Has a girl ever asked if she could "feel your muscles"?

Has a girl ever asked if she could "feel your muscles"?

Is this the ultimate sign of knowing you made it?

Attached: hecute6.png (720x720, 1.24M)

Yes and I shouted HASHTAG ME TOO and ran away screeching.

In high school and college a lot but nobody in grad school or the working world does that. Plus I think it might be an HR problem.
So enjoy it while you can, because soon people will be too mature to make those moves.

Kek.
Next time a girl touches my muscles Im gonna do this.

I unironically did this once and now everyone thinks I'm retarded

This happened to me in hs too.
When I was 15, I was really hansome, tall and jacked. All the girls were asking if they can touch my abs and back.

Why do normies have such shit humor?
I would have kekd hard.

What happened then?

I would have laughed as well but most normies are fucking adderal junkie brain dead Starbucks guzzling ass niggas

>tfw at my family get-together for Christmas, my aunt said this to me and squeezed my arm

Attached: 1545984250454.jpg (612x612, 20K)

Sometimes I let them do it then we would all laugh about it, sometimes I was being douche and unironically told them to fuck off. The best part was how jealous other dudes were especially when they knew that I fucked so many girls.

>in middle school
>friend asked if she could feel my pecs
>try to flex and she pokes them
>asks my mate if she could feel his
>he flexes and she pokes them
>pokes mine again and pokes his
>laughs and says his feel tougher

No one's ever asked me that, but my roommate's girlfriend just started slapping my chest to bug me when the two of them came home and I was studying in the living room shirtless

Attached: 1520314371552.gif (173x200, 29K)

No, but guys have... *sigh*

The middle aged ladies at work do this. They don't ask permission though.

Should've just felt hers.

god damn chads at it again. when do us autists get a Stacey

Attached: fuckingniggers.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Making those milkers dance, huh

Come on /fit, who has the "solid" copy pasta
>tfw not an ass nigga

Yes

this screams internet LARPing

>back in college
>i don't even lift, I'm just a lucky guy
>a girl i had a crush on suddenly starts feeling my biceps in class
>"wow user, do you work out?"
>"no"
>"yeah it shows lmao"
>"haha y-you dumbass"
>tfw pic related
>self esteem destroyed
>get into actual lifting because of this
LIFTERS RISE UP, her name was Veronica.

Attached: 1546914313526.jpg (290x410, 50K)

No but one sent me this gif, i don't even fucking know her at all, didn't respond, kinda feel bad about it

Attached: 200w_d.gif (200x200, 148K)

>be me in high school
>went from 35% bf to 10%
>lifted while I was fat so I had massive pecs and a 6 pack
>all the girls noticed
>girls whispered to each other how hot I was
>they would hug me and nuzzle their heads into my pecs
>they would make up stupid hand games just so they could feel me up, and so that I would feel them up
>one girl pretended to fall against me, and "accidentally" put her hand up my shirt
>then the best thing of all happened
>sitting on the floor in gym
>9/10 grill with a BEAUTIFUL ass came over and layed down on me
>basically used my cock as a pillow
>instantly get a boner
>shows through my gym shorts and she starts to play with it with her nose and lips
>I am a quivering mess of nervousness and unbridled teen horniness
>take her into the locker room and she blows me
>mfw that was my only ever sexual experience in life
>mfw my autism stopped me from slaying prime pussy in high school

Attached: 1547279293696.jpg (317x432, 24K)

only my aunt and cousin

Attached: 1532268315233.jpg (658x523, 58K)

My girlfriend slaps my fat gut lmfao

No, thots just grab on my chest, arms, shoulders etc like that, never had 1 thot ask me, they just do it
its amazing how if you look good, thots will be so into you that they will just react to their instinct and start grabbing you

L A R P
A
R
P

Did your cousin tell you they were solid?

many times, many many times. Since I began working out. I'm 32 now and it still happens. I was partying with my friend once and some girls in some classes below me asked me to participate as the "mr.muscles" of their class cos the guys in their class were a bunch of fat pussies. I did and made my best attempt at imitating zyzz. The faces on those girls dude. I felt great. It was a great moment cos I'm very shy. I won and then I even had sex with one of the girls watching. Now I'm more interested in getting paid though.

Women have felt my muscles but I've never been asked permission, they will just walk up and grab my biceps if I'm carrying something and say some """"witty"""" remark

well how old are you now? It's not like it's too late for you to get your shit together

>cousin
Made it

>he cute

They like to play with the veins on my arms

i've had girls touch my muscles and they didn't even ask. any of you bros also been sexually harassed? i'm autistic so the whole thing was painfully uncomfortable.

20, just quit a really shitty restaurant job where I could get 3 free meals a day. Combined stress of work and college had me balloon back up. Started losing it again though, that's why I'm on here.

