I need a meal that I can make every day consistently that perfectly hits my macros and micros

I need a meal that I can make every day consistently that perfectly hits my macros and micros.

Please give any recommendations.

Attached: 1546144636354.webm (640x1136, 649K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Hory shit, titmog

Chicken mcnuggets all day everyday.

Just give me a name

chestlet on the left got mogged to death

Ok. I literally do this myself. I prepare my food beforehand and then I’m able to make it quickly for every lunch. Since I do IF, I eat rather large meals. I eat: a cup of beans (pressure cooked) a cup of non wheat pasta, 1 cup of brown rice, 4 quesadillas (corn tortillas, 1/4 to 1/3 cup shredded cheese) 4 whole fried eggs, 2 cups of corn chips, 2 cups of veggies (boiled, raw, pressure cooked, slow cooked, whatever). Then I add whatever sauces I feel like to make this shit taste great. Pesto, sriracha, mayo, hummus, olives, peppers, pickled garlic, whatever. You can prepare everything beforehand to microwave except the eggs. You can also add any meat you want to this, I personally have either pressure cooked carnitas, chicken, fish, or turkey, if you have the budget for it. If you have more time, I would also grill onions and garlic along with the eggs.

The nice shit about this is that everything can be substituted. Sometimes I have sweet potatoes instead of rice or pasta. I mix up the beans every week, and sometimes I make a bean soup instead. The veggies can be prepared a thousand ways. Eggs can be hard boiled. You can vary what type of cheese you want in your quesadillas. You can find healthy chips that aren’t corn if you want. I’m all about making a meal as fast as I fucking can so I prep all my food one day and making this shit takes 10 min or less, every day.

Overnight oats with greek yogurt, hemp seeds and blueberries

tfw just wanna lick and suck on the nips of the girl on the right while the left girl cries and touches herself.

OKAY LADS. Here's my current daily plan:
>Milk 500ml
>ON whey 1 scoop
>Spinach 250g
>Broccoli 250g
>Salmon 415g
>Eggs 4 XL
this adds up to 1250 cals, 150g of protein, 45g of fat, 45g of carbs.

The eggs are boiled and chopped into salmon dish that is eaten with steamed vegetables. The shake is drunk some time throughout the day.

I need another meal in there somewhere, preferably some red meat for b12. My current plan is to use lamb kidneys but I cant figure out a little recipe that will taste nice and is easy to do.

Salmon and broccoli/spinach

>left clearly has bigger tits
>but right has big titties while left is unflatteringly flat

Difficult to say who has the better face. I like left's blonde hair but something about right makes me want to blow a load in her mouth.

>Eating the same thing every day

It's like you don't care about your gut microbiome

Make me aware, faggot.

>tfw no big tiddy gf

Herring snacks!!!

Attached: cf78ad74-601e-41cd-acd7-422390f472fd_1.a9a5d18da98c4923f7a0106fba067b68.jpg (450x450, 28K)

I CHOOSE LEFT

She's so goofy... trying so hard to be "hot".. I just want to impregnate her.

Attached: goofchick.gif (220x220, 3.8M)

Would definitely choose left. A better looking face is worth more than tits to me.

Mmmmm BRAAAAAAPPPPPP

THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU FUCKING CUNTS

Okay, I've figured it out
1. Milk and protein shake after workout
2. Canned salmon and boiled eggs
3. Beef patties made with egg and some flaxseed meal with steamed broccoli and spinach

Milk 500ml
ON whey 32g
Spinach 250g
Broccoli 250g
Salmon 415g
Eggs 4 large
4-star beef 167g
Flaxseed meal 20g

Attached: 1298392321.jpg (1088x1428, 276K)