STOP LIFTING WEIGHTS

Attached: Psych.png (1232x1236, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFCGlClSpNI
nytimes.com/2019/01/10/science/apa-traditional-masculinity-harmful.html
apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wounder (((who))) could be behind this?

This is good. It will decrease the number of people in the gym.

Women like the "dad bod," goyim

The same masculinity that put man on the moon but who cares, right?

The following things are now verboten and edgy
>Christianity
>Being fit, muscular even
>Valuing hard work and talent
>Masculinity
>Patriarchal rulership
Zoomers are gonna eat this counter culture up.

>schladebeck

Attached: 07B01657-F3FA-4B95-B5D7-F9D3F1A8C78D.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Right? I'm proud of the little shits. That pendulum has begun to swing the other way.

>zoomers will eat it up
no i wont

Bullshit. They are conformists and only a negligible minority will embrace the counterculture. Go look at zoomer instagram, the boys are soi/10 and the girls are all "pansexual"

They also took trannies off the list and added video games to it. No longer credible.

>Christianity
>youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM

If this is actually true that scares me to no end.

Attached: nervous-coffee.png (381x205, 22K)

I dunno some of those tiktok memes are pretty sharp. The teens on tiktok are funnier than the grown-ass adults I know
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFCGlClSpNI

I guess people are officially retarded before age 30. I used to be pretty pro trans and pro LGBT but I grew out of it when I was 20. I hope others just end up growing out of it and your 20s are just second teenagehood.

I'm so happy I live in Eastern Europe where there's no faggotry and feminism.

Damn, is that article real or click bait?

Attached: 20181229_195259.jpg (1066x1066, 403K)

It is
And it will only get worse

The elite are prepping us for the female democrat president next election, they feel a full-scale attack on men is the best option

It won't be long before you see people pushing for laws against masculinity, forcing every man but the top 1% into submissive beta males

What is the endgame here Jow Forums? What do they expect men to do with their lives?

>being fit is counter culture
except leftists do excercise too, see vegan bodybuilders and crossfiters fir example

nytimes.com/2019/01/10/science/apa-traditional-masculinity-harmful.html

It's 100% real
Welcome to 2019

come on you need to suffer to be pretty, same for girls lmao

No faggotry in my country either, western europe. It's surprisingly self contained. Or maybe it affects the kids who have to go through school influenced by this shit, oh well. Sucks to be them.

Traditional masculinity, which is natural and has been a part of human nature for thousands of years is harmful? The Bible gives a guide on manliness, don't be a onions boy. The west is in decline as we come up on the end times

>What do they expect men to do with their lives?

Be good kettle, be a weak consumerism driven cuck (in the proper sense of the word) and open your borders.

>yfw based mcconaughey is a christian himself

Here are the actual guidelines
They basically argue that all boys are just defect girls and that being born male is to be born evil

I've never realized how fucked up things really have become until now
Imagine a similar article about homosexuality, or a race

Attached: Gillette-New-Ad-GQ-2019-011519-Lede.jpg (640x427, 55K)

I think it's counter to the mainstream sedentary culture, not political culture.

They had gays on the list 30 years ago. They're just a product of the times, which is understandable. They're not about keeping people happy, they're about making sure people can behave normally in society, whichever form society may take. Soibois are objectively fucked but no one's being treated for being beta.

Drop out of society, kill themselves, transitioning somewhere along the way is a plus.

You know what, that makes me pretty fucking glad. If fitness were a one-sided political issue I'd fucking kill myself.

Boys, for the first time I'm legit scared

We can't even go to a psychologist to deal with shit now, just being male is a fucking disease
What's next? Abortion of male babies? Forced castration?

This shit is insane

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 104K)

wow!
not cool, not cool!

Get Jow Forums, learn game and fuck degenerate sluts while enjoying the decay
The one upside of all this is that the few men who don't submit will be swimming in a sea of pussy (until they get executed by the anti-male firing squads in 2030)

When men are killed off and only women are left, how will society deal? I would imagine most of them wouldn't want this bullshit and would kill themselves because they can't into lesbians and using CRISPR to impregnate themselves to live on.

jokes on you. i never lifted in the first place.

Haha.
Masculinity is harmful but chopping your dick off and pretending to be a girl is healthy.
Kikes.

Be the beta provider archetype.

The state is their "hubby" who is supposed to provide for them financially and emotionally while never pushing them outside their comfor zone. U.fortunately their comfort zone is a sane man's twilight zone.

