/fraud/ - steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-161321_Firefox.jpg (896x1107, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think dbol is the worst oral I've ever done desu

Dbol is just concentrated estrogen in a pill.

show us those beautiful hanging tits boyo

>reddit link

Yeah, fuck off

Wow I really like 16 year old girls.

Attached: 1536224898727.jpg (400x571, 59K)

Thats a pretty shirt, is it Crucy approved? Sidenote I love the thiccness on Feroces frame, its pissening.

Was over a year ago, unironically couldn't handle even dropping down to 5mg.

High blood pressure, gyno, could not sleep at night at all, only during the day all day, tension headaches.

After recovering, 150mg test E would give me gyno and I'd need fucking nolva on just that test dose until even more time to desensitise to estrogen.

Never again.

That voice actor died btw

Wait I was thinking of the dirty jokes character

Fuck off, Dbol is a good boy :(

Not a fan of unicorns or anything featuring slang like "AF" unless it's in broken english like "i want die".

Seems to "look at my juxtaposition of a rainbow mane unicorn which is usually associated with femininity against this very stereotypically masculine man, ISN'T THAT FUNNY AND QUIRKY?" It lacks self awareness that a lot of le random humour has.

I'd rather a shirt that just said "fucking kill yourself". To me that's funny because it doesn't try to be funny, it's just literally telling someone to commit suicide which catches you off guard because that's not something you'd expect to read on a strangers shirt.

People do that.

You mean Anna from shimoneta? It's sad. I knew her mainly as Sapphire from Prisma Illya.

Attached: I want die.jpg (400x400, 40K)

dbol is shit with test. run it with nandrolone and no test. fucking guys around here always rip on no test cycles nandrolone only cycles but they are superior in every way.

how much you eating now bro? I just jumped back on mk677 this morning. eating everything in sight

This. Fuck dbol. Was running 2.5mg letro ED and 120mg Ralox ED and they gyno was still growing. Fuck dbol. Its the only steroid that I legitemely want the government to aggressively ban.

Too little. Trying to hit 4k cals but I struggle. Need to throw in some more "dirty" foods.

Steroids are bad for you. The only person who wins is your drug dealer. Your balls shrink, you age quicker, you get angry, you look retarded. Why would you want to enhance your muscles if you arent a professional athlete or a competitor? Mods need to ban these threads. These are drug threads substance abuse should go to /b/ u guys are fucking ur selves up

Zyzz died from roids
That humanity left behind guy died from roids
Arnold schwarzengger got heart surgery twice because of roids
Arnold lived because he had a team and money looking out for him

Steroids are worst than smoking cigarettes

>Zyzz died from roids
Stopped reading there.

>Steroids are worst than smoking cigarettes

lolno

Attached: 1280px-Development_of_a_rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_of_potential_misuse_(physical_har (1280x1280, 134K)

>cigarettes

Stopped reading right there

>tranny is calling my female colleague beautiful all the time
>she is saying to me that makes her uncomfortable because he's ugly af and now think she's also ugly because he considers himself good looking
>sort of asking me confirmation if I think if she's ugly
>ignore her on purpose and talk about something else

Second day

>she's again repeating the same thing again saying that she think she's ugly because the tranny think he's good looking and also thinks she's good looking
>again asking for confirmation if that is true
>I tell her i don't know who knows.
>she walks away sad

Man i love to make woman insecure this way and don't give them the approval they want and desire

>Denies steroids are more harmful than cigarettes
>Posts picture with physical harm of steroids being greater than tobacco

Kowalski, analysis

Weed how is weed harmful?

Psychosis, smoke inhalation

Lowers test
Causes psychosis
Fucks up dopamine receptors
People on it are highly susceptible to suggestion

>he thinks they only put tobacco in cigarettes
>what is dependence

wew lad

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-111748_Firefox.jpg (1078x1753, 657K)

Psychosis is no problem if ur not a beta bich boi

>tfw immune to nicotine addiction

Feels good man

bro this happened to me too. months after using dbol I still had to take 25mg asin/day to get my estro under control on 500mg test. now I need 12.5mg e3d... fucking dbol sucks my dick (and I have cuck aromatization genetics)

Not to me, Anadrol at 100mg ED is a good boy to me. No rise bp, feel perfectly fine.

then why did you post the pic in you absolute brainlet? just admit you misread it

I don't know if your brain works, but if it did you'd see a bubble with the label 'Anabolic Steroids' next to them. This bubble is grouped with the least harmful drugs through the use of coloring - in this case the color is yellow. Grouped with substances that are known to not really be harmful - like LSD or weed. This, in all, suggests that anabolic steroids are not as harmful as your original post suggested.

