Can I get a rate on my insertions?

Just got back from gym so I have a bit of a pump still, wondering whether I should just say fuck bodybuilding and focus on strength, or if my insertions are good enough to keep doing hypertrophy work, I don't want to roid

Attached: 1.jpg (2399x3023, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1S_Any3NIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 2.jpg (3633x3014, 2.3M)

Attached: 3.jpg (1318x3009, 665K)

fucking 60 seconds between posts is so annoying

Attached: 4.jpg (2108x3024, 1.24M)

shoulders and biceps are ok, lat is 3/10 and other can't tell, pretty average imo

Attached: 5.jpg (2596x3023, 1.61M)

what the fuck is this

Yeah that's kind of what I'm feeling, like my arms are good but overall torso insertions aren't coming in the way I hoped they would, I'm worried I might have pec gap too

Attached: 6.jpg (1705x3023, 937K)

roast me bro

Attached: 7.jpg (2669x3023, 1.38M)

yeah pec are unfortunate, worrk your lats more bro other than that its pretty ok

You really need to work chest/traps more.

Poor bicep insertions, zipper abs, slightly too wide waist ( might be fixable if you lower bf%)

Jump on a strength regimen for a while, so you can make your body more proportional. Stick with it for at least a year and then go for more hypertrophy.

thnx

last one

Attached: 8.jpg (1478x3023, 770K)

You have good insertions but your shoulders are shit for bodybuilding, and strength pressing. Your deadlift might carry you in powerlifting looking at your build but if you want to go down the aesthetic route you're better off going for the festival Bro look and just pulling pussy that way. Classic physique if you really wanna try.

This thread unironically cracked me up though, but all the more to you for the confidence to post your posing here.

My wife has bigger muscles than this, if I had any advice for you it would be to get real. You have a long way to go and if you think you've earned the right to pose with this shitty physique, I don't think you'll accomplish anything.

Traps, lats, and pecs are non-existent. Honestly though as long as nothing is assymetrical you'll be fine.
If you end up with zipper abs, you should commit unalive, though

What type of facial hair is this Jow Forums? Looks very asian to me.

Bad shoulders meaning frame?

Congrats on the wheyfu fren, not trying to accomplish anything, just trying to decide what my goals should be

yikes, zipper abs confirmed, pass me the rope?

Idk how this works but that's what you get when you mix danish and chilean

Attached: St. George and the Rescued Maiden.jpg (627x1301, 303K)

I will only give you advice if you are not a commie.
No offense, but you look kinda like a Trotskyite/Guevarafag.

Forcibly remove commies from private helicopter property

Attached: Traditional vs Modern Architecture.jpg (960x960, 171K)

You don't look like a lifter, but you're very attractive
Would be very very very good if you got jacked
N-no homo

Well that certainly kind of you to say, though I'm guessing you're just shit posting

Attached: Hall of Mirrors - Palace of Versailles.jpg (800x531, 121K)

Just keep it up you have a good base built.
150% your caloric intake and begin increasing workout intensity.

thnx bro, the calories are the hardest part, I get full fast and don't have much of an appetite usually, been looking at appetite stimulants but they kind of seem like snake oil to me

Attached: A Young Greek Woman - Henry W. Pickersgill.jpg (463x600, 45K)

This picture reminds me of the time when I got lost in Prague from taking the wrong street car and I ended up in some weird commie factory neighborhood.

A commie factory neighborhood? what even is that

Attached: The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of - John Anster Fitzgerald.jpg (936x755, 162K)

this isnt the same place mane, it cant be, give me some more proof if it is

your beard insertions are fucking awful

Work on this pose. You're making yourself look smaller. Bring your wrists into your waist and flare the lat on the back side to bring your back shoulder up. It'll make you look bigger and accentuate your taper. Nippard got taught how to donit better in one of his vids, I'll see if I can find it.

Attached: IMG_2587.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Check at 18:00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1S_Any3NIA

Pecs are unfortunate
Probably a manlet too

Just cut your awful beard and hair, and keep lifting

the insertions of your hairline is what id be worried about

now that's more like it, honestly I'm surprised it took so long, Jow Forums letting me down, while you're at it maybe you could comment on my poor forward maxillary growth, negative orbital rim projection, narrow palate, thin wrists, and low FWHR? Hair was kinda low hanging fruit honestly

Hey thanks a lot bro, appreciate the tip

Attached: Admiring the View - Hans Dahl.jpg (960x639, 82K)