A girl recently asked me to flex my arms.

Are you a volcel?

pretty much dude. i'm 20 years old, not a virgin i lost it when i was 16. only had sex with 3 girls. i get mired all the fucking time and i notice girls go out of their way to attract my attention, but i'm just insecure and anxious and never talk to them.

3 girls make you a promiscuous chad from a historical POV

Somebody has felt me up without asking. Don't mind though.

You don’t want one
t. used to date one

I sometimes ask them if they want to touch my chest while I flex it and they say no :(

cringe

>girl I was seeing last semester
>she would pretend to bump into me to grab onto my arm and grope it
> she would do an autistic "Heheheheh" sounding like some cartoon villian when she would grope it

god I miss her. shame I fucked it up

Attached: 1545534058152.jpg (666x1192, 93K)

Damn. I want that.

I'm a manlet dyel who can't go above 160 pounds because I fight competitively. Girls still wanna feel my abs because my face looks good. I have nice abs too, but I'm not jacked.

fuck I wish that were me

>out drinking at some bar
>hot girl i used to know from school starts talking to me
>puts her hand on my arm
>shocked, at how hard and muscular my arm is
>asks if she can feel it more
>proceeds to rub my arm chest and shoulder for the next 10 minutes while chatting to me

Feelz good.

Attached: hsug2rxt25z01.jpg (1049x943, 81K)

Kek it’s always the old roasties at work who randomly squeeze my ‘ceps by surprise

Haven't made it that far yet.
Not sure how I would feel about being felt up by strangers.
Flattered, I suppose.
But I also want to tell them to fuck off because touching a stranger without permission is just not okay. Even asking for permission is inappropriate. How would they like it if I said: "Hi there, nice tits you have, can I touch them?" No matter how politely you deliver the question, it's still an inappropriate question.

just had a girl mentioning multiple times that it it obvoious that I work out.

Yea but she was my cousin. She was impressed tho!

only my stepsister. my mom says i go to the gym too much.

imagine if a guy went up and felt a womens bicep and said something “witty”

Imagine being this beta

I bet you take deep offense to the Gillette commercial too LMAO

Is it just me, or does everybody have that 1 girl that they really fucked it up with and felt that it could actually become something?

Had similar thing going on, always smiled to each other, helping each other in class etc, obviously both into each other, but for some reason i managed to fuck it up, had serious plans with her etc
Now i just cope with thots, its like im not gonna make it

this could count as a woman asking if you want to touch her boobs... like sorry keep it to yourself wtf

kek

what the shit kind of pose is that pepe doing?
overhead squats?

i unironically wish that were me

>had sex
fuck off chad

Yeah I think everybody does. For me (hehehe girl) we had been seeing each other for like a month and weren't official. Got moody and became a cunt one week. Didnt put up with it, she didnt like the banter, went back with her ex the next week.

Never put out but I got some good head at least. Would bite my neck like a vampire too

Attached: q7s4xujibp321.jpg (1480x608, 120K)

Girls keep asking me how my working out is going and feeling me up but I am a massive skeleton dyel

pls be bait

>Is this the ultimate sign of knowing you made it?
no, what the fuck do girls know about muscles? If a pro bodybuilder asks to feel your muscles, THEN you've made it.

no but the lady working the desk at the gym told me to have a good day on my way out today so im basically a chad now
later, virgins

20 is nothing, cut down and slay that prime 20 yo pu$$Y

lets go boyo we're all in it together

>you must be a champion body builder to have made it

even worse, they did the 'I tripped and had to grab on your abs' trick while in a club

I'm a manager at a gym and I try to make sure all desk staff says hello/goodbye to members to make them feel welcome.

Sorry senpai.

My wife used to kiss my biceps when i hugged her. Now divorced
FeelsBadMan

One where i fucked up bad and im sure she was into me
2 maybes :(

>be home on spring break from college
>randomly run into (((the one))) at grocery store. dated in HS, broke up for stupid reason but still were on good terms
>get a text from her later that day asking if i want to go rock climbing sometime while I’m home
>ohfuckyeah.wav
>fast forward to rock climbing night, have an awesome time, climbing gym closes at 1030p but were having such a good time we decide to get late night dinner
>after dinner, pull up to drop her off at her place
>tell her i had a great time, she reciprocates but just kinda goes quiet in my passenger seat
>she looks at me, tell her “well, i hope i get to see you again soon”, she agrees and finally goes inside
>get a text from her once I’m back at college that she was waiting for me to kiss her when i was dropping her off
brehs... hold me

Attached: 1CF32752-84BB-4B79-BD9D-F573E562D08F.jpg (1500x983, 131K)

Yes, while I was at the beach with my boyfriend.

