Do you have any incel friends or acquaintances, Jow Forums?

Do you have any incel friends or acquaintances, Jow Forums?

Do you want to help them to better themselves through proper diet and exercise, or do you feel it's just hopeless?

(Link for those interested: twitter.com/leeiscool1)

Attached: leeiscool1.png (737x525, 72K)

I am the incel

I am the incel quaintance
No social motivation and lost my last friends because alcohol

Why would OP care about this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: 6CC02443-A6BA-4853-AABB-B2892F7A2E78.jpg (728x643, 69K)

Because a friend of mine is an incel and it feels so hopeless trying to help him. For the last THREE YEARS he has been telling me every single weekend that next weekend is finally going to be the weekend that he starts lifting, and he always comes up with some kind of excuse.

In the same period I've gone from 150lbs and 20% body fat to 185lbs and 10% body fat. Meanwhile, he's just gotten three years older and slightly fatter. He's wasting so much time (he's now 23 and I'm 24) and it's painful to me to watch it, but nothing seems to motivate him to change.

Attached: 1543625750196.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Is that the son of that /ck/ lolcow kaysgoodcooking? Did one of them link him to Jow Forums?

No, but I only have 4 acquaintances that aren't family

Have incel friends who pretend not be incels.
It genuinely hurts. I try everything I can to wingman them, and they fuck it up.

It's also hard having an discussion about women because they have no experience at all.

Or I wingman too hard and they end up not wanting my friend.

Still won't give up on them though, it's the least I can do for putting up with me.

Attached: ibelieveinyouanons.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

I have a bunch of incel friends back from my own incel days.
Helping them is completely hopeless unless they ask you. Change has to come from within.

1 is a great guy: super smart, attractive, athletic, funny. He’s just really really bad with women. Got him going to gym after a big break.
Other robot friend is a manlet beta, he’s too afraid to ever push himself or risk failure. Been trying to get him to gym for ~a year, gave up because he refuses to be even try helping himself in anyway.

Will you be my wingman user?

if you can get women by becoming thin or building muscle, you aint incel.

Why would you bother helping him then? Literally as soon as you’re done holding his hand he’ll revert back to his old ways when given the opportunity. Wait until he commits himself before you commit for him.

I'll wing-man anyone. I frequently do it to guys that are alone or have lost sight of their mates.

Feels good when you set 2 people up

I am the incel. Or rather, I reject the incel label because of the culture and ideology attached to it, but I am otherwise a 28 year old who has never held a girl's hand.
I'm not perfect, but there are worse people than me. I'm not swole yet, bit I lift, I'm a homeowner, I have a "cool" job, I have an active social life and plenty of friends, I'm not hideous, but no one wants me. Probably gonna an hero shortly after turning 30.

Attached: 8983049583905.jpg (711x713, 55K)

You're all asshole normies jumping on a buzzword trend while we'll be forever suffering long after just as before, and as for OPs pic FATCEL IS VOLCEL

I think it heavily comes down to stepping outside your comfort zone. I wish I could go out to a pub with you user, have a drink, strike up conversation with random qt's.

I honestly wish I could help everyone on here that is happy to receive it.

No. Most incels are probably really unlikable pieces of shit, judging by Jow Forums, and the fact they can’t get laid.
It’s not hard to get laid. It’s really fucking easy. It means they sit in their rooms all day on a computer and don’t try at anything. It’s really fucking easy as long as your not 100lbs or 300lbs and not fuck ugly, like elephant man status or bottom 5% in looks, even then just lower your standards and you’ll get it.
>get off internet
>join social clubs/event
>make friends
>friend get you to parties/have female friends
>meet female friends
>or meet drunk females at parties
>meet up for “date”, or bring them home from party
>most girls will understand your a virgin and will help you have an awesome time
>this awesome 1st time will not happen if they are virgins or inexperienced
>sex is probably the greatest thing in the world besides having a child.
>also just lower your standards if you just want to fuck a girl.

DUDE JUST GET FRIENDS LOL

If you haven’t gotten laid by the age of 25 either;
>You haven’t gone to college
>your a really unlikable, piece of shit, you need to completely change your life before it’s too late

from one socialite to another
>just be yourself bro

I think the main issue is making those initial connections, that can be terrifying. Sometimes people need other people to show them how easy it actually is.

attended college, lived in a dorm and college apartment, now 27 year old khv never even been on a date

You don’t even need that, friends just help.
If you REALLY want sex,
>go to party
>go to bar if of age

Alcohol makes girls horny and wet, they will fuck you. If they wont, you need to lower your standard for beauty
If you want a relationship, girlfriends of friends are much better

incels are incels because they have no social understanding, going to a bar with horny women while still being an incel won't solve their problem.

It's easy for people who were social, but most of these people annexed themselves most of the formative life.

And just get over being ugly bro, it works trust me, a guy living an average life....

every fucken time

>I think it heavily comes down to stepping outside your comfort zone. I wish I could go out to a pub with you user, have a drink, strike up conversation with random qt's.
Haha, yeah dude. You're totally right. My problem is I don't step out of my comfort zone and spend all my time in my room. That's be to a T. I should go out to a bar for once and talk to these mysterious "females" I hear so much about.
I certainly am NOT a bartender in a college town, after all. No sir, I'm just a spergy NEET whose lifelong dry spell could be ended if only I'd go to a pub, drink, and chat with some qts.