I dont think lifting is traditional masculinity. From what i know traditional masculinity is like bottling up your emotions or bullying people or being a hyper confrontational dick. Can people who lift have these issuse? Yeah obviously, but so can some 300lb loser who never leaves his basement.

there's no way these are not fakes by racists

Attached: 1547714160015.jpg (654x363, 43K)

Don't worry about it. Doesn't affect you. That's how I deal with it. I need a social life before worrying about anything anyway lmao. I've got way, way too much to do to think about imaginary issues that almost kinda affect people in different countries, but not really.

I'd have no trouble providing to my gf if I marry her. She has no ambition so she could work part-time at McDonald's instead of full-time and cook and clean the house and go out and travel with me.

You’re seriously scared? Grow the fuck up retard its not like they’ll throw you in an asylum for this shit.

>forced castration
that already happens, kinda.

>What is slippery slope

TradMasc =/= lifting weights

>When men are killed off and only women are left, how will society deal?
It's a population control measure. Trimming us like bonsai trees. It's like China's one child policy but more sneaky and underhanded and less explicit.

GAS THE BIKES RACE CAR NOW!

you are missing the point, being a provider for your partner is not bad.

what the user is talking about is being beta provider, in other words being in a relationship with a single mom who cheats on you and you provide to her.

The 300lb loser has low test and employs more tactics like self-loathing and fishing for affirmation within his derogatory language. High test men don't do that. They speak commandingly and don't succumb to a women's pouting.

lol I guess you're right there. Maybe I shouldn't marry her so if I have to leave her for cheating I'm not fucked with alimony.

holy shit lmao
this zoomer is alright

>become fit
>go on a trip to california
>let the world gaze upon your hypermasculine body
>trigger SJWs by mere existence

Attached: 1507857208736.gif (245x245, 553K)

You realize CA is a hotspot for bodybuilding, right?

Reminder that the next step is normalizing pedophilia

Attached: 1547664935571.jpg (622x2193, 438K)

Marrying a partner with no drive towards greater things, such as career advancement and doing something other than netflix and wine drinking, will end badly for you.

If she has no ambition, she will achieve nothing and will leech off of you, creating ingratitude and negative feelings towards you (she will feel as if you are not leading her correctly), and when the first love, the emotion fades, she'll just jump ship or start cheating on you, while keeping you on as your meal ticket.

wasn't CA the world capital of basedboys and lgbt freaks?

Cali has more liberals and beans than anything nowadays hell they took Arnolds picture off the walls a few years ago

good idea, but don't spurn the idea of having a relationship, otherwise the narrative will also win at yiur expenses

Exactly, and it will lower competition on the dating market as well.

God each fuckin day i love my balkan shithole more and more.

This. The only remotely masculine men at my gym are kebabs and mexicans

how many fucking times am i going to see this shit posted here FUCK OFF

A tiny little dot in LA (venice beach) is not representative. He'd be surrounded by latinos (consuelas, abuelas, cholo manlets, slovenly goblinas) if anything

I don't really want to defend the jews, but aside from cucking about patriarchy, I don't see anything like it has been claimed on the original APA document:

Did any of y’all actually read the article/research?

That's like a 50 page book, I'm not reading that.

Yes you faggot. Now

reading is for fags

I'd rather have my kneejerk reactions than read 50 pages of text in my second language half an hour before bedtime.

I read it and it literally says "being a boy is being evil"

Why are Americans so effeminate?

It has served it's purpose, Greater Israel is coming along nicely and women can fly the drones to blow up brown people more effectively. Matter of fact someone get this user 50 cc's of sugarandsoy fast, he's starting to regress and think for himself.

Do you really expect outraged Jow Forums fags to read beyond clickbait headlines?
>Many characteristics commonly linked with masculinity — such as courage, strength, compassion, leadership, and assertiveness — are often associated with positive psychological and behavioral health. However, according to the psychological research cited in the guidelines, some masculine social norms can have negative consequences for the health of boys and men. From a young age, males are often taught that showing emotion is a sign of weakness. “Boys don’t cry” is a common refrain. But according to research, the rigid suppression of emotions is linked to increased negative risk-taking and inappropriate aggression among men and boys, factors that can put some males at greater risk for psychological and physical health problems. The guidelines acknowledge that men are not biologically hardwired for displaying violence or aggression, but note that compared to women, men have higher rates of violence and substance use, and are more likely to die by homicide or suicide.

