Free Gains

Hey man, you lookin to build some muscle but you're broke?

Join me on another adventure while we discuss how to acquire free gains.

last thread

Attached: 1547681717362.jpg (2560x1440, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTuyKB3yxFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Dino Tendies
say Dino, why do you have a colored on Australian flag even tho your a Floridian?

i found it like that and hang it to honor the greatest shitposters in the world

Attached: e42.png (404x238, 47K)

Based Dino

Based Dino, watching this thread

Sweet, a Dino Tendies thread. What kind of adventures are we going on today?

Going to check a few store and share tips on how to aquire some free food

Absolutely based.

Because of your thread last night I am genuinely interested in doing this. I live right next to a Kroger and a large aldis is opening soon.

Cheese and chicken for possum

Attached: 20190117_112712.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

Attached: 20190117_113106.jpg (2560x1440, 2.2M)

Post results if you go i havent tried aldis yet

Settling in for a /comfy/ Dino thread

Attached: 1547589058872-fit.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Also its common to find several gallons of milk, bread and packaged cakes from the bakery. Im not grabbing this. It dosnt look s to be mixed with other trash

Attached: 20190117_113604.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

Does anyone know his backstory?

Quick rundown?

He posted a thread last night doing the same shit where he found all that shit in Ops pic, showed his fucking "home," That's literally out of a sterotypical crack house and has a "pet," possum that just shows up to eat from time to time

Snack time

Attached: 20190117_114111.jpg (2211x1209, 1.62M)

why repost if you're not gonna answer the interesting questions?

are you on disability checks?
are you a squatter?
do you have any diagnosed mental illness?
how did you end up like that?

>being this new

Attached: Kitchen.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Fuck off hater, dino tendies cares about society and is truly not wasteful

Is that just for possum or are you eating that?

Nigger is like some kind of urban indian living in harmony with his environment.

I would join his cult

When you have the same timer as dinotendies!

Attached: 20190117_090049.jpg (3264x1836, 809K)

Time for an unforgettable luncheon

Attached: 20190117_120529.jpg (2560x1440, 2.54M)

Dumpster diver, improvisational cook AND tomb raider?

How can a man like this be single? If he is, what hopes have we, mere men?

>someone's continuously posting something totally weird
>someone asks him for a basic explanation
>HURR FUCK OFF HATER HOW CAN YOU QUESTION OUR GURU OF DUMPSTER DIVING

just kys

Well theres a bunch of tweekers hanging out here. One of them said they liked my bike. I think ill continue on with this now

I have some treasures for you, your majesty.

Attached: Resized_20190117_121631_3242.jpg (900x1600, 158K)

Neat

Attached: 20190117_121617.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

literally all you have to do is win the college football championship and you unlock access to all you can eat buffet of fast food

I look up to you dinotendies

Cheese should be fine for you as long as it's not moldy
Love these threads dino. I'll keep a tab open on my phone to read along all day

youtube.com/watch?v=LTuyKB3yxFI

Why didn't you wave a huge knife at him and say "I like your skin"?

I don't know if you can buy these where you live, but these have 800cal and 30g of protein for ONE ($1) FUCKING DOLLAR.

Attached: 31Ks9QbSYsL.jpg (300x300, 8K)

This extra-protein milk has 440cal and 50g of protein for just $1.20

Attached: 31Ks9QbSYsL.jpg (225x225, 5K)

hey fellow dumpster bro!

I'm up here in boston been dumpster diving for a little while but can't find many good places. been getting most of my stuff from compost bins out back of supermarkets but fucking every place in this shithole has compactors. any good ideas of places to hit? I haven't found anything too reliable when it comes to packaged foodstuffs, it's all fucking compactors!!!

W-what are you gonna there, DT?

Attached: 1486843775457.png (600x500, 98K)

These threads are fun and comfy, though I think Dino goes a bit over the line from time to time. He's my favorite schizo on Jow Forums though.
We're all gonna make it brah!

Like i said last thread kfc and popeyes has chicken an biscuits but be carefull with food from restaurants. Bakeries and doughnut shops are good too. Check gnc sometimes you can find supplements.

Cvs walgreens and dollar general have a lot of snacks and sometimes frozen pizzas and dinners.