Attached: feelsbar.jpg (960x631, 44K)

yes i would be the incel acquaintance if i had acquaintances, 27 year old khv. its been a very simple story for me to end up this way

>lost friends in HS
>become isolated sad bitter miserable shut in, gain dislike for people
>dont learn social skills
>go to college, no social skills so dont meet people
>get even more sad bitter and miserable
>go into working world with no social development from the most formative years of life
>so embarrassed and humiliated over my worthless pathetic life that i literally avoid even trying to meet people to hide it

DUDE YOU DON'T GET IT. JUST GO TO A BAR ALONE AND DRINK AND GIRLS WILL FLOCK TO YOU LIKE THEY DO FOR ME, LIKE THEY DO FOR ALL GUYS ALONE AT A BAR THEY ARE VERY RECEPTIVE TO THOSE GUYS

It's not event like I can't get dates. I just have pretty eccentric hobbies (homebrewing, vegetable gardening, saxophone/viola, and I'm looking to get into beekeeping) and every date I've been on the girl just likes talking about netflix and work/school drama. I eventually lose interest and let it peter out, since I'd rather spend my 20's pursuing my hobbies then being in a relationship I'm not interested in. Idk man do I just have to date flannel wearing hipster girls?

Nigga I know it can be hard. I'm not saying it's easy for anyone or "just do it it's easy" thing.

I'm saying I'd love to help you out and wish I could grab a drink with you. I love helping other bro's and I meant it sincerely.

I frankly don’t know how that’s possible. I have a shit personality, but have had sex with multiple women.
Did you make any friends?
From my experience, studying with other people was a easy way to make friends.
They would then invite me to parties/introduce me to their friends who were girls.
Being in shape also helps, as girls in class come up to you.

If I were you, if I had a job, I would go to an edm festival with lsd/dmt. Women there won’t care that you a khv. In fact from my experience, when I told the girl I was with I was a virgin, they helped me through my process and we had good sex.
I would saw go for the “sluttier” girls that like to have “intellectual” conversation. Ie the kind of girls that go to festivals/classic rock stuff.
All of the girls that have had 15+ sexual partners have been really comforting and nice, and know what to do. Girls with 0-5 partners usually have high standards and don’t want a khv.
Girls like taking your virginity, Becuase they fell special and feel like they have a mission/goal.
It’s the slutty girls that like to think they are intellectual and like to ask “big questions”.

I also have a giant dick, so I may be not have the best information.
But I do know that women don’t care, and will help you through losing your virginity. It’s nothing to be ashamed off

I guess you didn't catch my sarcasm.
I'm a bartender. Bars are literally my comfort zone because I spend like 10 hours in one 4 days a week.

Attached: quattro.jpg (258x322, 21K)

>I'm saying I'd love to help you out and wish I could grab a drink with you. I love helping other bro's and I meant it sincerely.

>normie early 30s coworkers invite me to a bar with a few of them, or to go to a bar happy hour with a big group of them or a restaurant
>literally just sit there like a deaf mute retard at the table with them or literally run away aftersitting in the corner for a few minutes

i can talk freely joking and being loud at work then the moment i leave that setting, silence.

>I also have a giant dick
If LARP:
Here's your (you)
else:
I'm pretty sure having a giant dick has nothing to do with the amorous girls being really comforting and nice.

i have a pretty big dick too, has done nothing for me because dick size is irrelevant

>not sure how thats possible
no social skills from high school, extremely self conscious about what a loser i was so i chose to shut myself in indoors and either sabotage any chance i had to meet people or just not have the chance at all

i hope this is ironic. i find these kind of 'humble brag' "JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO" posts more embarrassing than incels these days but i feel like that is just the counter culture kicking in. just reeks of being either fake, ironic shitposting, or naive with how much they put pussy on a pedestal.

> incel

To be honest, I'm a literal incel, since I want to get a gf but apparently girls aren't interested in me. The difference between me and incels tm is that i dont hate women.

I'm not an incel, I'm voluntarily celibate because I'm a horrible piece of shit. I'm working on it, quit drugs and alcohol for good.

post face

"There are people worse than me" is such an absolute cop out in every possible field, put in some fucking effort faggot.

I can't tell if I'm an incel or not.
>28, nearing 29
>5'7, 7-8/10 face, 5/10 body
>never had real gf
>only woman I kissed was a 40yr old when I was 23 because she was super into me
>didn't go through with it because I was extremely nervous, badly uncontrollable shaking in that kind of situation
>never developed necessary skills when I was younger
>work has made me better at socializing, but entering that "date" mode still goes over my head
>women of my age don't seem interested
>only openly interested women were the 40yr, a 50yr and a 38yr old.
>going to the gym to at least get in better shape.
>Still don't have motivation for dates as I find most women uninteresting

I picked up a cute antifa/hipster chick and 3 years later she's beyond all that, and is literally my ideal woman

Just find a semi-nice girl and build it from there. Even if she's a flannel hipster, if there a tiny grain of good in her, it can be cultivated

this desu

i'll marry you okay? we'll have plenty sex and a few kids

read how to make friends and influence people

>I frankly don’t know how that’s possible.
The absolute state of normies
fuck you

Attached: 1539473526305.jpg (342x464, 17K)