Research also shows that men and boys who are taught to bury their feelings are less willing to seek help for psychological distress. As a consequence, many boys and men who need help aren’t getting it.

dumb but based

>everything that brought prosperity and progress should be illegal
can't wait for the day where i have to hide in the attic of my gym

Fuck counter culture and Christianity is not edgy at this point. The whole of counter culture ideas reinforce liberal democracy and all the fucking ZOG bullshit. Read Bronze Age Mindset or something user don't turn boomer and think you're going to change things, you don't have the numbers.

Because they don’t have a voice.

Attached: D8BA3F1B-49C9-42E3-B3FA-251F52CA27A3.jpg (1000x1028, 141K)

Yup next step after people bringing light to shitty guy traits is the holocaust for males. Must stop this now before we’re all concentration camp mode

user, american women will never vote a woman into office.
Not now, not ever.
I don't give a fuck how they attack men. It ain't happening.

What will happen is a massive push back from men and feminists types being called on their bullshit and the #metoo debacle having the natural consequence of organically DESTROYING women's bargaining power and place in upper echelon working spaces and in academia(thankfully).
Not by kicking them out in a big show of force, because that can be used to help make them into the victim, and the drama from that gets them all wet. No, it will be from them being frozen out and treated like an untrustworthy other.
Like how men are treated. Well men of worth.

no

So the APA guidelines are presented like this:

It starts off by saying that boys demonstrate disproportionate rates of harsh discipline, academic challenges, mental health issues, etc. but do not tend to reach out for professional help for these issues. The guideline is supposed to provide some insight to aid mental health practitioners in assisting boys and men with their issues. It then goes on to make 10 guideline statements regarding important issues to keep in mind when assisting

The 10 guideline statements generally makes sense and that don't appear to be outrageous lies, however I haven't read the whole thing.

I'm going to get fit while also exhibiting and promoting healthy masculinity

It's really not hard to reject toxic behavior

Attached: 1547103152825.jpg (354x386, 58K)

Nuking America will literally solve all the problems in the world. Prove me wrong.

Living in the rich part of Brazil has its perks, faggotry like this doesn't happen, although with our new president being more friendly with (((them))) I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting cucked.

>Sack up
>Find white woman, 5-7/10 (You're not getting a 10/10 innocent virgin qt)
>Pump out 5 white kids minimum
>Raise sons to be strong
>End up leaving behind gods among men as the world descends more into soi and faggotry

Attached: DadGoal.jpg (800x481, 71K)

Israel*

The 10 statements:

Psychologists strive to recognize...

1. Masculinities are constructed based on social, cultural, and contextual norms.

2. Boys and men integrate multiple aspects to their social identities across the lifespan.

3. The impact of power, privilege, and sexism on the development of boys and men and on their relationships with others.

4. strive to develop a comprehensive understanding of the factors that influence the interpersonal relationships of boys and men.

5.Psychologists strive to encourage positive father involvement and healthy family relationships.

6. Psychologists strive to support educational efforts that are responsive to the needs of boys and men.

7. Psychologists strive to reduce the high rates of problems boys and men face and act out in their lives such as aggression, violence, substance abuse, and suicide.

8.Psychologists strive to help boys and men engage in health-related behaviors.

9.Psychologists strive to build and promote gender-sensitive
psychological services.

10.Psychologists understand and strive to change institutional, cultural, and systemic problems that affect boys and men through advocacy, prevention, and education

On the surface it looks mostly positive, but I haven't read the fine print.

USA*

25 year old boomer here
Those values got me a 30/hr job and a virgin white wife
Lift big work hard get dosh lads

Outside of all major cities there really are some good people and non-disgusting things here.

If you read the comments even the people that read the times (soifilled liberal faggots) think this article is pandering archaic bullshit. But that isn’t going to stop me from raising my boys to be real men, and my daughters to be good, upstanding women.

>It's really not hard to reject toxic behavior
define "toxic behavior"

This is the only acceptable response. Godspeed brother.

as always the problem with these things is that they correctly id a problem, e.g. violence but misattribute it to socialization rather than an inborn trait which is what it is

Be politically active
Member faggots and trannys got their shit off by doing that
Be the 3% of the population that changes the world

Calisthenics, self mastery and fatherhood were unironically always the answer.

Anything that benefits you and not ((((them)))))

error: file not found

>being a man is a problem
>being a faggot isn't
>cutting your cock isn't
fuck america