PSA: Sippers Beware

Got my blood tested, results show high uric acid which provoked joint pain and early onset of gout. Apparently the niacin (B3) contained in SIPS fucked me up in the long term, been drinking one a day for months.

Don't ignore symptoms Jow Forumsbros.

Attached: 666.jpg (450x450, 21K)

>one a day for months.
No, this is the fucking problem right here. I have a sip maybe once a week as a treat.

Attached: IMG-20181230-WA0019.jpg (750x562, 47K)

I know some heavy sippers are in here, just sharing the news.

The stimulants in it combined with the artificial sweeteners is fucking your heart up.

You should be getting OFF of excess sugars and stimulants of all kinds. It's horrible for you.

this you fucking idiot, sips arent for everyday, 2 or 3 a week max

I KNOW IT'S NOT FUCKING HEALTHY I'M JUST REPORTING REAL CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE I KNOW DUDES IN HERE WHO DRINK TWO OR MORE A DAY I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP GOD DAAAAAAMMMMITTTTTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.j (581x581, 16K)

Your help is appreciated, I was actually sipping too much.
Thx user

Attached: 1544059202381.jpg (655x527, 36K)

You shouldn't drink them everyday.

>drinks 500mL of fucking fluorescent energy drink daily
>surprised it has negative health effects

>tfw parents refuse to buy me energy drinks anymore
>too autistic to goto the shop myself and get one

31 years old shut in btw

Home gym master race lmao, at least my parents will buy me any food or gym equipment I want :D

thanks for the heads up bro i've been sippin' heavy lately. Time to switch to coffee

>tfw I have one every morning...sometimes two a day.

Thanks op. I've been on the daily sips for like 6 months. I just switched back to coffee instead yesterday.

>not taking your gout supplement
>not supporting your sips

Attached: 1547096131790.jpg (224x224, 9K)

please be bait

almost forgot
>inb4 purine caused that sips are innocent
I don't eat fatty meats, sugar or drink alcohol, not overweight either.

doctor here
the niacin is probably the cause but most episodes of gout are due to dehydration (causes the urate to precipitate out of solution and crystalise in joints). I suspect drinking this less will help OP but won't cure them, they're likely to get gout again in the future. Those old stereotypical causes of gout (fat, red meat rich diet, alcohol etc.) have little or no good evidence behind them. The biggest cause by miles is dehydration (usually starting of furosemide or manual labourers working without good water access.

White Zero Ultra Monsters have toxic femininity text on the reverse side of the logo. Read it and be disgusted at the destruction of the masculine male.

Attached: yHajCThlarger.gif (367x367, 49K)

Attached: monster-zero-ultra-energy-drink.jpg (1200x1194, 1.09M)

I've been drinking two to three a day for years no issues.

Monster Girls

pandering to toxic femininity

> still sipping after 2015
I have six point five American pounds of caffeine anhydrous glory. Let me mail you some and save your poor bank account

Im not really seeing the problem here.

I drink 5 sips a week but also 8 bottles of water per day. Will I die?

If drinking a single one a day is that bad for health, especially since you can have them sugarless, then it must be unhealthy as fuck and the biggest meme you braindead zoomers ever bought in. It's like drinking half your poison dose a day because it's just not enough to kill you.

Thank you based sipposter

Thanks user, you actually finally convinced me to kick this habit [spoiler]again[/spoiler]
I'm switching back to coffee tomorrow, already got a thermos

>Monster girls
great, now I have a boner