Everybody on this planet, except for you apparently, know that cigarettes contain more things than just tobbaco.

>has gyno
>"GUYS AAS ARE TOTALLY SAFE LIKE WEED AND LSD"

Lmao @ your life

You sure showed him.

>trimmed hair on torso too short
>look like a pale sick fat baby

Attached: jcpYpxb.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Ree dbol

Roger that I'll design a cute shirt that says kill yourself in kanji, how does that sound?

B T F O

Fuck y'all, gunna take 100mg dbol when i get home as pwo, dbol is our friend

This is how all of us should treat crucyble every time he begs for attention here.

And my girlfriend wanted to go swimming today

I'm justr gonna cancel

死ね

there is no man in existence who has a more fierce stare or look than mike tyson. absolute animal.

yeah seriously throw in more cheat meals. I felt like a new man after that burger yesterday with bacon and grease lmao. mk677 should really wake up my
hunter

AAS are safe when used right and combined with a healthy lifestyle

zyzz was a joke. he partied all the time, took psychedelics with gear, died in a fucking sauna while on DNP. reckless = death.

still would rather die on gear feeling and looking like I do rather than being natty and dying from something I can’t control after living a safe life

Attached: CAD26DB9-AC70-4E0A-8837-5AFCFF431771.jpg (500x724, 50K)

I'm not really sure what the point of this post is.

Mk677 REALLY helps but manual labor burns so much cals.

there is no legend for what the color means because you either cropped it out or it's only mentioned in the paper. context tells me it's grouped by dependence and not harm

the point stands that you directly quoted the guy mentioning only cigs and roids and you thought that pic proved him wrong, which it really doesn't. the best you can do is fall back on is "w-well there's other harmless stuff in it too and my pic is completely unrelated but I swear I don't breathe with my mouth"

>harmless
harmful

I didn't crop it out. I saved the page from Wikimedia itself.

But, you're right. The wiki legend says it better. Steroids are a "soft" drug.

Attached: 20190117_120309.jpg (750x1000, 247K)

are you trying to get out of manual labor bro? there are so many other options to work in

Do nolva+clomid actually help restart your natural production, or do they just protect from estrogen?

I am actually more mirin his neck

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/fulltext

here is the actual study

Attached: Mike-Tyson-Neck.png (925x504, 287K)

Nothing cooler than injecting a steroid needle right guys? Really gonna help picking up the ladies

Attached: side-effects-of-steroid.gif (210x300, 31K)

That is the newer study I think. The one I posted is from 2007. This one is from 2010.

Pic related.

Attached: 20101106_WOC504_0.gif (595x513, 46K)

The muscles were worth it guys! Haha i got mired while the muscles and the steroids lasted!

Attached: steroid-Abuse-1.jpg (320x643, 56K)

It's not the steroids who that will kill you, but the long term abuse like really bad untreated lipids, untreated high bp and enlargement heart that will kill you in the end.

You can die from alcohol instantly but with steroids it's nearly impossible. But then again you can also die from drinking too much water.

We can cope what we want but steroids is fucking up your health no matter what. You can only slow down the progress by taking the right precautions

Pretty much all correct. Still a drug designed to alter the body in ways it wasn't meant to be.

Using them, however, isn't the end of the world as it's made out to be.

I've been looking around but nothing is near my current pay.

That's because of the clueless media and people who think that steroids will make you dick smaller

better to die looking and feeling amazing with high levels of productivity in life than to play it safe and become a raging alcoholic from never taking risks

fuck that shit. just made me depressed typing it out

sometimes you have to take a cut though. when I was in college I took a HUGE cut to do this internship besides working in this warehouse and some construction.

natty coper doesnt understand what "safe use" means

just say you're afraid of needles and go.

>attack another poster without posting body

every. single. time.

i want to talk this girl from class (she's not super cute, but i just really like her and how she laughs) but somehow i just can't bring myself to just go up to her after class. it's always like that right? you think you're chad and shit and when the time comes you just pussy out like a little bitch. could it be that im currently on 300mg test and 200mg tren (on a cut) right now and hence making me more nervous that i should be? if not, just fucking roast me. i need to stop being a fucking pussy right now.

not trying is worse than rejection, right?

