Strongest man alive

>Strongest man alive
>Has a cute wife and kids
>Doesn't compensate for his insecurities with an obnoxioius dudebrah "bro I love steak dude lifting weights" personality

Is there a better role model in lifting?

Attached: Brian Shaw.jpg (532x520, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI3wXUdGv14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The LeBron James of weightlifting

I've seen a few Videos of them and his wife tends to Interrupt him when he's speaking or disagrees with what he's saying.

Bad signs

Shaw was on her before Mike Jenkins' body was cold, I don't know how to feel about that.

The rest is good, though.

The complete opposite of Jow Forums

He reminds me a bit of Kevin from the office if he started taking test and tren.

>not Yujiro Hanma

brian shaw will be the goat dad i wish i had a dad

False. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is the worlds strongest man

strongest man alive? is it one of those kids or is that woman a trans?

You dont have to compensate when you have good genetics

>bald ogre
>good genetics

>being an ogre
>bad
>shiggydiggy

False. It is Žydrūnas Savickas

False. It is Alexander Leonidas

False. It is René Descartes

Attached: 1455614345776.jpg (640x480, 15K)

wew just read up about this

Hello Fight time prod.

Try watching this with that story in the back of your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=eI3wXUdGv14

False. It is Sminem.

What about it? What do the video got to do with ger ex death?

Yeah, because you'll imagine Brian Shaw getting a heart attack and Keri going on to the next American strongman.

You know what, I'll see myself out.

Based cogito poster

>has a cute wife and kids

Attached: 2A77FA25-2088-4F1E-8A92-75AB505DBCD8.jpg (640x622, 274K)

Will I be able to get a cute wife and kids if I become a big guy?

Attached: 48356894_10161153619345188_5403292626164121600_o.jpg (2048x1367, 555K)

>got cucked by brian alsruhe
>still advertises his wife's instagram

shes pretty ugly bro

Fill us in

If you're willing to settle for a cripple, sure.

She is not sexy or hot, but she is definitely cute. Sure, she isnt at young age, but it's a quality woman. Kids are adorable too. Once you crawl out of your faggot shell you will realize this. Pls respond with anime picture from now on so everyone can dismiss you automatically.

Arnold you pussy dyel

I just picture him throwing the wheelchair as hard as he can, Always makes me laugh.

Look at that square headed fucking monster on the right. Kid's going to be a top tier lifter one day.

It's pretty much objectively Eddie Hall

He just stopped competing and lost weight, but the others haven't hit his level yet at all, nor will they ever

rogue is offering big money for guys to break 500kg at the arnold, pretty sure brian and hafthor will get it

on a standard bar with calibrated plates i dont see any of them passing through the 500 kg.
Maiby with those sketchy elefant bars they can do it or get close but thats it

fuck thats wholesome dammit

based anglo strength

Attached: _98364221_p05k84jt.jpg (1024x576, 426K)

lol

You do that.

that's basically every woman in every relationship -- ever

Give them the dick.

>Shaw was on her before Mike Jenkins' body was cold, I don't know how to feel about that.
explain

At least they're white.

God i wish i was him
>tfw not tall not big boned with big forearms that make your wife feel save

Attached: 1497212282892.png (441x520, 255K)

How did she give birth with her pelvis obliterated and all?

Do you think he is rough to her in bed?

Brian Shaw truly is the true coming of Jesus Christ, Humble, Stronger than any man, faithful, has white children.

I know Eddie Hall and Thor Bjornsson has had their show off moments, but Strong Man competitors always seem to be the nicest and most humble athletes, they don't really do it for fame or money even though they get a decent amount of both, they seem to do it solely for the passion of the sport.

Big Z, Robert Oberst, Terry Hollands, etc all seem like genuinely nice guys

Attached: Strongest3.jpg (801x446, 364K)

>shaw
>white

there's mudblood in there -- look at his eyes and face shape. I think he has a few drops of middle-eastern blood

Maybe by your cucked stadards.

Look him up when he was young, his chinky look is because of how fat his face is.

I like shaw. I'm not into heavyweight lifting but its funny to see how low his endurance is for some stuff.
He did a video doing a weight lifting relay with his wife and got btfo.

Kinda wanna see him run a mile but I don't want to see him die.

IIRC elephant bar is harder.

The video where he shows what he eats in a day blows me away. Dude is crushing 100$ of food a day minimum

Jenkins was some other American strongman, married to Keri. 2 years after his death, Keri married Brian Shaw, who was a friend of Jenkins.

Brian does seem to be a really really nice guy.

Nod really :DDD Shaw and Oberst are the only ones who seem to be actually friendly and nice people. Hall is a decent fellow overall but can be pretty childish at times. Big Z is pretty reclusive; don't really know what he is like. And Thor is a huge dick.

False and wrong. Maybe you've been dating cucktresses that try to exert subtle dominance over you in social situations to broadcast the fact you're weak and she's in heat

mike tuchscherer is bretty cool

You've never been in a relationship or had friends, have you user?

Sounds like something a Bro would do. Your best bro dies and you swear to him to take care of his wife.

Honestly he’s the best. There’s so many cringe personalities in the fitness world is good to see him and see him do as well as he does

what was up with shaw in the 2018 WSM? he seemed like he really didn't want to be there

Attached: 1436730877342.jpg (282x341, 44K)

Maybe some injuries he had. He had an issue with a foot, among other things, that hampered him on the second day events.

Eddie "better retire before Thor beats me" Hall

He may be the strongest man alive...
But he is nothing compared to the bloatgods

Attached: 1541947255943.jpg (364x249, 65K)

He literally killed his friend to steal his 7/10 wife.

False. He could be a cute twink for the real GOAT though

Attached: 1522864899945.jpg (630x630, 47K)

In which position do you think they made those kids?

And what about the ones in ?