Why are polish people fat

Why are Polish bodybuilding genetics so bad? My gym is mainly Muslims in there and blacks, some white English but we get a lot of Poles in and these guys will lift HEAVY weights and be strong as fuck but they rarely ever look aesthetic or "jacked", they just look fattish and bulky with no muscle seperation. One Polish guy i see in there regularly has huge arms and lifts heavy ass weight but when you look at him he just looks like a high bf big bloated guy but no muscle cuts or visible aesthetics.

I have noticed it with every Pole that comes in. Strong and big but never ripped or "yoked" looking.

It can't be Pale skin because other white guys have pale skin yet you see plenty that are visibly jacked (e.g Chads)

I have never seen a Polish dude that looks anywhere near as good as this guy in the pic for instance.

Attached: 1547812174816.jpg (333x500, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8aRQR35_EfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We lift to survive, not to screw around like a bunch of latarnice's
Here in poland if you can't choke a reasonably sized guy out you're a fucking pussy, and mass helps with that
Also we don't really give a fuck about diet most of the time

Attached: 1547762244686.jpg (285x256, 36K)

Also, the diaspora guys are fucking fags who can't take living in this shitholr, so they're like 50% of an average polack

Based and polandpilled

I'm half Polish half Australian, pretty OP combination imo. Visible aesthetics and pretty stronk (although this concept of nationality defining one's build might be a bit of a stretch)

Eastern Europeans don't care about metrosexual shit. They just want to be big and strong. In eastern Europe masculinity is still expected in men, and femininity in women.

Attached: 531cd36d2056e480611dade33a79e8f8.jpg (376x479, 38K)

Additionally, we have some pretty nice lifting song if you search enough
youtu.be/8aRQR35_EfY
Just hit 65kg ohp to this

Polak here ama
Yes, fat

Attached: 1545738973905.jpg (3264x1836, 2.29M)

It's changing though man, the internet culture really fucked us over
A lot of 120lbs pansies in skinny jeans in big cities lately

Polacks are genetic bottom of the barrel in everything.

At least it's still okay to bully them and call them faggots. But yeah, American medias are ruining everything.

id rather be with a big strong guy than one with a low body fat percentage
fuck am i gonna cook for him if he has to count his macros to the gram
bear>>>>ottermode

Because they're Slav(e) subhuman. You don't need aesthetics on construction sites for Germanic men. You're just a dog to lift heavy stuff.

Based
Pls be in netherlands

On the side note >being autistic enough to count macros and calories

I eat kilo of meat in one sitting per day and thats enough to maintain.

If i want to cut weight i dont eat
How hard is that lamo

Pole here
poles abroad are trash, they are the worst sort of people, too stupid to survive in fatherland they humiliate themselves by doing nigger work

>Germanic
>men

Attached: 1412559861065.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

>cutting without protein

>*loses two world wars*
>fuggin slavs so weak :-DDD

>Colonise, enslave, genocide, gas, experiment on Slav(e) throughout history
>H-haha ur not a real man!
This is the iq of a slave.

Lurk more

Attached: 20190110_192140.jpg (3264x1836, 2.26M)

zluzuj Mateosz, dajesz mu satysfakcje trggerujac się oczywistym baitem pedale

>mogs you on bench, squat and reps your 1rm deadlift x20
Haha

Attached: zdjecie4.jpg (600x900, 91K)

Because perogies are pretty fucking awesome OP. Also they generally lift to get big as fuck, not to look good in a swimsuit.

You would be more convincing if you knew Slav comes from Slovo, not Slave. That's why slavs call germans nemci, nem means mute. But then I don't expect much from a german cuck. And before you go off, I'm not polish. I just laugh at you german pussies.

Also Polish women have biggest titties in Europe

Attached: 1528068814906.jpg (709x550, 209K)

Because polish people subside on a diet of only high fats and alcohol

Slav and Slave as words have nothing in common except the 3 letters. That being said, both Germans and Polacks are pretty based genetics wise.