Oh, how we laughed.

Attached: trump laughs.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

>one girl pretended to fall against me, and "accidentally" put her hand up my shirt
A girl "accidentally" backed into me in the supermarket a few weeks ago. She apologised and left an opening for me to give my best chat up line. I went full mom's spaghetti, tipped my fedora, turned 360 and left, but at least I got the opening.
Despite how badly I fucked up, I still feel good when thinking about it. I get smiles in the street and flirty exchanges almost daily. If I had any game I'd be swimming in pussy.

Girls become more aloof on their twenties unless they're drunk or you are flirting. Otherwise these bold moves will come back when they're single and 40. Seriously, a 40 year old stylist started a conversation with me over the topic of anal sex.

She was flirting with you, retard. You could have smashed if you were different than you are

Yes, it was with a pretty girl and it felt very nice, I think I'm making it. Reminder to do your cardio, that's what gets the flat chested dancer cuties.

Cringe for both of you

A lot of old people and family members grope me. Young girls, not really since I'm only around them at the gym. Back in college I had a few girls I didn't even know accidentally touch my arms and chest, and the ones I did know were ass grabbers.

When I had long hair it was pretty common for women to ask for photos with me. My favorite occurrence of this was when I was in the middle of walking to class between buildings. This middle-aged black lady caught sight of me and very loudly exclaimed, "oh sweet lawdy, I gotta get a photo with you to tell everyone I've done met Fabio"! She was pretty touchy feelie, but was the way she walked away, giddy with joy was some top-tier motivation at the time.

I used to crash on the roof of the St. Mark's Hotel right there...

Yes, it's been happening a lot more lately and I love it. Usually, it's chick I somewhat know and older women who've had a few drinks. My bud's gf has been all touchy lately when we all go out, it's weird and all but still good for the ego.

Attached: 220px-MAJ_Richard_Ojeda.jpg (220x275, 16K)

/fitzian who maintain six packs abs. So you avoid sugar everyday? Like not even in coffee?

you'll both be back home for summer. don't be a pussy next time.

Yes but i can't remember most of the times.
>In hs sitting at a table with my female friends
>All way out of my league so i don't even think of them like that
>One of them says something about me being fat
>I was one of those autists who would wear a jacket every day
>I'm like wtf are you talking about
>Roll up my jacket sleeve and flex my arm
>She's actually shocked i can see her taken aback expression
>She says woah don't do that, that's hot.
>Im autistic and think nothing of it
I found out later that three of the girls at the table had a thing for me. i still mentally kick myself for not figuring it out sooner.

Attached: 1473971209210.jpg (394x394, 71K)

I've been clinging to one time a female acquaintance said "Wow user, I can tell you've been working out! Even your face seems more cut!"

That was years ago and I've made zero progress

This. I think it's also because sex gets more common so an adult woman is going to assume you will expect sex from her at some point if she wants to touch your muscles.

>mind if a touch them?
>for you
Shit... she didn't set me up for that line. Why did I say that. Then I explained the Bane conversation for about about 10 mins. There were no survivors.

>Has a girl ever asked if she could "feel your muscles"?
When I lived in Tokyo I had two girls at a party who wanted to feel up my pecks, unfortunately I got too wasted afterwards to make good on it

They're asking for your consent though, faggot

Didn't matter for when they crucified ol' Louie C.K.

>female friends

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.png (280x180, 7K)

incel faggot alert

they don't ask.
>standing arms crossed on my chest
>female friend comes close and squeeze my biceps
>aww you got big arms
>I angrily brush away her hand
Too bad this is always my kneejerk reaction to girls feeling me, kinda ruins the mood

Girl ass grabbed me in the club, does that count?

Finally dating a girl and I'm 21. Try and beat me to losing the v

Here’s when I knew I made it

>be me, freshman in college
>texting gril from high school
>she asks me if there are any grils from HS that I “always wanted to sleep with”
>tell her I’m a dude so just about half of them
>she tells me she only has 2
>I implore
>one of them is our alpha as fuk star QB chad
>what about the other one
>”I’m kind of embarrassed to say, but it’s you”
>itson.png
>chat more, tell her bye cuz I’m going to the gym
>she tells me that’s good cuz I have a joocy back and she wants it to be in prime shape for next time we see each other
>mentions that her and “all the girls” noticed when I started lifting junior year
>thx Jow Forums
>winter break finally comes
>we fug in the back of my car
>7/10, would bang again, did once more
>the trail goes cold for SEVEN YEARS

>be me, modern day, 26 yo old fag
>break up with gf
>try to dip back in with this girl
>she says she’s down to meet up
>itsonagain.jpeg
>she backs out at the last minute, but says we’ll hang next time she’s in town
>skeptical, but w/e