Are you lad's impressed at this man's 1x bodyweight smith machine deadlift?

are you lad's impressed at this man's 1x bodyweight smith machine deadlift?

instagram.com/p/BnqICOHgCLW/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 2.30.31 PM.png (1868x1196, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Smith machi-
NO.

surprised the mad lad didn't set off the lunk alarm.

You don't even lift.

Not gonna make it

why do you care?

COPE.

>deadlifts on a Smith machine

Christ. This guy is going to snap city when he tries to do actual deadlifts

Attached: ba8.jpg (680x510, 21K)

I mean good for him, but thats kinda weak sauce.
Also why are there so many GODDAM FUCKEN HEDONISTS ON THIS GAY EARTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEE REEEEEE!
CAN YOU NOT JUST WORKOUT WITHOUT HAVING TO GO "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"?!
I HAVE REACHED OLYMPIC ATHLETE+++ TIER BEFORE AND I HAVE NEVER FILMED A LIFT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Attached: Technology-smartphone-addiction.jpg (400x265, 53K)

Bigger cope.

how weak is this fat spic lmfao

Lmfao I row this bloatlords deadlift max

with gloves on lmfao

what the fuck is a haka?

The fact that he had to take steps forward and back mid lift to accommodate the movement should have rung alarm bells (and link alarms) that you can't deadlift on a Smith.

>Gloves
>Smith machine
>Does the haka
I can almost taste the disappointment his ancestors are feeling when they see him using a dance used to frighten enemies before doing a pussy ass machine assisted lift with gloves.

That nigger war dance that islanders do. They think it's intimidating or something. Rugby players love it specifically. I think it was the welsh team that responded with macarena.

cringed hard

>hedonists
You mean narcissists, right?

Imagine being foppish british explorer arriving on new zealand when you're greeted by a hundred or so mark hunt looking fuckers armed with spears, who have full body tats, facial tats and tongue tats. They then start doing a dance pointing their spears at you and gesturing how they're going to cut your throat while screaming in maori.

Are you suppose to move your feets like that

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg

>British Grenadiers starts playing

>feets.

3pl8 is decent but why use bodyweight as a yard stick? I'm a lanklet and I'm doing more than bodyweight after a month.

>HEDONISTS

Attached: 162243941.jpg (625x351, 45K)

>foppish british explorer
Lad, you are aware that most British soldiers at the time were the lowest of the low, so poor and down an out and rough that they couldn't get any work other than soldiering. Plus buy the time they found NZ they had a long time to practice shooting natives who only had pointy sticks. I doubt they were very worried.

hah, i deadlift more as a 140lb female.

also i use a real barbell, not a smith machine wtf

Attached: eyes.jpg (300x250, 20K)

im a skinny twig and i can lift that...

then they hear us laughing as we rain bullets on them

Then you shoot a cannon through the middle of them and ask if they were avin a giggle

why the fuck would anyone want to do deadlifts on smith machine is beyond me

planet fitness doesnt allow real diddys

>me in the back walking

There is no way that guy is 140kg

ah yes, forgot about that "non-hostile" environment

He pulls it up halfway then steps forward to get his feet under the bar to complete the lift. Wtf?

Planet Fitnessfag here

It's as good as it's gonna get there. I'd do them but they feel fucking awful on smiths. Need new gym desu

>fat beaner
>purple poor person gym
>smith machine
>get's hype like 10 year old autist
>changes stance half way through lift.

I hate what this country has become.

Attached: 1541340668355.jpg (646x789, 150K)

islanders in america just seam like nerdy black people.
am i right?

Because he doesn't know how to DL. Look at where the bar is at the start of the lift, pretty much at his toes, it's supposed to be mid foot. Bar is way too far in front of him, you lift free-weight DL like that you're going to snap city unless you deliberately do stiff-leg DL with lighter weight. He has to take a step forward to place bar in over his mid point to regain leverage

Yes. Anyone trying to make them selves better, improving themselves, and taking pride in their work is a good thing

Putting people down is not.

I'm not even American, but from what I hear it sounds like Planet Fitness is for absolute beginners, maybe ones who feel uncomfortable starting among already buff dudes.

It's weird to me, here we have mix of all levels - for example someone deadlifting 60 kg right next to someone doing 300 kg.

>hedonists
but yeah i share your sentiment. i look better than 99% of people in my gym and i don't post gym photos to instagram to stroke my fat throbbing veiny ego

He only has 100 followers and is obviously a beginner, so why the fuck are you outing him like this, user? It's not like he's famous, he's just a guy trying to get in shape.

why won't you help him instead of trying to make fun of him on 4channel?

I weighed 180 when i started. After i learned the form, i was doing 3pl8 deads. Now i dont even do em because every other lift is poverty as fuck

No he isn't. Don't project your own pitiful excuse for a failed life onto others. There's nothing inherently wrong about dead lifting on a smith machine, and he will absolutely not get injured if he progresses to the barbel version and lifts it correctly with light weight first and excellent form. Get the fuck out of here.

