I'm sick of being a fat mess

I'm sick of being a fat mess.

I'm finishing up all my junk food today and tomorrow I'm starting a diet and joining a gym.

Attached: LtT8yNN.png (422x509, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good for you. I started 4months ago. Having teriyaki salmon with vegtables today and working out. Not even hard.

>tomorrow

trust me when I say tomorrow never comes

well I can't start today. There's so much junk food in the house

my father gave me two chocolate bars a month ago, I said thanks and threw that out the house. Last week I had my cheatmeal (pasta) there were left overs. Know what I did with it? I threw that shit in the bin. Not even hard.

Wish I can say “toss ‘em! It’s the same in the trash as it is in your stomach!” Or “just eat them sparingly.” But I know the feel. You’re gonna make it as long as you never buy them again. NEVER. TRUST ME! You’re gonna make so many excuses if you’re like me:
>well I’ve proven I can handle my diet
>well I can eat only a few
>well I’ve done good so far
>well just one bag of chips wouldn’t undo a whole weeks worth
>I’ll feel so deprived if I don’t eat this!
>I need to buy junk food so I won’t feel deprived and it’ll help me lose weight in the long haul
God, the excuses go on and on and on. Junk food, not even once.

there are starving children in yemen and you're throwing away food

i was going to post
>mfw thinking of you hurting
but this is just sad.

Attached: 1542053218533.jpg (563x501, 24K)

Google sunk cost fallacy and throw that shit in the bin where it belongs.

>chocolate bars
>food

Damn people are so desperate for female interaction they are falling for low tier bait.

its not even bait.

>tomorrow
Start now fatty, the only thing holding you back is yourself

You also believe that maybe she will be your gf right?

I feel like I need to say goodbye to junk food. Have one last hurrah before I start my journey.

i hate this meme
are you retarded?

>I'm starting tomorrow
>Seriously guys
>I'm gonna do it this time
>I'm definitely gonna do it - tomorrow
>If not tomorrow, then definitely the day after

Bitch you either start right now or enjoy living as a fat fucking cunt the rest of your life. Begin with the basics. Get rid of all unhealthy food in your cabinets and fridge. All of it. Don't eat it - just fucking throw it away.

Once that's done you sit your ass down and make a list of all the reasons why you want to better yourself. Find concrete goals. None of that abstract bullshit like "I just want to get toned". Fuck that. You need to be in this and have the will to follow through.

Motivation is a false god. Dedication is godhood!

Attached: 1539568075918.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

Sorry to tell you, but if that's your attitude then you'll never actually do it.

If you want to do it, you'll do it now. I give you a week before you're back eating junk food.

There was another thread that was exactly like this one yesterday. They say the exact same thing in every post >"I"ll start tomorrow"

On the off chance that you're not just a troll, here's what you're gonna do:

1. Weigh yourself with a real weight. Not one of those Feminist weights where 250 lbs is "Fabulous", but one with accurate data.
2. Find your body fat percentage. If you don't know, compare it to pic related to get a rough overview.
3. Input your data in this calculator: tdeecalculator.net
4. You will find your daily maintenance kcal intake. Ignore that shit and instead scroll down and find "Cutting". It should be between 350-500 kcal deficit from your maintenance amount.
5. Start tracking everything you eat with myfitnesspal.com - it's free. Track EVERYTHING YOU EAT, you fat cunt. I know how you slobs think. You believe that chocolate you fill your mouth hole with in between meals are nothing but empty calories. Fuck that. You track everything that goes into your mouth!
6. Find a workout plan that is doable for you. Keyword being doable. If you're too fat, a lot of the regular stuff might not be realistically possible.
7. Spend 45-60 minutes at the gym 3 times a week for the first couple of months. Make the time you're in there worth something.
8. You will feel muscle soreness and hunger. It's going to be painful, but IT WILL PASS. You're going to push through it, or you will simply have to accept that you will be a fat cunt forever. It gets easier.
9. Stay consistent. Do not quit. STAY CONSISTENT.
10. Make sure that your diet is on par and that you get 8 hours of quality sleep every night.

Attached: 80ea3ee3f2579c40b6662aeda9694f10[1].jpg (600x900, 74K)

>finishing all my junk food
>finishing
Just throw it in the trash. And no, trash is not a euphemism for your body.

sounds like someones going to be taking a trip to the store tomorrow to restock after finishing all their junk food today

Do intermittent fasting and one meal a day, you'll loose the weight easily, not going to lie the first three days are going to be hard if you're a fatty, but if you can get over that, and it's only will power, you'll be grand.

No I won't . Tomorrow is the beginning of my journey

Who gives a fuck about dumb brown muzzies anyway lol they should stop having so many children and wondering why there's not enough food to go round

Attached: 1547418278144.jpg (325x314, 23K)

stop calling it a journey. a journey ends.

>me getting fat somehow saves childrens lifes

Attached: 1533398541438.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Bad idea. Shit mindset that probably resulted in weight gain in the first place
>"It's just a one off!"
Never ever is it just a one off. The very nature of reverting to this makes for regular diet breaks. Reality is your mindset has to change unless you want to suffer constantly, and having one last blowout is the opposite of that effort.

Cutting is mental. You have to nurture the mindset, not battle against your urges constantly.

Point and laugh at the retard who feels sympathy for sub-humans.

This.

Unless you have a discipline learned over years and countless trying and failing in dieting, you are not a reliable predictor of how you're going to handle a change in diet. You can't say "this one last time" and trust yourself that it really is the last time. To use an extreme example it's like someone thinking they'll be heroic in battle without ever having been in battle. You aren't educated enough about your own capabilities to actually know whether or not this is a reasonable prediction to make. And most people, in fact almost every person who enters this mindset without demonstrated success in thinking this way will, WILL crack and fuck up.

If they lived in excess they'd throw it away too.

Its hard to start so many things at once. Try and goto the gym every day for a month before trying to fix your diet, so you can maintain the habit.
Habit forming comes from small changes not sudden huge ones.

post tit

Attached: 6D50C4DA-958D-47ED-8EA3-6CE8AB0271EF.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Maybe they should throw away excess children?

Good point bro, gimmie them kids' address and I'll mail 'em my leftover pasta.

So....you're gonna eat all the junk food in your house today? Great logic.

JUST THROW IT AWAY RETARD

I feel like I need "closure". Like I need one last major junk binge before I begin my journey. So i can properly say goodbye to that lifestyle. After all, food was my best friend

Was it autism?

Attached: stop this right now fit.png (1920x6282, 1.99M)

>Went to the grocery store yesterday
>They had a special deal on some fancy fair trade chocolate
>Looked at the damn candy bar for what seemed like minutes
>Come back one more time and do the same one more time
>Decide to not buy it

Every little victory counts, proud of myself

you're weak and you just desire attention. if you genuinely wanted to better yourself, you'd throw all that shit out and start now, instead of seeking validation from random autists. i can guarantee you're gonna hop on some meme diet for a week, treat yourself whenever you eat healthy for a meal or walk anywhere, and then fall back off and be miserable again.

Throw it away and start now, tubby.

just keep eating baby and become a nice fat slampig. I'm on my way to force feed you with a trough

>willing to continue eating junk food
Leave now weakling, you'll never make it.
Your kind is not welcome here, fat thot.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

i got baited by like 90% of these posts fuck