even the best of us don't keep building after 48h.
Training to complete exhaustion every day will fuck your gains up and in some cases even make your muscles shrink, though. You should let it heal, but that's about it.

Look up the STARR method. It's based around Heavy Light and Medium.
If you want to lift every day while making progress you need to include active recovery if you're not taking days off.
Otherwise you build up cumulative fatigue and can't lift anything

this, I fucking hate this anime board

now work a muscle HARD once or twice a week and you will get more gains
muscle protein synthesis rate is not the rate of muscle growth, it's the rate of muscle remodelling, of course you spike muscle protein synthesis more times on more frequent training, because you are damaging your muscles more frequently, muscle protein synthesis goes up as muscle damage goes up, but it also goes up when roids are added, muscle protein synthesis is only a predictor of muscle growth when all muscle damage that needs to be repaired is done with, only after do muscles grow past their biggest previous state.

Sorry.
1488'd

Who’s this dude? I haven’t been here in awhile.

>Recovery after your overnight recovery slows down to a crawl and is inefficient. Most of it happens within 24 hours.
What weights are you doing everyday? There's no way you're lifting anything substantial and recovering like this, even at that low % of max

except none of those activities are even close to typical resistance training that causes great deal of muscle damage you dishonest/retarded nigger.
does a swimmer have bigger lats than a bodybuilder? you must be legit fucking stupid for posting this shit.
muscle protein synthesis boost from roids come with no catabolism attached unlike training muscle damage induced muscle protein synthesis spikes, roids don't increase muscle damage, they just make you grow and repair muscle far faster, proper training causes muscle damage and boosts muscle protein synthesis, it never gives you muscle growth with no damage to repair so naturals should NOT train all of the time, you don't even know how long muscles are building up new proteins after being damaged from exercise, no lab has accurate enough metrics for actually detecting how long a muscle is done growing for after training it, you are just going by numbers given by some study that looks at muscle protein synthesis rates ALONE and not actual cross sectional area on a muscle which is the only actual measure of muscle growth.
Roids allow you to train MORE, natties cannot compete with fucking roiders because of this, why do you think EVERYONE takes roids even in sports that don't require much muscular strength?
Because they improve recovery, if anything high frequency training meme shit is spread around by roiding weightlifters with great genetics who broke down their joints and bodies regardless.

But Eric isn't natty. I figured OP knew his pic was unrelated...

This

Yes elite level swimmers are fucking jacked. Especially butterfly and breaststroke.

If you had a 200iq you probably wouldnt need to study at all

Yikes

That's not how learning work. You could manage showing up to the lectures, not take notes and never doing any work that doesn't need to be handed in, but you'd never get the info you need.
Reading the wiki on shit and deducing from there might be faster than the lectures, though, but that's still some studying.

I wasted years doing my retarded brosplit that hit each muscle group once a week. I've increased frequency and hit everything 3x a week now (going lighter some days and heavier on others) and I'm actually making gains again.

What the fuck does MGF mean?

My girlfriend fucked_chad

But seriously

Going every 2nd day and work as hard as you can, while eating a lot of protein and sleeping a lot in between should be totally enough to make it.

Often the simplest solution is the best

Every idiot thinks that this is how high IQ works lol

IQ stands for Internet Quotient and is an indicator of how well your brain data signal works. If your IQ is over 150, you have a p strong connection and can Google shit, so you never forget anything and you can look up new knowledge.
200 IQ is the next step, where you absorb the world as you see it, using image recognition algorithms to register everything you see and automatically look up all available info on the objects.

Mechano Growth Factor. Aka IGF-1 Ec it's an IGF-1 variant produced by your body upon exercise and selectively binds to damaged muscle. More volume = more MGF produced.

Pic related to help understand the difference to regular IGF-1

Attached: images (61).jpg (324x220, 12K)

T beginner

I just got BTFO

duude

>deadlifting 6x a week

godspeed, user

Actually made me laugh

i think he got bloat from all the sóy protein he is taking

Based and redpilled

Those digits

Attached: 47571726_596852080733675_4890120016558555136_n.jpg (390x432, 20K)

Except that that's not what Bugez does.

What the fuck

Attached: pepe_ok.jpg (612x612, 20K)

Attached: lenny.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

top kek

300iq here, can confirm. I just email elite colleges and they send my degrees in the mail. Also I’m a 30 year old khv and still have children by 14 women across numerous countries. Things just fall in line when you have high iq.

lol no especially if its the heavy 4 compound lifts. Training every day works for roid users not nattys. Roid users have MUCH faster recovery. If you want a example of this look at clarence kennedy when he squatted with jujimufo. He got injured day before sprinting before hes squatted 500 pounds for juji. Black and blue tore some tissue now see if you are a natty this will take a week at least to recover from. Dude recovered next day a okay no problem. The very fast recover roids gives you is why they can train just about every day.

Fuck people are dense

A lot of your recovery happens within 24 hours, when blood flow is high, signalling and muscle protein synthesis is high, it'll slow down after that by a lot which is why it takes so long for a 100% recovery.

You do not need to wait for 100% recovery to keep lifting if you use a reduced weight and progress from the reduced weight. You will continue to keep blood flow to the area high and mps high and keep on rolling out MGF.

Previous damage will recover quicker with new damaged added, as you will keep recovery high rather then peaking then slowing the fuck down, you'll keep at it peak levels.

It does work and is very effective, it is just impractical for many people as it takes significant time to invest. Every. Single. Day. You know your true 1rm and your true 8rm etc will be higher but not what they are exactly until you take time off to recover, so it's not for people wanting to constantly receive validation of what their highest numbers are, if you care about numbers rather than progress. Lifting like that constantly you may get sore in the joints and need to rest after a while too.

Similar things also work, such as the day after heavy benching you can do a lighter DB bench or incline, etc to get blood flow to the pecs back up, targetted recovery back up.

Apparently not with those quints.

Attached: monkeyselfie.jpg (700x466, 59K)

No, sleep and diet are

I think the point of recovering to your full muscular capacity is that being able to lift that extra weights add extra growth stimulus in its own right. That's a major benefit of proper recovery periods between hitting muscle groups.