Where do you meet guys that lift AND are social/confident/have an interesting personality?

Where do you meet guys that lift AND are social/confident/have an interesting personality?

All the guys I met who have my desired bodytype (thic, muscle) usually seem to have some sort of insecurity or mental problem

Attached: tumblr_p7btgeuKKG1ru6pqoo1_1280.jpg (592x592, 56K)

Use Grindr
Ask only for white, masc, tall guys

Hope you don't end up chopped in a freezer

Attached: grindr.png (440x660, 370K)

Expensive hotel bars

real non-McDojo martial arts gyms (Muay Thai, boxing, BJJ, judo, wrestling)

The concept of lifting weights and not being athletic about it is innately an autistic thing to do, hence why literally every powerlifter I've met is overcoming mental trauma and ever bodybuilder is a wannabe tough guy without wanting to actually be tough.

If you escape the toxicity that is fitness culture and get into REAL athletics, you'll make good bros.

My best friend was a disc thrower and all the other people he trained with (shot put, hammer throw, javelins etc) were all big, thick, muscular and also the best lads you'd ever meet.

Thats usually where rich older guys hang

Thats actually a good idea, the problem is that I would have to get into martial arts for that, it is a fun thing to do but also really time consuming

Whats a disc thrower? Like at a sports club?

>fun thing to do but also really time consuming
sounds like anything worth doing that is meaningful and fulfilling

>Whats a disc thrower? Like at a sports club?
This thing

Attached: discus.jpg (590x366, 33K)

I guess you're right but its also very specific

Oh, looks interesting. What do these people do outside of disc throwing? At my university there are no buff games for example,

Oh that's real easy, it's this little place called LOWER YOUR STANDARDS, LADY

>lady
I don't think so

yeah, you're probably right

Salsa

WE'RE FREAKS BABY

You don't, they are married

the only thing that will drive you to achieve a perfect body is being broken and hating yourself

>but also really time consuming
lmao and what do you do that takes you so much time?
You ideally meet interesting people at the place where you do your own interesting stuff. And if you don't, why are you demanding an outstanding bf as a basic bitchboi yourself?

I don't want somebody perfect, just with a body that im attracted to + whos nice and doesnt have severe mental issues. I dont think thats a lot

Well, there have to be some single ones before they get married right? I want someone to put a ring on it

Generally thats kinda true, but I dont need a "LEAN competitive bodybuilder"

I go to university, I also work and I go to the gym already+ having to fit in social life and other hobbies its all it takes

I could swap the gym with one of those things you mentioned though, but im not completly convinced

Aren't there gay bars or something?
I imagine homos have ways to meet because there are so few of you.

>have some sort of insecurity or mental problem
As do 99% of people? It's called the human condition, look it up.
We all have traumas, what matters is how you handle them.
Rejecting people because they have "some sort of insecurity" is shallow af.

why would i do that, im not gay.
personality is a hoax. people like you think that it matters where in fact it doesnt.
in determinism, personality is something you simply can not control.
what you should do is find a person with flaws and try to match them with your strengths and your flaws.

But I guess a trap or transgender like you just is another idiot walking on this earth looking for "the one".

Good luck with that one. Society enables them to view 80% of men as below average.

Attached: OKCupid shallowness.png (503x644, 19K)

Not "some sort of insecurity", thats obviously completly normal but I notice that a lot of big guys have very small self confidence and thats a turn off, sorry but im not a therapist. I love everyone but your partner should be someone that makes u feel happy

Well I cant know what exactly someones flaw is before getting to know them and im just going by red flags

>Well I cant know what exactly someones flaw is before getting to know them and im just going by red flags
which is the reason why you will stay alone for the rest of your life.
if you find a broken person and build them up, they will love you more than any faggot out there.

>sorry but im not a therapist
therapists can't magically solve self-confidence issue
rejecting people will however keep destroying whichever self-confidence they had

Saying "I'm not a therapist" is such a fucking ridiculous cop-out. A loved one is supposed to provide emotional support, all you're saying is you can't be arsed to that. Which just shows you're not ready for a serious relationship.

Nope, I tried that at some point they need professional help and I’m done dealing with boys

That makes 0 sense and is completly off topic, obviously a guy I barely met isn’t a real loved one, if I’ve been together with a guy for a long time I wouldn’t ditch him but thats a different story

>That makes 0 sense and is completly off topic
It isn't.
You keep looking for some sort of non-human perfect dude because you're too self-centered to do what a boyfriend is supposed to do. You only want to take and not give.

>I’m done dealing with boys
kek
you said yourself you're looking for guys young enough to lock down for marriage. That's also called a boy. You either lock down a guy with potential, or someone else will do it before he fulfills that potential.

You still ignore as you know that with your body, personality you cannot get men with the personality you want and the looks you require.

Why not couple up with a nice social worker, maybe 15 years your senior, thinning hair? Probably has a strong personality.
Right, because they are not hot enough. Accept it and get fucked until you cant even get the hot ones for a night. You will notice that the end comes near if they dont want to be seen in the open with you anymore, just in the night on the down low.