Attached: 1515591379666.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

Sit next to her before class, say hi, and introduce yourself. Simple stuff really.

Also, don't be ugly.

post body since we’ve seen hers

Yeah man
It’s better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Natties are like sheep

she always comes to class late. like 1 hour or so.
we've been making eye contact for several weeks now. is this a success signal?

>comes to class late
>one hour late

Not worth your time or effort. Fuck people like that.

Legend

Week 3 into first cycle
I know what you mean, but she’s late because she’s part of some student committee and she has to attend meetings and stuff that clash with class time more often than not. Also, slides are available online.

How should I open up the conversation without sounding creepy? How would you do it?

Attached: 5153B587-DF26-4738-B167-9056B51AC410.jpg (1125x1812, 224K)

They reduce the amount of estrogen being counted in the negative feedback loop, so yes they help

u look like an alien

That's my thought also. But we all know we will die sooner. nothing to cope here

Does she act nervous around you? Does she smile to you? Does she Flick her hair a lot when's around you? Does she laugh about your jokes even though when they are not funny? Does she wants to be in your presence all the time?

Imagine the brutally when she rejects you but you are still sitting in the same classroom for years

Post cute B cup titties pls

we haven't actually spoken yet. But once i was at the cafeteria eating my tupperware chicken and saw her walking towards my direction. the moment she saw me she instantly looked towards her legs and started adjusting her shorts. her shorts were pretty short that day. What does that mean?

I have pubertal gyno and dbol is fine, I take a nolva to keep on top of it
However ment was a different story, had to run raloxifene to get rid of that kek

What year are you?

also, im graduating this year so the thought of not being able to see her again is compelling me to take action. im in my final year. she still has 1-2 more to go.

final year. ill be done in may.

You sound desperate as fuck lmao

You're gonna fuck it up

Dude you got this then lmao. Just fucking talk to her at the caffeteria or after class. She’s practically a freshman so you have the advantage. Going after older girls in college is the real struggle.

how do i open without sounding like a creep? how would you do it?

im just gonna straight up tell you she’s out of your league...right now

you look too soft, idk post face if you want. she looks like the type of girl who likes to be thrown around and treated like a slut in bed.. oh wait that’s all girls

>dbol and deca
>no test
rip balls

>moment she saw me she instantly looked towards her legs and started adjusting her shorts. her shorts were pretty short that day. What does that mean?

Literally nothing.

lol research more brainlet

my exact thoughts kek

Balls are for queers

She thinks you are a creep and don't want you to look at her legs

What you do is you first talk about a general subject like a subject that was given by the teacher. Based on this conversation you should be able to see if there is some chemistry going on. Then slowly introduce yourself if you notice the signs and then ask if she want to for a drink sometime and get her numbers. Then wait for couple of days and then ask her out

>alcohol higher than heroin
big laff.

Well you’ve clearly been watching her for a while so you probably have a general idea of other classes she might be taking. If she isn’t headed anywhere directly after your class just ask her to have a coffee. You could perhaps start the convo by referencing something in your mutual class or making a joke about it. It can be hit or miss but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t try.

>Nothing cooler than injecting a steroid needle right guys?
how fucking old are you?

that's not her in you absolute brainlet

i will try tomorrow. i do certainly hope i succeed, but should i fail i will just work harder and lift harder. thanks everybody for your input, 47, mast, testify and random helpful anons

Yeah man no worries, younger girls are just waiting to be approached.
t. always dated girls 2 years older than me in college while ignoring the free pussy and going through hoops trying to keep up with their shit tests

yes that is her? what the fuck? can you read?

>asking for help on how to hit on a girl from a taiwanese cricket farming site

That’s definitely not her lad.

>lol research more brainlet
elaborate

> “hey let me just log on and fuck with testiFy today”

look up nandrolone only cycle with dht or nandrolone only with dbol

thank me later. i’m tired of posting it here

i’m on day 6 with no test and feel great besides being full from all this food

It’s true that you’re my least favorite tripfag if we disregard the anime poster one, but nowhere in the post is it stated that pic is related nor does it make much sense for it to be. Also I’m not the initial user that called you out.