Ways to have a better looking face without surgery? Asking for a friend

Ways to have a better looking face without surgery? Asking for a friend.

Attached: francisco-lachowski-hairstyle.jpg (564x797, 61K)

lose bodyfat and no creatine you bloated fuck

Ss + gomad

Having a better personnality. Ugly thoughts make ugly people.

BRUHHHHHH JUST JE- I MEAN MEW!

Just be yourself.

Why would you rule out surgery?

Skin care, squinting, mewing and lower facial fat

It's time to start mewing my dude.

Buy the myobrace A2, wear it one hour a day and all night. You'll see changes in two months, give or take.

Attached: 074.png (1080x1920, 1.78M)

7/10 troll

Lose fat.

Get a haircut that suits your face shape.

For photographs, search on youtube for "its all about the jaw" and "its all about the squinch" - these two tips will make you look a couple points better in pictures unless you are fuck ugly and deformed.

Get better skincare if you have spots, dry skin or other treatable blemishes, speak to a Dr about Accutane if you have bad acne and can't get rid of it.

Groom your facial hair well, not everyone suits a beard. No young people suit moustaches.
Short stubble is pretty universal and you can kind of cheat by shaping it to the jawline you wish you had.

Attached: 1990s catalogue fashion.jpg (329x247, 17K)

Mewing

Money and the risk of having it botched. I seen way too many celebrities go under the needle and get their shit ruined.

nah I'm serious
Just look at Elliot Rodger.
And if you could look at the face you make you when you post on Jow Forums too.

MADMAN.

Attached: mike.gif (357x200, 2.56M)

Think it works? Can it really expand the palate and make back the space from pulling teeth and then letting the face develop incorrectly and more narrow?

Will it help with fixing a recessed maxila? I've been mewing for quite a while and all I've noticed is my cheeks are more hollow.

Yes, it does help. Make sure you take the large version.

>cheeks are more hollow.
maxilla got raised

Makeup. Seriously, it works for women. It works for actors. Obviously you need to either be a fag or so manly that you can get away with it, but contouring can really make you look very different.

Chew more gum, work on your masseter muscle.

I used creatine for years. Not op here.

Attached: SANY0010.jpg (4000x3000, 3.4M)

creatine only increases water retention in the muscles, not the skin. it will help.

>Just look at Elliot Rodger.

Why would you use someone who was relatively handsome as an example for your stupid troll?

> who was relatively handsome

THAT NIBBA WAS STRAIT UGLY

nice try THOT

Attached: FFC77AFE-98B0-48B7-A92E-11C6B3E44D0C.jpg (624x351, 28K)

ur face has muscles though

Im redpilled on looks, and even then ER was 5/10 PSL which is 7/10 irl (facewise atleast)

Not this
My personality is shit, im clueless about basic things in this world like what does trump even stand for and whats happening anywhere, i can't keep a serious conversation, and can barely take any conversation serious. I spit the most retarded shit out at times and for me its just about having fun
Thots are only interested in me because of my face, they disregard everything i say and every retarded i say is a joke to them

right. do you not want larger masseter muscles (stronger jawline)?

Dude are you shitting me?

Attached: 0 Cropped (2).jpg (607x750, 119K)

>shitting on ER
Bruh.. he's a 9/10
>nice hair and hair line
>symmetrical eyebrows
>double eyelids
>qt nose
>model tier cheek bones
>soft kissable lips
>god tier chin
>hollowed cheeks
>straight jawline

Attached: chad.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Elliot went crazy because he was unattractive, he didnt become ugly because he was crazy.
If he was a natural chad he would have went out and literally gotten women to approach him like he expected.

Of course, he was naturally crazy as well as naturally ugly, so he was fucked.
But the average uggo becomes jaded from being undesirable eventually.

And no, lifting doesnt make you desirable when you dont have HEIGHT FACE FRAME to go with it.

Elliot had some decent facial features, but overall was pretty ugly. It doesnt matter though, because he was a manlet who looked like a literal child at 22. Seriously you could have looked at him and thought he just started high school.

Its no coincidence that ER whines about his lack of physical development in comparison to his peers. He hated being a small framed manlet.

just get the surgery. Get the best surgeon and you're likely not to get it botched. Make sure you're 8% bodyfat before you judge what you need though. You don't really know what you look like till then

elliot rodger went crazy because he was a hapa with two mentally ill parents who tormented him. Most AFWM couples are toxic maladjusted people. Asian women who desperately want to be white and white men who are losers and can only get Asian women. But those white men secretly hold white superiority views. So you can see the result. White man hates on his son for being non-white, and the mother hates on her son for looking asian. go look at Jow Forums. 90% of the people getting laid or married have asian wives

Asian male and white female couples don't have this issue and when they have children they're well adjusted.