Carefull with petstores. Some have animals and empty the cages and put all sorts of other weird shit in there

Attached: 20190117_143118.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

DT is way too high functioning to be a schizo. He's legitimately kinda smart, at least within the purview of dumpster diving and getting away with petty crime, which makes sense considering he is brown

Fiesta time

Attached: 20190117_144248.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

Hmm, picante!

Any plans for a new video, Dino?

This woman is very angry and appears to be in an argument with the crosswalk button

Attached: 20190117_151125.jpg (815x574, 298K)

Return the gains, Jamal.

Post body

lmao wtf

Thats as close as im getting.

She was yelling about this city being a hellhole and how shes going to sue them. Also she said someone took her son.

Attached: 20190117_151905.jpg (1390x904, 965K)

Feed her to Yogurt.

I seriously want to know how old you are because I want to know if it's justifiable to live retardedly like you when one is supposed to be a mature adult

Based

the fuck is it

Dino do u live at Ormond Beach?

Cassadaga

Heya Dindu, I am thinking of dumpster diving my local electronics store. Got any advice in form of protection, when to do it and how? Also love your threads and general house atmosphere.

live however you want,
just understand that things like dumpster diving, and living in a shit-hole limits your social exposure.
if you want to, use it as a stepping stone. it's fine for a little while if you want to substantially reduce your expenses to help save up for your next step up in life.

I'm cool with it and regularly eat out of dumpsters, even cooking raw chicken sometimes if it passes my standards and my friends/gf is mostly cool with it. as a good friend I will always tell them I got it from a dumpster and if I've eaten it.

don't let it become a stagnation thing, but use it as a way to speed up your next step up, like living in a van to cut rent, or something like that

We're so close together OwO

Nuts

hide in a dumpster and surprise him

what kind of nuts

A rare treasure chest spawn

Attached: 20190117_155530.jpg (2560x1440, 2.59M)

I think the boys from /fraud/ were here

Attached: 20190117_155632.jpg (2560x1440, 3.2M)

I get a real kick out of what a wasteland you live in. I don't say that in a derogatory sense, I think the dysfunction around you is comical and your attitude towards it is funny.

Be careful, Dino.Stay safe.

I hope you wear gloves when you get this stuff.
Also I’m not surprised at the amount of food you find. The other day our shop wasted and threw out close to $100 of cheap candy bars and other snacks. Just cause it was out of date.

Dino can i vist you when come to florida for soring break

Also these stores that run off of donations have cheap food. These are $1. They had red bulls here last week for $1 as well

Attached: 20190117_160517.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

dude that's straight trash not even dumpster diving

I think they are called Cracker Nuts or Japanese Nuts. Pic related. They are ridiculously cheap where I live (Mexico City) a 150g bag costs 0.66 usd or $1 at most.

Attached: cacahuates_japoneses.jpg (1000x667, 56K)

Last time i was here i got a sealed containter of c4 for $10. These to tubs are $23 and $10

Attached: 20190117_160701.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

bitch those are probably heroin needles

Are you in like a goodwill or salvation army?

bro mad max is just a movie you are actually living it full RP

They're common in europe too. For some reason I don't see them much in the US

man this thread is fun, I highly recommend trying out dumpster diving if you haven't before.

this past summer I rode my bicycle nearly 5,000 miles across the us and did a lot of diving along the way. saw some interesting things along the way and got a good sense of many of the parts of the US that most people don't visit

See I've tried it several times and I live in MN so you think it'd be cold enough to preserve food well, but I've found jack shit. Where was your bike trip?

Simlar to that yes

Attached: 20190117_161314.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

I played this with my friends. It is literally the worst board game I have ever played. It's very fast pased though so at least it's over quickly.
have you found any mercy pringles while diving?