Enjoy the decline.

Techno clubs

tldr i dont reas that shit, you guys sounds bitter incels

thank u, next

Just ignore them, it’s perfectly fine to want a mentally fit partner.

It's perfectly fine to want anything. But if you can't get it, then it's time to reconsider your standards.

I don’t think the OP has mentioned a problem of gettinf them, she is just asking where to find them.

topkek
the romantic and sexual markets are the most efficient markets there are. i.e. if some stud is up for grabs, he'll get found no matter what
Besides OP mentioned spending a lot of time on his social life, so it's not like he's not in the mix.

"Meeting people" is hardly ever a problem. You meet people everywhere.

>she

Attached: 1356727731560.jpg (480x720, 47K)

I don’t get the picture but post more

OP is a homo
Which makes me wonder if he's insane. I mean are there even gays without insecurities? I've never ever met one.

The OP enjoys the company of men.

Attached: 1384010076303.jpg (383x640, 32K)

Sourceeeee

Where so you find these pics

Almost everyone has insecurities and mental problems. Your standards are WAY, WAY too high for someone asking for advice on Jow Forums.

I also enjoy the company of men so I have a collection.

Attached: 1546483686461.jpg (1080x1080, 236K)

Look for someone that wants to improve and improve with him. Must be great getting thicc together including the after workout cardio of course. Damn I now want a bf.

Forget it, OP doesn't want to do any time or emotional investment, he wants the perfect BF to fall on his lap.

>LADY
ITS MAN, MAN

Attached: its maam.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Post more men.

Attached: tast.webm (379x472, 267K)

>just with a body that im attracted to + whos nice and doesnt have severe mental issues

And despite that you posted someone who is taking steroids. Men who take steroids and are obsessed about looking like that ALL have mental issues and insecurities.

How can you not see that? Going after those roiding guys is going to get you exactly that, big guys with mental issues. That's the type you're going for.

How would I be able to tell if someone took steroids or if they are naturally big?

You can nab young businessmen etc from them. Just make sure you go at peak times like 8pm on a Friday. Also, expensive clubs.

The guys who attract you take roids.

You can't, but for every person who looks like that naturally you have 99 who took roids.

Do they plan their whole life around being healthy and working out? If not, they're roiding. A body like the OP pic is almost peak. You don't just have good genes and look like that by working out for a couple of years. That's roiding or complete dedication.

Expensive gyms, since they'll have to be functional enough to also make money.

I'm curious on why do you think you deserve such a guy? What do you have to offer?

The fact that you're asking me that question shows that you have no clue about fitness and bodybuilding (which has nothing to do with fitness).

Do you look like a twink? Probably. If you didn't, you'd know that men just don't "naturally" look like the guy in the picture you posted above.
You're shooting way too high and wonder why you get shit in return.

How you should be able to tell? I don't know, how about you learn a thing or two? Inform yourself on how 99% of people can look like if they reach their natural potential (which is hard enough to do). And even with that info, the question remains if you're are good enough to deserve the cream of the crop. I highly doubt it after seeing how oblivious and dumb you are.

Not for some. My lil bro is natty, barely even lifts anymore (just plays football occasionally and does pull ups twice a week if he can be arsed) and he looks fantastic. There's actually a fair amount of guys out there like this. Of course, the vast majority of guys out there who look like the OP pic are roiding, anal or both, but natties do look like that from time to time.

Susceptibility to hypertrophy is hugely genetically determined. Many elite oly guys look like shit and many guys I know who roid and eat right also look like a year of natty lifting. Also Kai Greene was/is widely regarded as being natty in his very early career and he looked fantastic.

Not that she should assume anything other than roids since that's the vast majority of dudes who look like that but I think the point needs to be made

How tall is he?

No way your little bro looks like OP's pic without lifting bruv.

5' 8. Not small enough to look the way he does because of his height.

He used to lift for 3-4 years and that's when he built his muscle, but he maintains it through casual football and occasional pull ups. Tbh this was the thing that made me realise that Jow Forums is actually pretty often wrong in terms of the natty limit, natty expectations etc, because it's genuinely hugely genetic. Again, I'm not claiming that he is an example to expect when lifting because we're cut from the same stock and I don't look as good despite trying really hard (although I am interestingly significantly stronger and better at cardio)

Nah, that's definitely small enough.

Not for his physique and training. In fact he just got done with uni exams and didn't do any exercise for months - looks exactly the same. Diet was whatever he felt like as well. I'm not saying this is common, just that this is possible. Literally hasn't lifted outside of pull ups in years.

I've got a feeling you have completely wrong expectations about what constitutes being ripped and that you're just being impressed by your bro's good frame.
But eyh I guess we'll never know.

This. I feel sorry for people who at the very least didn't play varsity sports in high school, that fucks you up developmentally for years.

