How much do I have to lift to get women like this?

How much do I have to lift to get women like this?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1600x1066, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaboo.com/lists/heres-popular-female-idols-among-korean-lesbian-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One whole depression

who is she to begin with?

Face Press 1xF
Height Lifts 1xF
Frame Rows 1xF
Charisma Squats 1xF
Money-Ups 1xF

One set of being white

0 lbs

If you arent getting them now lifting will not change a thing

It was funny until you said charisma squats.
Now I'm real fkn sad.

Attached: DHgbhkXW0AApSzJ.jpg (810x922, 136K)

How about one like this

Attached: 995D0D56-4819-4781-BEB7-35A559874998.jpg (1080x1343, 183K)

Push her down the steps. When she’s unconscious she can’t say no.

she looks like an asian mary elizabeth winstead

Attached: 1546744590589.webm (1280x960, 1.61M)

theres 50 pounds of makeup on her face user, you can do better than that.

someone post the momo motivational edit.

you might aswell start fucking men because korean chicks are ugly as fuck.

let me guess your also a trump supporter and from a flyover state?

Not him but pretty much all civnat Trump voting faggots have a gook wife you retarded spic.

no, im from germany and I'm not into politics just as much as I'm not into plastic korean dolls with fake smiles and fake personalities.

don't tell me your this idiotic? most Asians in America are left wingers, especially the woman. if you want right wing Asians they are found in their homeland where they are more closed off, care about traditional values and that includes marrying their own kind you retard mutt.

Because Asian women are a meme tier ethnicity that will fuck anyone with a shade lighter than Italians for the sole reason of having of owning a whitey, even if they pretend to be leftists.

Also don't call me mutt you faggot spic, I'm from Northern Europe.

Big assumptions from a gook fucker
Get your shit together and find a woman who doesn't want you for your literal skin colour or you're no better than a coalburning faggot

Any asian woman remotely good at makeup can look like that. Just find one that wants citizenship badly enough in your country, then have her live with you and cake herself in makeup.

your not making sense mutt, I said they are are leftist, and any real right winger has a closed off, backwards thinking mind. your a perfect example of that. also what has north Europe done of value? all acheivements come from greeks, spanish german,italy and uk blood.

You're arguing in circles, either you're a frustrated ching chong or some faggot north american gook wife owner. Let me try to explain it to you so your small brain can understand it.

Asian women fuck all white men, no matter what they believe in. Trump supporters are often nerds who fall for the Asian wife meme because they heard they are so submissive. And for those right wing trad women in their homelands? There are thousands of weebs who go to China and fuck those local women their, and they do it for the sole reason of them being white.

Also Northern Europe goes beyond Scandinavia you retard.

I'm not the frustrated one, your the one who is using all the racial slurs in the book, while sceaming where you are from, clearly you have an identity crisis. no your the one who has a small brain, Asian woman fuck who ever they want to fuck, same as any other girl but the higher quality the girl is the higher quality her partner will be.the girl in op pic wont fuck a fat weeb just because he is white, he will need to be attractive and successful. comprende?

lol and what country beyond Scandinavia has achievements like the western and central Europe?

Man you talk like an autistic child, you even tried to re-use the same jokes, I've only seen legit spergs use that. And to your question, a girl like pic related WILL fuck a fat weeb just because he is white because Asian women are delusional and will touch anything Caucasian that moves there.

To throw you a bone, I am Dutch and telling me I have an identity crisis is retarded, tell me which nation you are from so I can laugh at you faggot.

Just don’t be fat or black/Hispanic

>a girl like pic related WILL fuck a fat weeb just because he is white

op pic is a multi millionaire successful idol and can have any guy she wants.This conversation is over, its clear you really are a low iq sub human. what more can I expect from a retard with no real world achievements from a a country with even less.

I'm from usa the most powerful country on earth and the moon. wish me to list all the achievements America has over you?

>I'm from the USA
And this is the dude who called me a mutt. Big chance you're a frustrated FOB gook and you're fucking seething because your women are whores for literal bottom of the barrel tier white boys

Lmao'ing at your life.

your still only listing opinions. waiting on the facts dumb Dutchmen, keep being the retard country of Europe and don't even think about comparing yourself to America.

>Sushi place I went to
>Really cute Chinese girl worked there that gave me discounts on food
>Friend said she look really interested in me (perked up whenever she served me)
>Went out of her way to serve me and to give me discounts
>Was too afraid to ask her out
>Suddenly she's not working there much anymore
>She wasn't there at all last week

Fuuuuuuck I should have done something about it. She was really fucking attractive.

kys faggot

>tfw no avg korean gf
Why live brehs?

Attached: Average Korean Wink.webm (434x800, 2.86M)

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
JIHYO! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM JIHYO'S UDDERS!
I WANT JIHYO'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE NAPPY!

Attached: a608fab2e017e44fbe1c3b7b65b3f99d5430d34cv2_hq.jpg (884x1024, 87K)

Is Feelbrah still around?

Just have money and flaunt it accordingly.
I've seen hot asian girls with ugly dudes who wear Supreme hats and sweaters with Gucci pants and belts, and they're driving Porches cause their Asian Business parents bought it for them.

Asians don't give a shit besides status. But if you lift you're bound to get the top tier thicc qt asians.

Be a lesbian.

koreaboo.com/lists/heres-popular-female-idols-among-korean-lesbian-women/

Check out who's #1.

Be Irene.

Attached: 12809739812.jpg (551x873, 85K)

>tfw feelbrah might have actually found himself an a v e r a g e korean gf
That's why he's left us, user... At least, we can hope that's why.

Attached: feelbrah.jpg (996x695, 146K)

This list is bullshit except for Krystal and only because she's a literal muff diving whore.

>Sana
>Literally the gayest woman in the eastern hemisphere
>Not in the top

But how?

>implying sana doesn't eat dicks on the sly
you honestly think JYP is only ploughing Tzuyu?

>my political leaning is good: yours is bad
zombie hivemind mindset that i suggest changing

fat wallet

Why am I like this?
If a girl like this approached me I'd think she is pulling a prank on me or something. If I had the money to make her really interested in me I would not be happy knowing that the only thing that makes her wet is my wallet.

>this shit was 5 fucking years ago already
jesus actual fucking christ

Attached: 114481065.webm (450x509, 1.8M)