Nearly 24 years old

>nearly 24 years old
>STILL dont have a snail trail
Do I have fucking klinefelters or something?

Attached: images (5).jpg (331x444, 24K)

Wait, you actually want bodyhair?

Women love bodyhair, my guy.
They don't KNOW they love bodyhair, because media tells them that feminized pink-skinned milkbabes are the new thing, but once they experience it for themselves, they know.

Shave the hair you do have between your stomach and dick, it will grow back thicker the first or second time you do this.

Wtf Ive had one since I've been like 12. Are you asian or something?

That's a myth. It only appears thicker if at all because the top is cut flat instead of tapering to a point.

That feel when have a full beard but not a single hair on anything above my belly button.

My arms are Turk tier though, despite being Northern Euro.

100% anglo
Hair everywhere else except cheek area

Maybe if you have dogshit genetics. I'm fairly hairy, not full retard caveman or anything but every part of my body that I've ever actually shaved has grown back noticeably thicker after the first shave.
The myth is that shaving will constantly make the hair come back thicker.

My forearms are significantly hairier than my biceps fwiw. Hair distribution is weird.

>snail trail

you clearly don't know what that means. That phrase refers to the slimy streak in a woman's underpants when she is aroused.

You're looking for "happy trail" or "treasure trail" to refer to the hair on a man's lower torso.

Also, you're a low test faggot

>Caring about what women think
>Women actually don't love bodyhair anyway
Being smooth is aesthetically superior in the eyes of both men and women you retard. I bet you also belive women like the dad-bod.

Its called a snail trail where I live you fucking American.
Levels have been above 800ng/dl in 3 tests since 19

It's fucking hair, you disgusting shitskin homo. Snails lay trails on slime, not hair. I don't give a fuck what your inferior dirt hole-living "culture" thinks.

That's right, bubba! Heh.

Attached: 1538200627914.png (380x349, 80K)

>56%er burger faggot projecting again
If I was a shitskin I would be a hairy cunt, your reasoning skills are fucked mate

>Being smooth is aesthetically superior in the eyes of both men and women you retard
t. Hairless, neurotic metrosexual

Other user is right though, hair is a treasure trail or happy trail. Snail trail is slime.

>Tfw 24, baby face and almost no body hair and no beard.

People are surprised when I tell them that I finished faculty. They always assume I am still in high school.

lmao I shave that shit away becuase im hairy as fuck.
i would gladly trade to be a baby in terms of body hair, you are weak op.

I'm pretty hairy, Henry Cavill tire, and I used to shave, but current gf don't allow me to because she's really into it. Although one of my previous girls didn't like it at all (hairless or it's a problem) and others didn't really care. Do what you want to do, most women will stick with you if you confident in what you're doing. God forbid if they get to know that you're insecure because of bodyhair or the lack of it.

I have weird body hair, my chest and back is almost bare, but my abs and lower back and legs grow like the amazons, I also have a thick wirey beard but I’m balding ... I trim down myself and have a permanent full body buzz cut

>t. seething mutt

Attached: 81f.png (646x655, 21K)

>fucking American

Attached: file.png (797x461, 292K)

Got any more pics especially one where he lowers his jeans? Thanks haha

Attached: 12FED9B8-3B39-4E6D-93DB-41DEFF2B0941.jpg (601x353, 66K)

Cope

The follicle doesn't know when the hair has been cut or at what length. It's just thicker because it would have grown in thicker anyways

Does this count as a trail?

Attached: 20190117_184954.jpg (2660x2365, 3.97M)

Y'all get on my level.
Me on the left.

Attached: frankenweenie.jpg (640x637, 66K)

yuck

No they don't love it