I can't prove anything but I have a good grasp. All I can say is it only takes one example to shake your understanding of the things online fitness says. I will reiterate that online fitness is good for general feels for things, but exceptions exist and often the norm is not what it seems. I will leave it at that and let you make up your own mind. And I still agree that the vast majority who look like OP are probably roiding.

>online
Mate what the fuck are you talking about. We all to go gyms irl here, and most of use frequent decent-level bodybuilders as a result.

The thing is even competitive bodybuilders really look good for a couple weeks at a time, after a hard cut. After the their abs disappear again.
So when you tell me about your bro who still looks as shredded as the guy in OP's pic after years of shitty diet and no lifting, I can't help but think you're full of shit.

>Well, there have to be some single ones before they get married right? I want someone to put a ring on it
Well-adjusted, good-looking guys usually marry young, to women they started dating as teenagers. If you're the top of the crop at school (time before money starts being the main thing which matters) you will pair off early and if you are not a fuck-up you will keep that relationship going for life. If you're an adult woman who is getting tired of the cock-carousel, then you left it to late. Only the losers left.

>Interesting personality
>Faggot
Pick a maximum of one

>My lil bro is natty
How the fuck do you know for sure? How can you confirm that any of the people that claim to be natty actually are? People lie about it.

jesus christ dont shoot up a school

Women are a meme
Theres no reason any self respecting male should get married in current age

Knock her up if you want but dont get married

Nowhere.
Anyone who is lifting as a hobby is doing so because they are mentally damaged.
That amount of time could be spent on something more useful. Like politics, guns, or video games.

Understandable. Like I said I don't expect this to be something that most people have witnessed, because how could they unless they have seen this over a period of years and lived with the person, seen them every day etc. All I want to say here is that this does happen. Of course I can't prove anything - in fact no one could ever prove this without seeing it, so I can understand it being something that seems wrong - from anyone's perspective, maybe I'm exaggerating, maybe I don't have a good grasp of natty expectations, maybe he's actually roiding and I'm making it up, or maybe I have no brother. Maybe I'm just trying to get a rise out of people. But hey, come to your own conclusions.

If he's roiding I'd be very surprised. I live with him and he's not the type to lie. Has never talked about roids, rarely talks about lifting at all, doesn't make it the centre of his life, doesn't into online fitness etc. I mean maybe he's injecting in his room when everyone's in bed but that's just not likely. You'd have to know him to see a la my other posts, and I can't prove anything, nor do I expect Jow Forums to believe me (because why should anyone?)

6/10 for making me reply.

>something more useful
>like guns
I know this is basic bait, but how would you even spend time on guns? Just shooting things? What's the point in that?

>usefull
>politics

>talking about roids with family members
Yeah nobody does that, unless you want a big argument about using drugs etc.
Most people dont even tell their parents they smoke weed, and thats not as serious a substance as roids.

>where do I find a perfect knight in shining armour bf who rides in on his white horse and sweeps me off my feet???
No where hunnie. Might as well stay an incel if you want to keep waiting for the perfect man to drop on your lap.
>Grindr guy
>don't have insecurities
Lmao have you EVER used grindr at all sis?

Attached: bortz_suited.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

We've talked about bigger taboos than that my friend. He'd have no reason to keep it from me, we're pretty close. Unless he was extremely insecure and an absolute master at hiding it leaving no clues then he's natty. He has acne, but before accutane I had it way worse. My dad had it bad too.

All kids should be forced to play team sports. They were core to my development as a child.

Also I'm in the UK and roids are mostly legal to use and possess here. You can't sell though. So it's not a typical drug issue.

Why put a bar over the eyes and leave the rest? People will still recognize you.

Gay bars are degenerate and that’s coming from a gay guy

There should be a Jow Forums homogymbro website.

it looks like someno cosplaying Vivec in thumbnail

... You are already posting on one.

What do you think this is mate

Attached: DUf2XisU8AAvUbL.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Where do you think you are hun?

Attached: bortz_gay.jpg (1200x900, 286K)

I never met a gay gymbro from here though.

>she
user...

Attached: 1547523899459.png (492x463, 442K)

>wanting to meet from Jow Forums
>ever
You should rethink your life user

Attached: sad.jpg (771x807, 36K)

How would I go on to attract a businessman?

I dunno. It's not like your job makes you one and the same as everyone else. They're people, just interact with them and if they like you they like you. It's obviously a huge help if you're attractive. Also, don't be afraid to dress like a slut, guys obviously like this

>when you don't steal for 5 minutes

>don't be afraid to dress like a slut
Maybe if you're trying to fuck, but it's a sure fucking way to not be taken seriously. Dress well and look good, but if you want to actually keep a man, slutty is probably the worst look you can have.

t. writes computer programs in his spare time

What does that even mean?

Fuck I only looked at the thumbnail, I thought he was a black guy with a white half, transforming into a white person

kek'd and check'd
Would have been a funny joke, user.