What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: DSC_2848smile1.jpg (3000x2002, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mHx8jWiNQk
youtube.com/watch?v=x_W_JK6BZFg
youtube.com/watch?v=AXQyaxK6OTg
youtube.com/watch?v=yA6dF-kba48
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
peterattiamd.com/heart-disease-begin-tell-us-prevention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a weird looking chap

is that CGI

did they revive this guy from the dead?

>racemixing makes beautiful mixed cutie babies

Attached: 1547523613796.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

This guy is her bf. This has to be one of the most uneven looking couples i know (in terms of attractiveness)

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-113401.png (1080x1620, 1.35M)

Racemix with Who? Gman from hl?

wtf are you talking about? u a bot?

No i wanted to discuss this Image but didnt want to open a thread for it

Srsly, look at this. Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-114125~2.png (1080x1245, 1.26M)

A 6 dating a 7 isn’t a big deal

no, a semite and a roach

Dunno, the guy seems chill even for a chink

they seem happy

I can see ppl who are not too much into Asians could give her a 7, but he is never a 6

this

Jewish mixes are always fucked up

his diet

Attached: YpFKVIf_d.jpg (640x834, 38K)

wtf was he eating?

carnivore

Hahahahahahaha

soi infant formula
improper development

this guy has a point but he doesn't mention or know about the benefits of polyphenols, flavanoids and having a diverse microbiome.

What didnt go wrong?

This

carnivore's finest

forgot pic

Attached: 1547811027170.jpg (1052x1975, 402K)

His aesthetics are terrible

Kek

As long as you cite articles in your videos and sound like you know what you're talking about, anyone can rise to fame these days. Hell sv3rige doesn't even cite sources and people still follow him. People just love to appeal to nature I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=5mHx8jWiNQk

oh no no no

He literally looks like Freddie mercury right before he died

>What went right?

Tufanos channel is growing. He is roasting vegan agendabots left right and center, and recently two triggered veganbots (VG and Leo Penus) did silent debates with tufano, which tufano clearly WON. This madman cannot be stopped lol

youtube.com/watch?v=x_W_JK6BZFg

>he doesn't mention or know about the benefits of polyphenols, flavanoids and having a diverse microbiome.

Neither do I why don't you fill me in?

He's really not that bad.

Here some kind of child murdering nutjob (vegan obviously) debates tufano and loses badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXQyaxK6OTg

Note--Tufano did not even participate in the debate, but still clearly WON.

And here some sort of gay Israeli vegan twink engages tufano in another debate, and once again the Degenerate vegan loses. (Tufano did not participate in this debate either)

youtube.com/watch?v=yA6dF-kba48

Frank tufano. Only man to win two debates in one day, and he wasn't even allowed to be in the debate lol.

Huh thanks for the link really interesting stuff I don’t see how the makeup guy won the debate though

When you realize the vegan agenda shills are in a complete state of denial, at the exact moment Bonnie Rebecca quit Veganism, and meanwhile they are blissfully ranting about how "proven and healthy" the vegan diet is....

Right at the same time vegans are quitting left and right..... you have to admit Frankie won both debates. The Israeli twink especially just hit tufano with ad hom and keeps showing the same clip when tufano got discouraged and decided to quit Jewtube. Nothing but low blows from the vegan shills.

Does ethan know that hila wasn't always a woman?

She's not even that hot, she's a 6, maybe 7 if you like chinks

Totally normal for Asians. Also he looks like a funny/outgoing guy. Did he stew your oneitis?

poor Frankie

Attached: Carnivore's Finest.png (1804x1400, 870K)

>test levels as low as the buzzfeed homos
great diet

Attached: buzzfeed homos.jpg (2192x3024, 414K)

This retard tarnishes carnivore with his shitty genetics and fag culture

Sv3rige has the same low rung genetics as this guy but still looks 5x healthier than the average normie while this guy looks like a normie. He's clearly doing something wrong.

Tufano says he was malnourished as a child and fed formula, and he has a special needs sister (as in deeply challenged) so he is burdened with bad genetics and poor nourishment in his childhood, doing the best he can so pls cut him some slack he's on our side.

>living on information from the past
yikes
peterattiamd.com/heart-disease-begin-tell-us-prevention/

>muh genetics
carnivore fags are the new tumblr fat chicks

Not the same guy you responded to, but Frank hasn't blamed his genetics, he's blaming the lack of nutrition he received as a child for not developing correctly.

she cute whats her name.?.

guarantee his test would be less cucked if he ate some carbs. It's always the same result with these retards

Attached: ShawnBaker.png (3500x1969, 3.47M)

Look at what? A couple that match each other in looks? a ~5 and ~6 together is totally normal.

why would you only want to eat meat? That shit must cost a fortune.

His testosterone actually increased from his last test, and his test before that, during which he ate a standard american diet.

is that black ops?

