Good lord I'll tell you what pisses off roiders (cheaters) more than anything is being STRONGER than them AND natural

Good lord I'll tell you what pisses off roiders (cheaters) more than anything is being STRONGER than them AND natural

seriously, get a 335 bench press, a 545 deadlift, and a 455 squat and youll be stronger than 90% of juice fags. the first thing they ALWAYS ask is "hey bro, what you runnin'?" and when I tell them im natural the shear amount of anger and denial that comes across their face is HILARIOUS

most juice fags could obtain what they currently have, naturally, but are lazy

Attached: Screenshot_2015-04-25-21-01-28-1.png (1080x1801, 997K)

literally who the fuck cares? does this shit makes you sleep better?

it feels fucking amazing mogging cheaters and trolling them IRL, umad?

not op,
but it'd would make me sleep better.

haha, epic troll

Lifting heavy always wears me out and I sleep like a dream. Maybe you'd sleep better too if you'd pick up something heavy every now and again.

Can confirm it brings the lols, lifting naturally for 6 years. Current stats 6ft, 195lbs, shoulder press 225lbs, bench 345lbs, squat 405lbs, deadlift 515lbs while being relatively lean (under 15% bf) and I know around 10+ guys at my gym who roid through them talking about it or telling me what another guy takes. They don’t associate with me as much when I tell them I’m not on steroids...makes me lol

Ok, based?

Attached: dabfast.gif (524x399, 46K)

>if you dont think about mogging roidheads you dont lift heavy

if your lifts make you feel better than someone else you're coping and probably are a manlet

Lmao those numbers arent shit to brag about.
t. 365 bench, 800 deadlift, 620 squat
>huuuurrr muh natty gainz
Your genetics are shit faggot, go cry more.
That goes for all you fags lying about your maxes itt lol.

post lifts and body with timestamps you larping manlet dyel faggot

lmao get the fuck out of here you skinny-fat pusstard
t. 455 bench, 900 deadlift, 700 squat
>hurr muh roided gains
your gear is bunk faggot, go get your money back
that goes for all you fake natties lying about your shit gains ITT lol.

wrong. i lift SOLELY to mog other males. i havent been disrespected since 2013. thats NINE years. the carry over to my confidence makes me a target for mating by females too

Attached: 1478577724152.jpg (480x540, 18K)

did you start lifting because you got disrespected and needed to compensate your insecurity with big muscles?

no but I was bullied at a young age and I wanted that to never happen again so I did something about it

side note: LOL @ people who practice martial arts for self-defense
1) most of you are skinny as fuck. lowbody fat=skinny af if you dont have any muscle
2)big guys will still rek your shit
3)your small frame doesnt automatically deter potential threats

>this is what nattys have to tell themselves.

I doubt any roiders even give you a second glance m8.

ive literally have dozens of juice fags ask me "what I'm running" and they legit get offended when i tell them im natural because deep down they know they are now inferior to me

Based.

of course you have

Attached: bullshit.gif (350x188, 476K)

This is it chief

Attached: DDB87626-7ED1-40DF-B729-FCC70A821BA6.jpg (579x452, 48K)

such a lame, retarded gif. its not funny and is overly serious. go play outside dude and immediately drink 16oz of water

Lol I love it when these weak pussies actually think this.
Nobody does roids to make up for shit genetics, they do roids to grow muscle mass faster.
Fuck you are a stupid weak little bitch.
t. Done 2 cycles and am still genetically superior to you

Bodylet detected

>2013
>9 years ago
t. meathead

I wonder if OP actually believes what he is saying.
It actually makes me a bit sad and cringe a bit to think he might really think this.

You roid because of insecurity and shit genetics

Post your body and I'll post mine to prove I look better ;)

The best thing is a steroid user asks you what you are running and you reply "Only insecure faggots do that shit, that was a good one man, you almost got me!".

The looks on their face is sad. On a serious note I always let steroid users know that they are genetically inferior and if the little man inside them wants to do something about it, they can, and that means go to counseling because a fight between me and them is never going to happen.

Always let degenerates know exactly what they are.

>post your body
Gtfo

based af

>implying you would ever dare to say something like this

online LARPing is sad m8

Attached: 7uk8fk2.gif (320x240, 835K)

Physical strength doesn't make up for mental weakness (steroid use). Mental strength will sustain physical strength for decades (natural). Everybody who roids does it to make up for shit mental genetics to attain what mentally sound individuals attain naturally, healthy self image. The only reason you started taking steroids is because you knew you were genetically inferior on a mental level and physical level. You are no different that a anorexic woman who gets breast implants, or your mentally ill counterpart (women who do steroids). FYI society groups you with transgenders, veterans with phantom limb syndrome and the other mentally ill who cannot cope with reality.