Would you guys mind giving me a rating? Tips for improving my jaw? Some say i'm goodlooking, but i dont believe them.

Attached: RateMe.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

>My personality is shit
>Thots are only interested in me because of my face, they disregard everything i say and every retarded i say is a joke to them

Good shit on proving the poster's point about improving your personality. Having a shit personality will show on your face. Women sense that you are a shit person & a retard that doesnt get what GodEmperor Trump stands for, therefore, all women want is to extract your sperm. Would they choose you as a partner though? Would they be over the moon if you asked them to be in a monogamous relationship with you? Would they faint at the though of you impregnating them, therfore ensuring the future of your DNA? probably not, because deep down, you are a shit person, a loser.

Sorry for being blunt, but your arrogance needed to hear that.

spoken like a true incel

Surgery + skincare regiment + less stress on your face, only way.
Everything else ITT is misinformation.

Good neck

Thanks bro. Been following Jow Forums advice on face pulls.

Attached: Face pulls.jpg (259x194, 5K)

How do I look?

Attached: 10 10 (2).jpg (1582x1055, 261K)

wasnt this the guy that said he went from 2/10 to 7/10 LOL

Yep that was definitely me

well you don't look completely disgusting i'll give you that

>Most AFWM couples are toxic maladjusted people. Asian women who desperately want to be white and white men who are losers and can only get Asian women.
This. It's sad, don't call them out on it though. They'll just reeee and call you a white roastie.

how do you lower facial fat

Hey atleast you aint fat anymore!

Attached: 1542542481184.png (899x866, 540K)

Hello r/hapa

>Most AFWM couples are toxic maladjusted people. Asian women who desperately want to be white and white men who are losers and can only get Asian women
It's ironic because the women play up their race to get a white guy that fetishizes them, while desperately wanting to be seen as white at the same time. The guys think white guys are superior despite being losers in general, and tell themselves asian girls are better than white girls, because they have never been able to get white girls. It's sad, and no wonder their kids see fucked in the head.

>They'll just reeee and call you a white roastie.
Close enough. It's sad how desperate these guys are to prove their fetish isn't a direct byproduct of their betaness.

U cant rate for shit lmao

Attached: 1547547183022.jpg (570x845, 245K)

I think many just think they look qt, but pathologizing everything is just more fun I guess

Elliot Rodgers dad was some movie executive jew, doesn't really fit your stereotype

Only 10 in this thread, I love Chickenchan

Have a good skincare routine: cleansing with nonirritating cleansers, moisturize, use spot treatments on acne, wear sunscreen if you're going to be in the sun for hours. shampoo your hair with a non 2in1 bodywash/shampoo. get hair cuts that fit your face shape, maybe ask a professional hairdresser or do research on what hair looks good with your face shape. if you cannot grow proper facial hair, just stay clean shaven. bad and uneven facial hair looks like pubes.

eat food with less sodium for a long period of time, sodium makes the face bloated.
you have strong brows, they could be styled a bit. maybe get them a little waxed to clean them up. use a product in your hair to add volume. you have clear skin so its a big plus.

GET YOURSELF NEW PAIR OF GLASSES.

You’re fuckin gay.

ancient copy pasta

I remember this guy getting spammed many years back

thanks for the nostalgia bro

How does being short and fragile make anyone ugly? You have misunderstood the concept of ugliness.

He has no chin, other than that I'd agree. He was a manlet too though

Masseters are not the only muscles on your faces dumbass. Your entire face is equally enlarged from creatine water retention. A well defined face is due to bone structure, not muscle size.

>It's about bones, not muscles
sure buddy

>Elliot had some decent facial features, but overall was pretty ugly. It doesnt matter though, because he was a manlet who looked like a literal child at 22. Seriously you could have looked at him and thought he just started high school.

I legitimately believe that Elliot had some sort of severe hormonal issues. His biggest issue with chicks didn't come from his looks (in fact he was rather attractive) nor money/status (loaded family), his issues came from the fact that his behavior was fucked up and he looked like he's _barely_ starting high school. Girls didn't approach him since 90% of them likely believed he was still underage. Hell, when I first saw pics of him I thought the guy was 14/15 AT MOST.