Attached: VN5Uwg6.png (633x833, 628K)

Obviously Baker's test is low here, he had to come off the vitamin S so his blood test didn't blow up.

he's italian though

>tfw when you don't fix your oblivion character's narrow face

this idiot eats corn/onions fed animal products meaning they are less nutritious. people are vitamin D deficient because they eat animal products from animals that are kept in warehouses instead of out in the sun. if he hate pasteured meat/eggs/milk his test would be through the roof.

he had one from this christmas though that was like 500 ng test, which is still pretty low but not castrati range like that test

same mix

Attached: 1541697252139.jpg (919x857, 164K)

Baker isn't a great representative of carnivore seeing as he doesn't care about quality of the animal and doesn't consume organ meats. Also something weird is up with Baker seeing as the amount of muscle he's carrying doesn't match up with his test levels. Dude is either on roids or he's right when he says something is up or different about carnivore and test. My money's on roids.
Frankie's test levels have increased, I think the latest measurement puts him at around 500 ng/dl which he wants to get higher. He has no deficiencies and the only "problem" is his sky high LDL.

carnie cope

I added the genetic aspect, because he has a special needs sister, indication of poor genetics. Frankie has to overcome all this just to survive. (His bad genetics and bottle feeding as a child/malnourishment)

It makes his struggle even more impressive.

It's more than hilarious when you emaciated Vegans are calling Dr Baker sick, diabetic etc. Basically everything you say, when you compare that to how vegans actually look IRL......

It tells me that all I have to do is listen to (((vegan advocates))) and do the exact opposite, and I'll be healthy as fuck lol.

you're jealous and this guy probably has a great personality to make up for his looks.

>No i wanted to discuss this Image but didnt want to open a thread for it
also you sound like an autist

damn, those prey eyes make me want to stalk him on the grass, slowly get close and jump for the kill

>logic is cope now

Special needs and poor genetics is a meme, chromosome shit happening by chance doesnt mean you have shitty alleles

maybe because you have been on Jow Forums for so long you think it's normal to have a 10/10 roided body with weird-looking plastic surgery. i would hang out with this chink any day, they look happy

SIIM land is great but this dude literally looks like his eyes and eyebrows are backwards. Someone good with photoshop should flip them horizontally and see how much better he looks

girl is literally D tier
maybe he is high f-tier. Not that much of a jump.
I wouldn’t fuck her unless absolutely smashed, and even then I would not consent

yeah, his pathetic low test went up after the introduction of carbohydrates to his diet, no joke
he won't make a videoa bout it, but he lets it sliip sometimes on the comments he posts
he made a huge rant towards the carnivore/raw primal community because he was feeling like shit but nothing seemed to help.
he consumes honey and fruit juice now.

sv3rige mogs tufano hard genetics wise, don't even try to compare them both dude, I hate both of those fuckers but sv3rige is an ubermensch in comparison.

they both look like shit

Lmao

Oh, is that what someone should do?

Absolutely everything

People like this guys because they are bold and sound like they know what they talk about, the key is to never back down or correct yourself no matter how wrong you are, being a delusional retard helps

teens with LDL of 300 and above die in their 40's

sv3rige at least has a healthy looking skin and strong jaw and frame and cheekbones, even if he's balding real bad he's still a 6'2 latvian

Post face and body cucklord

man I tried..

Attached: he creepy.jpg (3000x2002, 1.64M)

I think its a looksmatch tbqh.

kek

looks considerably better

Fix his eyebrows.

Attached: t4sFDIb.gif (960x720, 358K)

No

Attached: ef4d92aa673a139ce5ad6c9531a598e5.gif (500x250, 570K)

Guy was a massive retard that was a dumb persons idea of an informed person. Dude didn’t even understand absolute or relative risk, he didn’t understand epidemiology, he was basically a fraud that could talk a good game to morons that couldn’t tell the difference because they too don’t understand the subject but really like being told shit they want to hear because like him they are fragile people.

Stop talking shit about Guy and Dude. They're just trying to live their lives.

what the fuck is with every snowflake retard having a sperg diet nowadays. people who are actually healthy and good looking just eat balanced diets of mostly whole foods and work out. no goofy bullshit needed.

He needs to trim the eyebrows and eyelashes a bit

Attached: 1547807131042_.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Not that bad desu, the guy just looks like a fucking skinwalker so there is just so much you can do

he didn't understand what μmol meant, which is most damning
if you have read enough biomedicine papers to know what you're talking about you should understand the micro symbol or what a mol is

>Who
Who

OP posted an edited pic of frankie, here's the real pic

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (3000x1998, 2.02M)

looksmatch, stop putting pussy on a pedestal
both 5

>Jeff Cavaliere from AthleanX.com!

Is this the "just be confident" guy?

Is that a cadaver?

can't tell if this motherfucker is hot or ugly. his jawline is great but his eyes and mouth are very weird

discuss how hot other men are brehs