In the past people like you would just be put out of their misery, however now we have a culture which tolerates weakness so you are allowed to live.

Weak roider detected

absolutely. if i could deadlift 6 plates i would sleep like a baby at night.

Shiiiiiiiiit

365 bench juicing lel

what im saying is exactly what you think im thinking when I tell you TO YOUR FACE that I'm natural

"gurg, random strong guy natural. he think me inferior. gurg"

probably why you degenerate drug addicts get so butthurt about strong naturals

>2019
>juicing for numbers
>lifting for numbers at all
>not just trying to get a nice body
>being a delusional retard that thinks lift numbers matter if you don’t compete.

absolute state of Jow Forums

No one cares about lift numbers anymore. Seriously. FACE. FRAME. HEIGHT.

I unironically believe that if you’re under 5’11”, then your lifts don’t even matter to begin with

Attached: 496CA61D-912D-48E6-9706-9EEFAD203FBB.jpg (750x1000, 684K)

Ottermode.exe

I’m about 40 pounds off you on each lift and higher body fat...
Still feels good mane. WEGONNAMAKEIT

goal body

and redpilled good sir

Attached: IMG_4198.gif (554x400, 238K)

Balance is key here. You can't expect to hit as hard as someone who can push five times your weight if you can't do a single push-up. Technique can only go so far as your body and its limits will allow.

ROIDFAGS BTFO

Here in mini-fridge, just bought 10 amps of tren ace. but you know what I like than artificial hormones? gold furniture

Attached: SmartSelect_20190117-124056_Chrome.jpg (193x302, 39K)

Wow did you finally reach "elite" on strength standards? Good for you, in the real world, and not online, those numbers are shit
t. 565 bench, 1040 deadlift, 869 (microplates) squat
those are in kilograms just in case youre a confused burger
>hurrrrr muh gear is superior
might be, but your genetics are SHIT with those numbers
that goes for all you sub 20 plate squatters lying ITT lol.

What's the point of this exactly? Nobody cares about your numbers outside the gym. Unless you look like a gigachad nobody gives a fuck about your aesthetics in general. Women will marry a baked potato. Who are you trying to fool?

holly fuck

>565kg bench
lmfao ok buddy

is damage control for

if you look like shit but can lift a lot literally noone cares

a leg that looks like that is squatting 100kg tops

Nice bait...Ill bite.

I would say 75% of roiders dont do sterons for strength but more for aesthetics.

So sure, maybe you are stronger. But you probably look like a big blob of shit while the guys on juice are shredded and have stacy sucking them off after their workouts.

Does that sting a little bit?

>9 years

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

You know what pisses them off more? Sucking their dicks and stealing their gains from their cum without having to hand in your natty card

Attached: 1F150581-9E1E-437F-B9D9-982A7150D1FA.jpg (500x375, 67K)

Stacy as in a mentally ill girl with plastic surgery who is also mentally ill?

Mud sticks to mud. Mentally ill weak men will attract mentally ill weak women. Steroid user male and plastic surgery female couples are common, or they find another mentally ill female who does steroids.

So no it doesn't sting at all. Weakness and mental illness breed themselves out of the human gene pool (infertile men/women on steroids is no coincidence), nature will not allow them to have mentally and physically weak offspring, and for that it makes me very happy.

Let the herd cull itself.

>tfw 2011 was 18 years ago

>I would say
>the guys on juice

you know whats worse than a cheating drug addict? someone who gawks over them

>does that sting a bit
fucking cringe

Attached: Screenshot_2016-08-15-15-53-12.png (1080x1920, 1.1M)

So how many kids do you have?

can’t wait for this ultimate mog
I have a bigger friend who squats like 230kg HB for a few reps and I have seen roiders start to get irate when he tells them he’s natty

Only ever wanted one.

underrated

Those numbers will take you 5+ years good luck

>This is how roidcels cope.

Attached: 07A76DD4-536B-4D9F-B254-088751E7735D.jpg (500x400, 35K)

yeah. I bet your massive lizard and tarantula habitats don't leave you a lot of time to care for multiple human offspring, huh?

Radical burn bro.

this thread is over.

Where did I say I was juicing?
I simply said that faggot was way weaker than me and Im natty as well.
He should feel bad for trying to make fun of roiders when there are natties like me running around capable of curb stomping stuck up idiots like him effortlessly.

not if I have anything to do with it, AND I DO

IM GONNA SAY THE B WORD

BUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP

BASED

this son of a bitch lifted so hard he ripped timespace and lives in the fucking future