Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16-23-57-25.png (1080x1920, 699K)

What?

Literally the ugliest guy in the ufc with a qt like her

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17-21-35-23.png (1080x1920, 1010K)

Yuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17-21-35-08.png (1080x1920, 766K)

Because he's a fighter, and women get ladyboners for tough fighters that could protect them. It's a really simple answer user.

post face

He’s not that bad looking, taller, has a full head of hair, status and probably money.

What now, faggot?

Attached: 76CD75C0-93A3-45B2-B3F2-90D223B704FE.jpg (608x1080, 112K)

nice try joejitsu

Absolutely Aryan

WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHIEET

Let me guess. It's a mutt who thinks he is a viking phenotype

He's 5'3 and fights in the flyweight 125 lb division

Ugly Chad here
I love when people create rules for their mistaken view of reality and then they get shocked and cant understand whats happening when their false reality breaks in front of them
You probably are an incel that justifies your lack of sucess with women only because you arent a 10/10, pushing away the fact that women dont want you because in reality you are a meek spoiled weak boy faggot that cant even look girls in they eye and make them smile

Still taller than her.

you got me

goldenglue go play some scrims and stop posting here

based and redpilled

user, u fell for the lookism meme
The baseline for atraction is power, physically and socially
Being handsome its just a bonus, the cherry on top

Kek it makes sense
Can you imagine in the thousands and thousands years of human evolution women being worried about a guy's face, being worried if their are cute/handsome?
Dude, they just wanted to be protected, to eat and feel safe and in return you could fuck her; thats it

>Dude, they just wanted to be protected, to eat and feel safe and in return you could fuck her; thats it
The ABSOLUTE cope

Attached: PepeCryLaugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Wrong, it is a combination of looks, money and status. Money is the most important generally, as women would marry and fuck a billionaire despite him looking like Jabba. Looks and status are needed for her to truly want and love you.