Skin Care and Youthemaxx General

redpill me on skin toner bros. What the FUCK does it do, and do I need it?

Attached: faggot extremely excited to moisturize his face.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Just use a cleanser+toner combo after a shower/shave.

i dont gotta explain shit, just fuckin do it.

and then put moisturizer/aftershave after.

this is dumb advice

user, do not take Jow Forums's skincare advice. They are all manly man men who don't need no faggy products.
If you want actual objective and well done advice, you need to go to reddit's skincareaddiction subreddit. These people have done a lot of experimenting and testing of various products and the information on just about anything is there. Look at their sidebar for resources. Do not wait for a spoonfeed, learn if yourself.

Literally stop using almost all skincare products. I used to have cystic acne, used every product under the sun, then I stopped using them, switched to a Phillips one blade electric razor and started regular fasting and my skin has never looked clear and better than now. Only thing I ever put on my face is organic argan oil after I shave twice a week, other than I avoid all cleansers, exfoliants etc. Your skins natural oils are the best thing for your face, everything else is just fucking with your natural skin

I just let my gf pick that shit out for me. What? You're a gfless virgin? hahahahhahahahahahha

>following retarddit on anything

yeah, go browse r/fitness as well and see how obese youll turn out.

he just needs a hapa BF(or friend) to pick things out for him

Attached: frog.jpg (822x1453, 342K)

You’re a fucking retard and just because your experience of not using shit got a clear face doesn’t mean it will work for everybody else. You probably weren’t consistent with your application of products and had a shit diet and lifestyle.

Op the key to good skin care is to follow a routine. Wash your face with a good cleanser twice a day, exfoliate your face twice a week, moisturize every single day, and use nightcream every night. Consistent application will yield results. Use an acne cream if you have acne. Don’t be an instant gratification faggot. This is a process
>t. my skin is better than every faggot on this board.

Half the people on Jow Forums don't even lift

Jow Forums has strengths. They also suck at certain things. There is plenty of broscience here, and a reasonable amount of good info. The particular subreddit I'm shilling however has a lot of very good knowledge and not too much brocience. (Chick science? Place is infested with roasties who have good skin.)

>do I need it?
No. All you really need is a facial cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Good diet, don't touch face, clean sheets, drink water, and you're good

Does taking collagen do anything? I can't tell if me ingesting it is helping my skin and joints or if it's just my genetics keeping me young

As hilarious as this meme is and as much as I love it, it's not true. Pretty much everyone here lifts.

>reddit is bad because muh seceret club said so
You are literally an npc. Reddit can be annoying but it can also be very useful. Learn to think for yourself retard.

(not him) is it just me or have all their product reccomendations been removed current and archived? Along with a lot of their information in their faqs.

Heres what i know

Intense 1 hour cardio daily
Cold showers
Vegetarian diet

this x1000. Unless it's some penis lesion or testicle related. Then Jow Forums should be your primary source.

seconding this but also adding:
>limit high GI foods
>get good sleep
>take multivitamins
Don't necessarily have to be vegan, but do have some veggies with every meal, preferably fresh ones.

*vegetarian, I'm retarded

thats easy...getting ridden of hyperpigmentation and ice pick scars after acne is the real trick

Attached: 1519258759026.png (739x839, 589K)

Just use red stridex once a day. It just works.