Traditionally polish bodybuilding was always about getting FUCKHUEG and STRONK less so about actually looking goog
It's been changing recently with all the normie tier gyms and fitness clubs popping up in large cities, but they tend to be expensive. Poles abroad are often poorfags who trained at gyms with the 'just inject everything you can find and try to grow' mentality

I'm Polish and have good genetics. Most of Poles are very skinny, some are tall.
The people who move abroad are leftists, fat lowlifes who just care about money ("janusze"), drug addicts and mudsharks.

My wife is from Eastern Europe (Ukraine) and prefers me bear more than having abs. Most of her friends Share the same mentality.

>leftists
>80%of vote split between pis, korwin and kukiz

proofs

i can kind of relate to this.. im like 50% polish and i hav been lifting for 5 months. I am getting insane progress in strength, but my muscles look almost the same. i am benching 270, and there are huge guys here struggling with less.

what is this photo trying to prove? that you're a kanker gay?

>meanwhile muh germanics bowed to the Polish king
>meanwhile Poles BTFO Russians throughout most of history
>meanwhile Poland is the fastest developing country in Europe
>it literally took three European superpowers to remove them from the map
>absolute madmen were killed for speaking their language for 120+ years and still didn't lose their identity
>Hitler adored the Poles and Pilsudski before the (((allies))) but their puppet, Jozef Beck in their government and ruined everything
k e k

Niggerlover cocksucker, plenty of ripped proud Polish men out there
This one for instance was strongest man alive for couple of years, not a single nigger in the contest

Attached: pudz.jpg (681x508, 28K)

>it literally took three European superpowers to remove them from the map
Gross misrepresentation of the partitions. Poland had collapsed so badly that the risk of one of those nations successfully conquering it was sufficient to prompt the others to action.

Yeah Germanic men are the height of masculinity right now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18-13-14-16-663_com.instagram.android.jpg (715x785, 151K)

What do you think about Gdansk's mayor murder?

someone not subscribing to my idea of masculinity makes me feel emasculated.

You to should actually man up and not worry what 'pansies' do.

I dont give a shit
I dont live in pooland anymore

Kraj piekny tylko ludzie kurwy

I'm nearly sure this thread was made by a Pole.
Never judge this entire nation only by its diaspora, it's not that bad, still quite shit nevertheless.

Also, I'm a Polack and have shitty skinnyfat genetics, so y'know...

Attached: klata2.jpg (1428x1571, 197K)

We wuz grand dukes, tsars and kangs

assasination of the maggot who rules a piece of occupied german lands, something to be happy about

Poles reek of toxic masculinity

and you feel insecure about them? what a fag

I'm polish and I consider myself genetically blessed. Really masculine high-test features like large brow ridge and strong jaw, tall, really broad shoulders and good frame, and I've always been naturally fairly muscular even before exercising, and I was able to put on muscle really easily when I started lifting.

Polish specifically and slavic in general cuisine mostly consists of carbs and lard. Pierogi, pelmeni, all kinds of pork and pork-based sausages. Mashed potatoes. God, I'm hungry.

Diet sucks ass and the Polish have very low IQs

this, I have a full head of hair at 30 years old. Polish genetics are great.

I'm eating pierogi right now. Slovenksi brat reporting in

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

based and dillpilled

You're a fucking retard autist. It's not genetics it's their diet. Have you seen how much fucking bread, dairy and meat eastern Europeans eat? They basically live off of kielbasa or whatever.

>still having your hair at 30 is considered by the losers on this site to be great genes
Wew, you know normal people dont start losing their hair til they're 45 -50+?