This is what i do. I love riding bikes so i just bring a bag with me and if i see something along the way i grab it. Yesterday i did close to 30 miles riding around

Attached: 20190117_162501.jpg (2560x1440, 1.84M)

Jerkey $3
Peanut butter 2 for $1.50
Nuts 2 for .75
Coffee $1

Based Dino Tendies, what are your lifts?

my trip started in boston, and ended in oregon.

i originally planned to do a leg down the west coast to go see the redwoods, but after 3 months of living in a tent, i was kinda tired and I had other things going on in life that took priority. my original goal was to touch both oceans so that was still a success.

dumpster highlights include:
finding still frozen cookie dough (2 lbs)
a case of still cold coffee creamer,
3 dozen unbroken eggs (still good)
and lots of other stuff in one dumpster

and i think somewhere in kansas I pulled one of those soda fountain syrup bags out of the dump with 24oz of lemonade syrup still in it and poured it into one of my big water bottles full of ice. it was kinda gross being so concentrated and was a bitt to much all at one, gave me a slight stomach ache from the concentrations, but overall was a nice pick me up and energy booster in 90 degree heat in the plains

in pic: the red line was my planned route, the black arrows were what I actually did

Attached: bike trip.jpg (960x273, 103K)

did you like louisville

Oh god are you going to rob some graves

fkin great man
any advice?
id love to visit america one day and travel form coast to coast

love your threads dino

>Not picking up the needle and using the remaining test
Not going to make it.

Freelance pharmacists.

No gains here.

Attached: 20190117_165052.jpg (1364x677, 790K)

I know some paranoid schizos who's pretty smart and functional. Not all schizos are non-functional, only about a fourth. A fourth functions like normal people. The rest half functions pretty normal, but may have one or more relapses and have a weakness to become psychotic.
If you haven't noticed, there's is a abundance of schizos on 4chin. Dino is my favorite one.

How do you know if you are schizo?

nope
90% of what I passed between first crossing the border into canada and the ozarks in missouri was shit.
it's really not fun going through big cities on a fully loaded touring bike and I was there in mid june so weather was horrible. ohio river is mud brown and sucks. I prefer less populated open areas, mountains and wilderness, open stretches of empty road with few small towns along the way

it all depends on what/how you want to do it. big cities are nice but take your time and visit small towns and get off the beaten path. in the east I got pretty good at finding the out-of-the-way local bars that had a nice group of regulars. I always found great company and lots of help there. vermont is gorgouse, as is parts of upstate new york, maine, the ozarks in missouri, kansas can be pretty cool, the rockies were great, stayed at a bunch of small towns full of hippies and fun people when they had a bunch of weekend summer "festivals" going on. south west montana and parts of idaho are stunning.
bring a tent, stop and investigate whenever you see something interesting, not just at tourist spots. meet and talk to locals, take pictures of the people you meet, not the places, keep a log or journal and pick up a few small souvenirs or gifts for family/friends along the way but make it special and unique to the local/experience, not just some shitty chinese made trinket, engage with other travelers.
I met a lot of amazing cyclists and bikers, people that shared the love of the road and adventure were always willing to share stories and lend a hand.

just watch out for the religious kooks. a lot of proselytizers and religious crazies in some parts

I'm more of a backpacker-type traveler but carrying essentials is always smart. shelter, sleeping bag, backpack, small water filter, some tape, thread, basic meds, fire-starter

>casually getting AIDS

Have you ever been to Shroomers pizza? What about abraxas bookstore? I've always wanted to make it to that strip club outside deland

It's a bit hard to know that you're a schizo by yourself, you've got to get a diagnostician like a psychologist or a psychiatrist to diagnose it. Thought disturbances such as that you can read people's mind, others can read your mind, you can put thoughts into other people's mind or others can to you, thoughts that won't stop and persevere, or thoughts just dissappering. Bizarre delusions such as that you're Napoleon or Jesus, that you're dead and a ghost, that people or aliens are following you and watching you because you're special or something like that. Hearing voices talking about you in third person, describing you or other hallusinations, or other distortions like sight hallucinations or even sensory or olfactory hallusinations. Lower cognition (which is a predictor of bad outcome) and negative symptoms before onset such as isolation, loss of interest and lack of feelings are also important.
Main reason paranoid schizos have a better prognosis is because they have less negative symptoms and better cognition and no speech impairment. The ones who manage to function with normal lives even without medications are usually these people.

Gonna try some trash raids this upcoming semester. Broke uni student gains.

I have never tried shroomers. I have been to that bookstore and also the metaphysics one on international. They have some cool old cookbooks there.

The only two clubs i have been to in that area are sharks before they finally closed that place down and lollipops.

Attached: 20181129_122149.jpg (2560x1440, 1.8M)