What does Jow Forums think about corsets?

What does Jow Forums think about corsets?
>do they work?
>are they healthy?
>do they look good?

Attached: d18c7b4e4d553349a75261987a4282d9.jpg (499x726, 62K)

>do they work?
Yes.
>are they healthy?
I don’t know.
>do they look good?
No.

Attached: D7A88073-58C7-4EFC-ABC1-642E9FF29034.jpg (1333x2560, 215K)

They're not healthy and they don't look good. They work if you want to look like a fucking retard.
The only women who use these are rockabilly-obsessed "alt girls" who are interested in entry level """"punk"""" music.

Yes they work but they fuck up your insides and girls who use them look fucking freakish imo

What about waist trainers, though? You see a bunch of instagram thots and even gym thots wearing them to work out or under their clothes.

Attached: kyliekk_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

They only really "work" i.e. permanently changing your shape if you do them consistently during puberty when your body can grow into the shape. I was able to make my waist smaller by consistently corsetting from the ages of 12-17. As an adult I don't think it'll work as well, but you can still get short-term results from it. I wear some form of waist-training item all day long during the winter (control-top tights, leggings, etc.) and it helps me eat less and of course look slightly better when clothes are off.

I don't think that the intense corsets are all that healthy as you're literally compressing your internal organs and I've had some pain and stomach issues from it.

They do the same thing, unless you're talking about the more flexible neoprene ones. Those one are used to help cut water weight, and some people think they help burn fat.

Did you just drop in from the 1800's?

I've been doing waist training with waist trainers and steel boned corsets since I was 16 and I love the results (even though I also thank genetics for giving me an ok waist to start with). I would just like to know your opinion on working out with them on, etc

Yes
Full victorian-tier ones no. Current lingerie ones yes
Yes

You're already constricting your insides wearing a corset, so during exercise is probably the worst time to wear one. 1 you cant take a full breath and 2 lifting usually puts even more pressure on your insides from bracing your core

Makes sense, thanks for the advice!

this, and they're usually out of shape or straight up FAT

Rats, cover blown.

Yay! Corset club! I don't like working out with them and I don't think that's healthy, as you're limiting the expansion of your lungs and restricting oxygen supply - potentially really dangerous. I also don't think it'll help you make waist-gainz. A time I really love to corset is while I'm sleeping. Especially in the winter when I need extra warmth anyhow. I made myself sleep on my back so gravity helps with the effects

Post waist for science

I concur, the results must be observed

They look icky.

waists are kinda where the baby is, a slim waist is fine stuff but at some point my biological instincts kick in and say this female is not a good mate

It’s not a good waist, I still weigh 153.8 pounds, but it used to be convex rather than concave

Attached: B2DC2E1B-4802-47B4-B170-FBE3566673A2.jpg (2319x2636, 1.32M)

>that stubble

what the fuck do women get hair up to their belly buttons

Attached: 1535009515379.jpg (364x404, 22K)

Not all women but I do. None on arms, very light on legs, but I have a snail/happy trail

this thread is so fucking stupid and not even close to being Jow Forums related

More if female

Attached: B7C3DA49-60EA-4487-8C7C-C444623FBD97.jpg (640x638, 121K)

well you better shave it off bro, men love that shit

Attached: 1541394340065.jpg (400x300, 7K)

I like her

Please be

R I O
I
O

>>do they work?
no
>>are they healthy?
no
>>do they look good?
yes

I don’t want to I really don’t like my body I just wanted to help this corsetter know that it does actually work

Kek

D C
C

You look good brah
B confident

My gf is into this shit. She's a little freak though so I don't imagine her behavior is advisable.

How many inches is your waist with and without the corset?

waist trainers are corsets for people who don't like calling corsets corsets

Honestly no, it feels very different. The boning is different and so is the material. You can still breath when wearing a waist trainer and even work out with it (even though I don't recommend doing it). People who are actually into steel bone corsets hate waist trainers and don't believe they actually have long term results, it only reshapes your body while you're wearing it.

Yeah, back in the day, they were for attractive women who wanted to be even more attractive. Now they are pretty much only worn by the most hideous landwhales who think that having all their gut fat pushed under their tits and shoulders makes them sexy.

I like them because they're kinky and humiliating and restrict movement and force the wearer into a sort of submissive position.
As such, I'm not sure why people have started wearing them in real life again. Much better on fetish models and subs.

Mediterranean ancestry?

trap confirmed
post weiner

Because maybe they want to get the benefits the corset has to offer? aka. getting a smaller waist and the impression of wider hips

are you indian?

No

Don’t have one

I can measure my waist when I get home but I have no idea what my measurements were when I was 12

Do you usually waist train with a steel boned corset or just an waist trainer? Also me wearing my waist trainer right now, hoping to reach 20.5 inches soon.

Attached: 111122232321211.jpg (1280x960, 347K)

pretty much lol

First photo looks photoshopped

>do they work?
for what? raising boobies, yes

>are they healthy?
Prolly not if you keep them 24/7. sparingly sure

>do they look good?
Fewer things look better on a female. It might be a thing just for me, but it's just fucking great

>for what? raising boobies, yes
and for giving a smaller waist and the impression of wider hips too

Yeah that's now how bodies work.

I mean, that's their only purpose

If you mean that when the corset is NOT on your body, I'dn't think so

>do they work
Yes
>are they healthy
No
>do they look good
Fuck ya as long as it being worn like lingerie and not on the out side

based but a lot of thots use them these days, of all varieties and origins. Many such cases!

If a woman must use one for reasons, she should do it with great subtlety and not deform her physique so drastically as to look morbid as insta thots do irl (those with fake asses and corset torsos are disgusting freaks and only gross black guys and old alcoholics date them). It looks like they do all of this on a progression. A wise thing to do would be to avoid all retarded gimmicks and lose all desired weight first, then use weird torture device to accentuate the bones very slightly to look more hourglass. A thing even wiser than that would be to not use torture device at all, as it will not help you lock down a Chad, not for long anyhow. Many w*men are not as fridge bodied as they believe and many men give zero fucks desu.

Wow you look incredible! I use a waist trainer but in the past I used my grandmas with boning

Thank you so much! I own a steel boned one but I find it way too hard to lace it properly alone so I mostly use my waist trainer. Plus, it's way easier to sleep with it on because it allows you to breath way better than with the steel bone one.

My OHP improved since i started wearing one while lifting, so you tell me

Well of course they work, it's self evident. I think they look great and they're a lot less unhealthy than being fat.

can you breath normally though?

Attached: 1536919327033.gif (531x359, 100K)

are you real?

What is this, hoe hour?

They work well at giving me healthy boners. They are healthy by stimulating my libido and increasing my test. And yes.

No, your moms not here yet, user.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1544999526026.png (632x650, 99K)

Are you the black girl who posted pictures of her feet that one time?

Rockabilly women are fucking hot though

my penis shriveled up

>do they work?
Yes if forced on early
>are they healthy?
No, they move body parts around
>do they look good?
very.

Corsets for adult females are sexy as fuck
Hardcore corsets for body shaping from early teens is a different story.

agreed

thank u sweetie!!!!

if you think 2 triangles look good then you're fucking braindead

indeed...

Attached: f8dcbf0d7f3e6fba3069b879236f73be--curvy-women-white-women.jpg (693x984, 89K)

Who needs air when you have gainz?

Attached: brosmer9.jpg (700x1223, 138K)

Attached: Spirit-Flesh-Detour-Tile.jpg (320x456, 31K)

Attached: Vintage Corset 2.jpg (466x610, 40K)