Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock

Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock.
While you were 15, playing video games and being autistic in your mother's basement, attractive guys your age were already enjoying prime teen pussy. It all happened only because they were genetically more gifted than you.
Life is all about being young and having sex with girls your age. You will never experience taking 15 yo girl's virginity and hearing her moans while you enter her pure pussy. You will never be mired by young and horny teenage girls while you are playing sports with your jock friends.
This is what life is all about. You never had it and you will never have it. It was over before it ever began and you will not be able to change it no matter how much you lift.

Attached: 1533242442923.jpg (600x600, 49K)

kek imagine missing out on high school love. OP you're pathetic and I know you didn't experience it either

I lost my virginity when I was 15. Had plenty of sex in high school. I'm in my mid-twenties now and it's all so much fucking better.

Attached: IMG_4617.png (977x733, 543K)

every hot girl i went to high school with is just a slightly less hot version of themselves with a kid now and an average stable guy

Lol, are you gonna keep making these threads forever? I'm sorry dude, I hope things get better for you.

>every hot girl i went to high school with is just a slightly less hot version of themselves with a kid now and an average stable guy

Attached: 1546601796525.jpg (332x396, 34K)

I was 15 in my room playing video games alone, 115lbs skelly, full of acne, and i still got laid at 16. You have to be a moron to not get laid in high school.

its just the truth, theres nothing wrong with it

Anyone this focused and depressed about shit that happened years ago is pathetic and never gonna make it

Can someone just dox this nigger already? I know for a fact he’s gonna be that creepy kid who played Pokémon by himself at lunch
Nice strawman
Post body, faggot

Cant believe this is still posted year after year after year since I started lurking here in 2012.

Sad.

>tfw i'll never experience the moment from OP's pic

Attached: 1528655177528.png (1809x1231, 49K)

because its true

t. 26khhv and not even op, altough he probably beats me on power level

I don't regret all those hours playing Ragnarok Online, the LANs we'd have and days spent playing Halo 2, Mario Kart 64, CS 1.6, UT99 etc. Those were the best times of my life. We'd hang out outside because the weather wasn't a deregulated mess like now, we'd fight between us and be friends again at the end of the day. We had small flings here and there, played with cigs and weed, rode motorbikes illegally, had bruises from skateboarding and listened to all those shitty emo, heavy metal bands.

I regret nothing, it's when everyone went separate days and adult life started to hit you in the face that I regret.

Attached: 83ba3c07-dbf8-48fd-9871-78a1070b3fc3.jpg (1069x1644, 530K)

>literal incel acting like he has any authority on what is true or not true in regards to women

lol good joke, user

I went to a russian high school. Life is all about not getting stabbed to death, not love. Fuck, they built our gym out of bricks from fucking Chernobyl. Thank fuck our physics teacher had a Geiger counter.

COPE more you incels. Chad was being asshole to everyone and girls still wanted to fuck him while you were that beta loser who was used for homeworks and then completely forgotten.

you meme like its 2016, step your game up

Im you retard i got laid in high school.

>tfw married to my highschool sweet heart
cya later nerds

Attached: satania_approval.png (960x540, 351K)