Hey Jow Forums hypothetical here, I'm 5'0" and 150lbs and I'm decently active...

Hey Jow Forums hypothetical here, I'm 5'0" and 150lbs and I'm decently active? I do a lot of brisk walking and I lift people a lot at my job so I've noticed my legs have become more defined and my arms are little by little getting more muscle but I'm much more focused on losing weight. What results would I get if I replaced all my meals with a protein shake or two? Results if I did the meal replacement and I increased my activity?

Attached: 1547937322580.jpg (1439x1592, 485K)

Instead of replacing meals with shakes, you should just eat bread.

Bread=carbs... Big ole carbs. Bad carbs. Unless I'm mistaken its be awful to eat just bread

>5’0, 150
Ask me how I know you’re a land whale

Your body needs more than protein to function

My fat distribution helps me not look that bad, the bf says I'm just thicc I think he's a liar and I'm fat af, BUT at the end of the day I know I need to lose weight and I want to.

Attached: c670dd2e-e222-4556-8484-26adb6f23af0.jpg (600x800, 55K)

I mean those powder shakes aren't purely protein, there's still sugar and carbs and fats just considerably fewer and I do need to start taking vitamins anyway

Yeah, your bf is a liar, sweetie.

Like I said I'm aware. So will a very protein heavy liquid diet help?

>What results would I get if I replaced all my meals with a protein shake or two?

You'd probably be intensely hungry from not having enough calories. You'd also be wasting money on an incredibly expensive powder when you could be eating food instead. You also wouldn't be learning to cook healthier meals or count your calories, which means that you wouldn't be doing yourself any favors in the long term because you would revert back to the things you currently eat after you get off this diet.

read the sticky

>Protein heavy liquid diet
>Liquid diet
Jesus fucking Christ.
calculate your TDEE and eat 500 calories less than that. You're 5'0. So, it's probably gonna be like 1200 calories. Track your macros. Eat whole foods. Fruits veggies meat oats rice
You don't need that much protein. Just make sure you get atleast 60g. If you want to "tone up" that is lift weights, eat 70-80g of protein.
Shakes will make you miserable. Eat normally jfc.

You don't need to eat a protein-heavy diet. You're a fatty with zero muscle, and your workout consists of walking.
The only thing protein would give you is constipation.

The key to losing weight is eating less and eating smarter. A carrot has 50 calories. A cucumber has 20 calories. Imagine eating 2 carrots and 2 cucumbers for a 150 calorie snack when you're hungry? You'd be full for 8 hours. That's how you lose weight. With healthy low-calorie foods that take up space in your stomach.

>Brisk walk
Why are women like this?
Running/""""brisk""" walking won't do shit.
You need to eat less to lose weight. And watch what you eat.
Brisk walking will probably burn 60-100 calories.
That's how much calories there are in one apple.
Tldr: eat less fatty.

>would ya look at those hips
Peak fridgemode. Seriously, did you even bother reading the sticky? Put the fork down, do intermittent fasting, literally stop eating as much as you are now.

I can cook healthy meals fine but I work most of my waking hours, 12 hour shifts at a nursing home working 6 days out of the week walking all night up and down the halls and lifting residents so it doesn't do much at all but I'm moving at all I guess, but I wake up go to work and come home and go to sleep. I don't have a lot of time for an hour long workout or cooking meals, and I do t get hungry much either.
I don't eat when I leave for work, but I eat a bag of gummy worms have a monster then I make scrambled eggs when I get home, sometimes on break ill go home and make a sandwich instead of the gummies and energy drink. I can't eat much less and its hard to fit in any time for a real workout

>Gummy worms
So, basically you're chugging down sugar?
And you're supposed to be a nurse?

>Hard to fit in any time for a real workout
Literally no one here told you to workout. Working out is additional. Main is eating

Breakfast- fruits
Lunch- veggies, a potato/bread/rice and some kinda meat( not fried)
Dinner- same as lunch. Change it up if you get bored.
Snacks- some crunchy veggies like carrots and cucumber.
Keep drinking water and skip alcohol and sodas/sugary drinks.

Can't dumb it down more than this

>I do a lot of brisk walking and I lift people a lot at my job
so you do a minimum amount of exercising.

