Cheap protein sources? Do they exist?

Cheap protein sources? Do they exist?

Attached: 98f606b.jpg (750x1136, 127K)

Rotisserie chickens if you can find the big ones
Tuna

Costco Chickens can last you a few meals for like 5 bucks

Tuna tastes like shit without mayo

Peanuts, don't buy mixed with other nuts or dried fruit tho, makes it way more expensive

Myprotein impact powder. Can't get any cheaper, but tastes cheap.

Eggs, 50 grams of protien to the dollar where I live

Biotech USA 1 kilo bucket of whey protein for 10 bucks. 24 grams of protein/30 grams.

T H I C C

Swallowing your own semen is a must

Lentils, chicken, tuna, tilapia, milt, cottage cheese, greek yogurt.

Then throw some mayo on it, son, go nuts, it's just yolk and oil.

Hemp hearts.

eggs, sardines, milk

But why? If you're eating enough foods it's practically impossible to not get enough protein by default.

Sardines.

Gamn, nigga, I'm getting a 4 kilo bucket for 25 bucks then. Not only is it at third the price I get my whey at, it's also from an online shop with a drop off point next to my house. Thanks for the tip.

Bulksupplements brand isolated protein. Comes in onions or whey and is 20ish bucks for a whole kilo
I mix it in shakes foods and drinks since they have little to no flavor and are 25-30 grams a tablespoon

I meant onions not onions

Disgustingly enough insects

Ground/minced Beef. £1.10 at Asda (Walmart for you americs) for half a kg on clearance just before expiration date. Freeze them and defrost as required. I practically lived off ground beef at college, and they're high as fuck in calories.

S
Y

I buy canned tuna in sunflower oil then I squeeze the oil out. I like the taste.

Go suck some dick

Glad to have helped, have a nice day user

mysportsfuel 5kg for £30, mental

eggs
ground beef
chicken thighs
dines

I disagree, a bit of olive oil and salted onion goes a long way. That said, there's no reason not to drop some mayo on it.
The only reason I don't eat tuna every day is fear of mercury, but Imma try the /deenzpill/ next week.

Go to your local grocery store, likely a major chain, and see what meats they have on sale in their weekly add.

Chicken
Beans

>eggs
>canned meats
>milk
IMO best options right here

dont they put a lot of fat into cannes meats?

Not necessarily, check the label. Tuna and chicken are pretty lean.
On the other side, you'll have quite some conservatives, sodium and other shit.

Preach the holy words my brother

this
Rotisserie chickens are the literal greates tof all time. Publix is a little pricier but they make some with neat flavors like lemon pepper, bBq, etc so it's not boring

This but watch out they're high calorie fat bombs. Healthy fats but still