Hey Jow Forums how do I randomly approach a girl?

Hey Jow Forums how do I randomly approach a girl?

What do I even say?

Attached: 9a7.png (799x800, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIdsjNGCGz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right setting motherfucker.
At the CLUB. At the BAR. At the SLUTCAFE. Those are the THREE places you can approach.

What if I'm allergic to those places then what?

I'm a doomer?

Attached: 1546820879882.jpg (398x361, 28K)

2 tips off the top of my head would be to not overthink it and if you can't think of something clever to say on the spot like if, just a simple "hi" works.
I used to approach chicks at the beach (I live near a coast), if you see a sign that she's miring or something, attack!

Remember to NEVER EVER overthink - just go!

#1 don't randomly approach a girl. Most people are usually busy and don't want to be bothered, use tinder or meet people through friends #2 just b urself bro :)

Sometimes I'd catch a girl looking at my pathetic ass and I'd question myself did she smile at me or the person behind me.

Attached: 60342759-c6ae-41e2-b74e-62e48f66f959.jpg (632x632, 193K)

Go there till you aren't. You sort of just have to go out and learn it. Takes time. Gets sped up as you challenge yourself socially. From random bullshit chats that end fast with randoms, to more meaningful chats with people, to chatting up girls. It all has to be learned. No one is born to become a social autist, that is the product of not learning to socialize. Can be learned at any time..

tldr just go do it on a regular basis, you'll get the hang of it if you try and do it for long enough

alternatively, find an activity that you can spend quite a bit of time on. a sport you can do 2-3 times a week at least, a club you can join that meets daily, etc etc. having a social life is literally just having plans and having people to do said plans with. i know all these things, stil ldon't have a social life myself though.

I failed on tinder. 1 week of liking girl less attractive than me got no likes back.

Attached: reviewbrah_by_mantisshrimpp-dc65ssj.png (1024x640, 242K)

As long as you're white I'd be really happy if a guy I thought was cute started to make small talk and then asked for my number at the end. Just say hi, start talking to her, if she seems like she wants to get away immediately she doesn't like you, end the conversation cordially. If she seems happy to talk to you, chat about normal stuff like how she is, how her day is, etc. and end the conversation by asking for her number.

tinder is a shithole. and, most people on tinder have a social life that they project through their pics. pics with other people, pics taken doing something by someone else, etc etc. can't talk to women when you have no social life desu. or at least, can't talk to women unless you have social skills enough to do it, and an appropriate place to do it.

perhaps i should have mentioned confidence is a must when doing this
if you aren't confident it isn't going to work
next time you catch a girl looking, assume it's you (because it most likely is, eye contact can't be wrong) and work from there - confidence builds with experience

Say this: Do you like curry? In my country we kindly put that shit on everything! Haha!
Then be gregarious.
She'll think you are doing the needful and you can then have the sex in the loo.

whats the slutcafe

Perhaps something like a coffee shop or starbucks.

I think he’s referring to college
>go to an 85% male shithole
This is suffering all my friends that went to mostly female populated colleges are getting laid

dude its so creepy doing this. it needs to be a girl you are at least aquatinted with

What if you got no friends.

Attached: bbe30c50-2af8-4bda-a801-cd635cb4bd2c.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Honestly the approach I do that works great is something similar to what Ben Affleck does in the famous Good Will Hunting bar scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdsjNGCGz4

He approaches two incredibly gorgeous girls and charms them with a sort of goofy confidence that makes it obvious to them what he wants while still letting them have fun. It's a very overlooked part of the scene, but Affleck's character in GWH is one of my favorite supporting roles for scenes like this. Granted this probably only works in college and below, but I'm 21 so hey.

>"go out with me or Ill fucking strangle you to death you dirty whore"
then flex a 'cep
Literally that easy

betas making beta excuses.
you might be meeting the love of your life out in the street and just because of your beta muh-setting ass miss on that chance. if she's not interested she will make it clear enough for you to fuck off and you will never see her again, at worst she will boast to her dumb friends (who you will never meet either) how some weirdo talked to her out of the blue. boohoo.

poi