Attached: 1547787188168.jpg (384x385, 58K)

Polacks are amongst the strongest people on the planet
That poor country has shitted out loads of elite strength athletes

poles have the best genetics for bodybuilding. I don't know what you're on mate

never actually heard a white person say that but ok

Tell me about kobiety polskie.
Are they actually all that good looking (the reputation is that they are)? What do they think of fitness? What's their preferred routine? In the UK it's always powerwalking slags in yoga pants.

all polish men I've seen are alien skulled skinny lanklets, what the fuck are you talking about?

>why are polish bodybuilding genetics so bad?

negro polacks have the best bodybuilders because they actually build their body and don't look like some skinny ass homos

Attached: 06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg (525x581, 120K)

Danzig is rightful Prussian clay

this dude was also the only one to ever win a strongest man alive contest without being a bloated fuck

Are you asking every white guy that goes into the gym if they're polish? Are you the gym autist?

>how do you do fellow pole?

>during 800 years of its existence Danzig belonged to Prussians for barely 120 years
>the Teutonic order was invited to Central Europe by Poles and then they stole land like niggers and said "lol we're here now"
>fastforward 700 years
>half Mexican, quarter African quarter white Americans with 1/256 German ancestry LARP on the internet

You just bring a framed picture of papiez with you to the gym and prop it up against the squat rack. Every polack in the vicinity will be instinctively drawn toward you.

Attached: pope janusz II.jpg (510x371, 24K)

I have Polish heritage and can say it's a function over form thing. Poles are built for endurance and to work all day and the body type reflects that.

Attached: BV2Gkp5CMAAJAPM.jpg (599x525, 90K)

You met them abroad AND in a city, what did you expect?
The shithole small villages, that's where it's at

well my fault. should've expected city poles to be twinky soimen

lol even in cities like Cracow there's loads of proper built Poles, it's just that no fucking excursion company is gonna lead you anywhere outside of the touristic zone because you'd end up with a machete between your ribs

how are rural poles with foreigners? i imagine black people would get skinned alive in small pole villages

Their bodies most likely evolved to have more superficial fat due to the cold weather. So cutting is harder for them

pretty much, even in big cities at night sometimes especially southern and eastern parts of poland
good defense against eu trying to cuck us and make us let the niggers in though
i travel quite a bit and i see maybe like 5-10 black people or muslims a year here unless you go to places like warsaw where obviously theres more of them cuz its the capital city

godspeed vigilante poles

Attached: 1513505052946.gif (275x166, 1.12M)

Half of Germany and Austria are Slavic rape babies, the other half are on their way to become Arabic rape babies. Germans are the most beta ethncitiy in existence

Attached: 465F170F-E8AA-4539-AD04-EDC2BE5D29D7.png (1228x1328, 83K)

based and rapepilled

Wrong. That's were Germans enslaved slavs and used their sisters as sex slaves.

Wrong, there's many slavs in the contest.

>Half of Germany and Austria are Slavic rape babies
The map you posted is from the eastwards march of Germanic kingdoms/tribes that assimilated Wends, Sorbs, and other West Slavic people that used to inhabit the area from centuries ago.

>The exact number of German women and girls raped by Soviet troops during the war and occupation is uncertain, but western historians estimate their numbers are likely in the hundreds of thousands, and possibly as many as two million. The number of babies, who came to be known as "Russian Children", born as a result is unknown.

Two milion in 1946, means around 20 milion of slavic mutts in eastern Germany.
On the west side german women serve as muslim whores so it ain't much better there.
Last bastion of germanic women is Noreg and they will fall soon as well

Well in most of the south you have to watch out if you're overly tanned after holidays. Brown and black people are disliked, but people don't give a fuck about Asians, just make fun of them for running around with cameras everywhere. Also some of them live in the center of Cracow, but their restaurants are based and hire Poles.

>2 million then means 20 million now
germany population (without migrants) is just the same as 1945 (around 65 million)
So its still the same, lets say 2 million sowjet babys (half russian) means 1/65 russian genes added to our blood (i can assure you 2 mil is too high 1 mil more likely

Attached: wojak.jpg (500x500, 105K)

Do you reckon they consume a lot of alcohol? That creates a lot of bloat.

at least you flagged yourself as brainlet.