Also his behavioral problems were likely linked to his hormonal issues as well. This guy needed an endocrinologist, not a shrink IMHO

high IQ post. hormones are everything. high test = low anxiety. low anxiety = less social paranoia, less envy, generally more chill vibes.

I always wondered why I magically started having lots of sex when I was around 22. well my problem was that I always looked 15. but then at around 22 I no longer looked like a teenager. and the women came.

those other muscles are too small for creatine to produce a bloated appearance, fucking brainlet. don't try to justify your bullshit with more bullshit

>thinks facial muscles are what give definition to the face
>calls me a brainlet
Okay lol

>just don't be yourself
>just be the lad from the recent thread
this should help

Attached: fitdood.jpg (1279x2261, 454K)

learn to read. obviously the major factors behind facial definition are fat storage and bone structure, but this started when you claimed that creatine would bloat your face. i'm saying that it wouldn't bloat your face, and that any effects it might have on facial definition would only be positive.

why did he blur his jaw/beard?

He was half-Asian so he was fragile and lightly built. He wasn't too short, just shortish. It's just that his head looks pretty big on his narrow shoulders, and that is why he appears like an underaged high schooler.

It's him in the picture related, edited by a faceapp.

Attached: 1547274357459.jpg (377x356, 16K)

the jew that tells you that bonesmashing doesn’t work is full of shit. i hit my cheekbones with a small weight and suppelement with collagen after and they have definitely swelled to a point where they have become the highlight of my face. will post pics.

Attached: E64B5A01-9636-4F28-A009-CF502979EA3B.jpg (599x337, 25K)

here’s me before bonesmash/mew. about a few months ago.

Attached: D10D32D8-D5BF-4988-B497-A1127C1EBF72.jpg (750x1334, 718K)

here’s me now. took all the onions out of my face and replaced it with O N I O N S

Attached: AD55274C-A270-422D-BEC8-0D112A8AF756.jpg (750x1334, 611K)

>bonesmashing
What the fuck is this? Sounds like a euphemism for fucking

this unironically

you know how when you hit your head a bump will show up for a few days? wolff’s law states that the bone matter in the area of impact will grow stronger during recovery. bone-smashing is a derivative of this, and one can assume that they can grow bone matter in any area of their body through consistent stress on said area

So basically you're punching yourself in the face in the hopes of getting larger cheekbones?

Don't get too ambitious on the surgery then. When you start messing with the delicate parts, there's a higher chance to mess up. Jaw surgery where they move the jaw further out a bit and pad it out can go a long way and there's small risk of botching

this is probably how mma fighters train right?

Good videos. For anyone else who, like me, has a big head and can't point your forehead towards the camera do the opposite and lean your head back but mew at the same time.

Depends on your eye placement but you're either gonna look like you're posing or look like you're flexing your jaw and you wanna look like you're posing.

In the moment, real-time gains? Yes?

Long term effects? No

Yes sir. And they’re results, not hopes! There are methods to madness.

I assume so. Ever seen a fighter with weak facial bones?

nope. pretty sure a majority of their training is just taking hits

Nigger you just lost bodyfat your facial structure is exactly the same.

yeah

Attached: 2E10484500000578-3301757-image-m-2_1446550302592.jpg (634x789, 82K)

>Buy the myobrace A2

where the hell do I buy one of those without having to travel to some obscure consultation office?

Gz on learning how to take proper photos

Have you guys had success with this after age 25? I am 28 and just started seriously looking into it. I am not severely recessed, but I could use some improvement.

Any tips or pointers?

Seriously this guy is handsome but not the way Gandy or Brad. Those guys blast with masculinity. This guy is just SKINNY and TALL. No ugly. Just skinny and tall. He don't even have the frame.

I'm not even coping. I do accept I'm not ugly but turbomanlet (168cm). The thing is I don't understand all the hype /fit is allways doing for this lad.

Attached: 20181030_084809.jpg (840x752, 386K)

holy shit elliot looks like that? I was getting worried I looked like him based off the blurry pics you usually see

based nycposter

photoshop

Prime Chico beats both Gandy and Pitt.

Attached: 40350791b6ccfcdb681df831bfe1489d.jpg (346x599, 55K)

>less stress on your face
What do you mean exactly?

there is that muscle in the middle of the cheek that, if enlarged, makes you look like a literal baby because its only used for swallowing when nursing and then mostly atrophies.

looks like hes got wicked acne scarring

all these newfags

if u add a tiny smile to ur resting face ull look better. with a scowl like that u dont look that good or approachable

You look like a Romanian mcdonalds worker