Bodies of the women on the bottom unironically look better. A few of them are pushing it, but the girls on the top are skeleton tier.

What’s your job?

First, protein shakes and meme diets are shit for weight loss. You need to change your eating habits into something sustainable. You really want to be drinking protein shakes all the time? For some people just cutting out shit food like chips and soda can lower their calorie intake enough to lose weight.

Switch out the junk food for fruits and vegetables. If you drink milk go to a lower fat percent. Quit drinking monsters. If you need caffeine drink coffee with fat free creamer. Try to stick to three meals a day, even if the portions are smaller.

If you can’t make it to the gym there’s 10 minute exercise routines online you can do in your house. Do it while dinner cooks or something. There’s also step counters. Use that to monitor your daily step count. Just take longer walks at work and up your daily step count. 10,000 steps is recommended.

disgusting belly! you just tried to hit how much fat you are with that position leaning forward. Who do you think you fooling?

wtf? No, just stay at that fuck'n weight
Don't get any bigger and for the love of hotness don't get smaller

your diet is a disaster

eat one big ass meal a day, containing nice piece of quality meat (that isnt a dick), some veggies. You can skip carbs altogheter for now.
Your body composition will improve over time, especially if you also add exercise to it

You do seem to have thigh gap even at that chunky weight, so you can pull off really nice physique but right now you are getting FAT

>propagating the CICO meme

Just fast

Bread is a meme about OP being female
There’s a comic where whenever OP is female the conversation goes from “tits or BTFO”, “listen here baby girl” and finally a bread debate.

Of course you’re not hungry, because you’re eating more than you need.

Everyone has a thigh gap when they lean forward. That said, the above isn’t a thigh gap. Thigh gap is between knees and mid thigh. Sick of fatties saying they have a thigh gap or a “flat stomach” just because their belly is in one round pouch instead of a fupa

Wait no, I mean collarbones too. Everyone has visible collar bones when you hunch your shoulders forward. Fatties are so delusional. And when they say, “if anything, I don’t eat enough!” “I have to remind myself to eat”

Real beauty is new speak for very 'average looking'. Whats the point of real beauty if every women can achieve it.

Surely this is fake. Someone that's 150 lbs and 5 foot tall would look way fatter than this.

You'd be surprised. Some people are just... Dense. A few years back I dated a chick that was 5'1" and almost 140. She sure as fuck didn't look it. She did lift tho.

Listen, fatty. Go on a 500 calorie a day deficit. Track everything you put into your piggy mouth with MyFitnessPal. And lose 1 pound a week till you're skinny.

tdeecalculator.net will tell you what to eat, and assume your activity level is 0. You're sedentary. You're not lightly active, and your workouts are worthless. Proceed from there.

You can do it, I believe in you. Don't be a bitch. Only eat chicken, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and light drizzles of olive oil. Water only. No sugar. Anything else is an excuse and you'll stay fat. Your call.

Hey OP my honest opinion is that, despite all these autists on here having a big cry and troll, your idea is closer to workable than they'd have you believe.
If you have the willpower to stick to it, whey protein mixed with whole milk would actually be a perfectly reasonable meal replacement. The nutrition profile of a scoop of whey in 1 cup whole milk is great:
>Energy: 260kcal
>Protein: 38g
>Fat: 8g
>Carbs: 12g
>plenty of calcium and K vitamins
Protein in water isn't enough, and I find tastes pretty shit but the natural lactose in milk mixes well and gives it a really nice taste, plus it's really filling.
I'd say just give it a try. It's cheap, easy and reasonably healthy.

>the bf

Attached: 1497281561877.gif (350x233, 349K)

>shitting bricks: the post

Stand up straight and be honest with yourself

>5'0"
>150lbs
I doubt that. If you really are, just cut your caloric intake from your TDEE by 500 calories. Every week, recalculate based upon your weight. Start jump roping a total of 10 minutes 3x/week (do one minute active, 1 minute rest).

not fat enough

I did 12hour shifts and still had time to workout, I did them monday-sunday albeit for 3 week perioid only but still you can workout easily if you aint fat slob. And this was after being hedonistic drug addict who had only quit drugs like two week prior.

>CICO meme
Holy shit folks, we got someone who can defy the laws of physics here!

you must have very little understanding of how fiber and digestion works