You assume that those 2 milions bred within their own circle which is absolutely stupid assumption.
Assuming they had 2 kids,number of mutts doubles each year, so we're talking tops 16 million mutts. Probable assumption would be 8-10 millions.
You also forget that slavic genes are the most dominant genes in universe, topping even nigger ones, pic related.

Attached: index.jpg (212x238, 6K)

Cause polish men are subhuman, even their women don't want them kek

Why are poles so strong and so good at chess? It is because we evolved in most challenging condition cold flat plain with no natural borders and huge dicks on all sides

It was slavs like this who beat the teutonic knights in open combat. If you were a faggot you didn't breed while guys like this probably had thousands of kids

Attached: 06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_035.jpg (532x800, 62K)

his mma fights he also looks comically out of place

Attached: pudzz-660x400.jpg (660x400, 56K)

Im a norwegian that has lived in poland for about 1,5 year and I can deffo agree that the average polish gym goer is way more built than what ive seen in gyms back home (roids and skinned heads also seem way more common, lel). I have however never been or observed a violent situation out at night, is this seriously common?

1. Permabulk diet

2. Permabulk diet

3. Ez access to supplements that were banned ages ago in the west and general lack of shaming for roiding

4. Majority of male polonia in Western Europe are construction workers or manual labourers, i.e. jobs that make you big with sufficient diet

5. Poverty encourages getting big to reduce chances of getting mugged, most of the polonia comes from poorer areas of an already poorfag country

6. Culture also sorta encourages strength and being a man and all that, though it's likely to change considering our media are a copy+paste of german media

7. Permabulk diet

t. polack

Attached: 1543729576265.png (800x800, 186K)

>considering our media are a copy+paste of german media

It's much, much worse than that.
It's a superhybrid of german media and amerisrael media.

Poland is one of the safest countries in the world. if you are a woman. Poles have a strict code of conduct which strictly forbids any aggression or violence, verbal or physical, towards women.

However this pole has typical anti-nigger attidude of polish male. Blacks are on their best behaviour. A few years ago a muslim raped a girl or something. he didnt make it to trial, killed in prison by angry slavs. If your a muslim in uk maybe prison can be quite comfy, in poland it will assuradly not be. still incidents happen

One thing that will cause problems is increased us soldiers. It will be same as in okinawa. A few niggers rape a few women. This will be intolerable to poland.

Attached: 1547484678720s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

nice bodies
facial beauty is all over the scale
t. Czech

What are you gonna do about it faggot?

Normal looking, they prefer a man they like, regardless of appearance.
This is not true for people 17 and younger, those are the exact same Universal Human Units™ you can find in any other western country.

Golddiggers and mudsharks as soon as they get off the leash of their parents, but if you'll find the right one she'll suck your dick while cooking for you and raising your children for the rest of your life.

Regarding looks it's a meme, though I'm fairly sure it comes from anglo and ge*man tourists who see these women and then return to their countries back to their manjawed fridgebodied screeching """women""". On average they're more attractive, but then they hit 30 and either get fat or cut their hair short and turn turbocatholic or into feminists in denial, often both at the same time. Also what is it about short hair, it's like every woman I know past 35 has that one haircut, every pole in this thread will know exactly which one I'm talking about.

Attached: 1510555798123.png (1428x2036, 2.65M)

Our TV.
It's promoted heavily there, tons of short hair.
Rodzinka.pl probably a huge influence.
Media physically shape most people.

Central and Eastern Europeans only lift for the upcomung race war.
Didnt you notice how they eyeing up the muslims?
The war is close my brothers. Function over aesthetics. Your women will choose us over you, especially if youre dead.

Try it, and find out.
Not gonna be pretty, I can tell you that.