Im not impressed by deadlifts under 2.5X body weight in general.... weight 200lbs, better be hitting 500lb Deadlift, weight 150 you should be 375+

This. The guy is obviously trying looking at his entire page. Ex fatty only looking to make it and you get some incel looking to circlejerk because all you want is a little aknowledgement of your progress.

Might want to get your asshole checked out. Sounds like you've got a foreign object in there.

Attached: Mad-Men-Don1-1.jpg (597x403, 29K)

>ex fatty
hes a whale

Only a manlet deals in xbodyweights

>t. 350lb manlet deadlifter
Bodyweight factor deadlifts are stupid as you get heavier. The lighter you are the shorter you are and the more you can lift at that weight. Only dyel manlets bring bodyweight into it.

If I saw a 280lbmonster deadlifting 675lb I'm gonna be more impressed than your 150lb wet ass pulling 450.

Watch the video. He deserves it.

Trying to make it... Your spiteful attitude will only mean you eventually quit. Chances are he will keep going and be stronger than you years from now when youre home shit posting on Jow Forums getting out of shape.

>gloves
>smith machine
>290
>planet fitness

If he weighs almost 290, he’s carrying an extra 100 pounds of fat , so it’s not surprising that he’s so weak on deadlift. When he goes to put on his shoes he’s already deadlifting 100 lbs

pussy i bench your max deadlift. post body so i can clown you for being either a limp wristed twig or a fat fuckface.

>defending some smith machine deadlifting hamplanet workout out at planet shitness who's whoring himself on instagram
ur a fag

>that guy who responds like this every time he's been outed. Not posting body till you do with a timestamp faggot.

Attached: 1545244565785.jpg (400x398, 32K)

this is how I know both of you are weak

Okay I will give you that. But no need to hate the guy it seems unnecessary.

I hope for his sake he sticks to the smith machine. That form was abysmal.

I obviously watched it, and checked his account after. Weren't you also new once? Did you know proper technique from the beginning? Or did you, like everyone else, have to learn as you went along? He's going to look at this video in a couple of months, when he's more experienced, and cringe, but that's on him. If y'all hate beginners and fatsos so much, why won't you let them get good before you bully them out of trying?

1/2/3/4 for reps weighing 185lbs. not timestamping just look at the file name. your turn.

Attached: Photo on 1-13-19 at 3.02 AM.jpg (1080x720, 186K)

i see why ur dl sucks look at that ape index

Oh my god your arms are like, like, like they didn't get fed HGH growing up HAAAAA HAAAA

Absolutely not, Dubby McTripperson.

LOL you arms are so tiny compared to the rest of your body

You need to work on your arms.

i hardly train arms. theyre the lamest muscle group. any retard can get big arms. granted i want them to grow theyre 15 inches atm, and i know they look like shit. but what do i care what you think none of you have posted body yet

Says 290 is almost his bodyweight so it’s not even a 1X kek.

Looking good, except for the forearms, the bicep and tricep is solid.

Lol at jealous fatties saying your arms are small. Mirin

i pulled 475 the other day. i wouldn't call that weak. definitely stronger than the fatty apologists ITT

What are you, about 5'7?

Attached: 1546439545609.jpg (480x318, 17K)

I don't understand what's all the fuss about, you look good man.

based af thanks bros. god i hate fatties.

Your bicep is hoarding the flat your forearms didn't get

Attached: 45B51D3500000578-5021065-image-m-22_1509034369602.jpg (634x632, 49K)

6' king of manlets. cope harder. if i was 5'7 at 185lbs i would look like a fucking meatball. do you even proportions? fucking brainlet

>Small arms

So you're 5'10 then? No 6' looks like that at 185 they look like normies.

Look at those short as fuck arms

theres a difference between a fatty working out honestly at the gym and a guy who posts videos of of himself doing absolutely useless exercises on his social media. dudes a fag

Attached: 1543671445394.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

It's like you got your troll dads body, but your arms are that of your gnome mother XD

lol no 6' no shoes on. you can believe me if you want i don't really care

Please trip as TinyArms^TM

SUPERB

this is the point i'm trying to make. fatties ITT are seething.

Looks good

>I-I don't really care
>I got baited and ke-eep posting though
>b-b-but I don't care

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Post me in the screencap

are they really that tiny?

Attached: Photo on 1-2-19 at 8.42 PM #4.jpg (1080x720, 198K)

i'm enjoying myself that's why i keep posting

Found your wheyfu

Attached: Barbie-Steinsholt-Thomas.jpg (564x689, 54K)

I could do a 3 plate deadlift when I started and was 155 lbs.

Nah user you have good mass on them they are just short. You look like a t rex.

Cute dog

Attached: 1546209746097.png (618x527, 398K)

Mirin brah. I think you should work on your chest rather than forearms. You have pretty good arms.

You look much stronger than 1/2/3/4 tho, what kind of program you running?