How to grow bigger lats. I wanna be able to mog flying squirrels

How to grow bigger lats. I wanna be able to mog flying squirrels.
Pic related

Attached: 1537414125308.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Wide grip pull ups, but your muscle insertion is more important. Some people have lats that bulk up nearer to their shoulders, and some people have lats that extend way down toward their lower back.

Progressive resistance, calories and genetics

get a strong weighted chin up. once you get to 2pl8 you should have pretty big lats. 3pl8 and you will be mogging the majority of gym bros. there are only like 2 people in my gym that actually add weight to their pull ups/chin ups.

Because adding weight to them is literally fedora core reddit tier.

Just do snatch grip rows and snatch grip deadlifts OP

That guy doesn't have big lats. Anyone who doesn't lift looks isanely better when spreading lats. When your lats are visible when you're not flexing anything, that's when you know they're big.

>bruce lees lats aren’t big

>Wide grip pull ups
>Some people have lats that bulk up nearer to their shoulders
Wide grip pullups target the teres minor/major NOT the lats. Those are the muscles ABOVE the lats (closer to your shoulders). Chinups are better at targeting the lats.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 10.34.52 AM.png (416x347, 163K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 2.03.53 PM.png (495x431, 137K)

Do bodyweight pull-ups with tons of volume. No need to add weight. Aim something like 10x10 pull ups. I do bw pull-ups for volume 4 times a week. Be like me.

Attached: zXclZNe.jpg (1589x2225, 251K)

is that you?

That person looks gelatinous.

can i see a front lat spread pls?

that rear neck and traps are pathetic, otherwise mirin your back.

>what is a lat spread

Of course traps will looks like shit during a lat spread

How do my lats look? Been lifting for 5 weeks.

Attached: 20190117_205043.jpg (787x1050, 245K)

You're the idiot, it's called progressive overload, adding weight to pull ups will develop your back

Volume is also a part of progressive overload fuckwad.

roids

Lol @ striated lats. This guy is on juice, literally no point at listening to him. 10years of hard lifting won't get you this.
>5 weeks
don't believe you. this is more or less 5 months of lifting progress.

Fucking sad how many lifters lie and hop on PEDs to make gains. It fucking sucks ass to explain to girls the difference between a real natty and a fake juicer

Id say it's pretty much genetics, this is me from the back and ill poat from the front
T. 5 weighted pull ups/chin ups (1 pl8)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17-20-04-00.png (853x1233, 892K)

mirin spine

I've been on SS for 5 weeks. Look how tiny my arms are. However I've been doing pull ups since childhood.

Pull ups since childhood isn't lifting for 5 weeks.

When we said SS, we didn't mean the shape of your spine. Jesus Fuck

Here is double bis from the front

Attached: IMG_20190117_201220.png (837x1087, 770K)

Looks natty. Good on you for lifting hard! What are you lifts?

110 kg squat for 5
+20kg pull up for 5
80kg bench for 3 ( it fucking sucks i just cant deal with bench i wanna kms)
+15kg dips for 10
Dont h8 me but as u can see in my first pic my spine is fucked so i have to fix that be4 deadlifting
I dont do OHP often i fucking hate it honestly but its about 50kg for 3

Doing few pull ups few times a month isn't considered a solid workout. Do you seriously think that to be considered a novice you must be completely sedentary for 18 years?
Do I have scoliosis?

Yes and no.

You had me until
>chin-ups are better at targeting the lats
Pullups are slightly better at targeting the lats, I do chin-ups though for those bicep gains
Agree that wide grip is a meme though. Pull from where you’re strongest, not from where you’re strongest

>Pull from where you’re strongest, not from where you’re strongest
if you say so chief lmao
also
>Pullups are slightly better at targeting the lats
My expiriance is that this is bullshit chin ups and pullus give me same back workout its more of a biceps thing
t.

>bodyweight pullups with tons of volume
Why? Why would you train like this for pullups rather than adding weight as progressive overload like every other compound lift?

People should get to 8BW and then start adding weight and doing sets of 5.
>t. 2pl8 pullup @ 85kg, 184cm

narrow grip pullups tweak the heck out of my elbows

>Pull from where you’re strongest, not from where you’re strongest
I’m tired and sitting in an airport, give me a break lol
Pull from where you’re strongest, not from where you’re in the weakest position (ultra wide)

I said slightly in that it doesn’t matter really, it’s a matter of preference. Pulls are harder because of more forearm/less bicep involvement, although I trained pullups only up to 20kg for 5 and then switched to chins to get to 30kg for 5 because my biceps were smaller than they should be

Also t.

Attached: 152CD9AD-763B-45E7-8412-4E0C2726788D.jpg (1512x1780, 450K)

nice body i see you are regular here i see you often on /cbt/ keep going

Yeah you can do progressive overload without attaching bdsm equipment for pull ups and chin ups. that's like neck harness tier.
its called rows and deadlifts

you're an actual retard

it gets harder to use progressive overload on pull ups once you get over 20 reps just use weight

Why are you even posting this lol you dont even look like you lift

m-mind dropping that towel, a-user?

Attached: uf9YNVm.png (735x720, 313K)