Do you think that the previous experience of grinding a stat for hours on end has helped with lifting?

Do you think that the previous experience of grinding a stat for hours on end has helped with lifting?

Attached: 9BF02F9E-9235-49EF-A583-364B7845C8A1.png (765x503, 191K)

Unironically yes. When I first started lifting the part that kept me going was seeing all my numbers go up.

Unironically yes.

No, and I only play rs when I do cardio at the gym. All other times im botting

>didn't even grind out 99 attack
>thinks he'll get some gains
ngmi

Yes showed me how long it takes to achieve my goals

>Botting on your main account

Attached: 2bad3ed9dff617958facac3198caff1e.png (463x467, 198K)

> Not botting the gym while playing RS

Yes, for all the reasons everyone else mentioned.
Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1543062828648.png (557x605, 118K)

yeah. that kind of obsession i used to have with rs has changed to working on myself

How jacked do you think lynx titan would be if he lifted instead of playing osrs?

Attached: 2019-01-20 14_39_58-RuneScape 2007 Server - Play Old School RS.png (386x879, 318K)

lynx will die before 2019 ends

Yes, I always draw parallels between grinding skills and lifting and why I enjoy both.

I bot multiple accs. I stop Botting after my first 2-3 day warning and I'm good. Usually the account has a few 99s and is about complete when that comes because jagex is stupid.

never played that shit but when i started lifting i played the shit out of league back in season 2 and i compared it to stacking q on veigar to be a monster in late game. Every good day of lifting was a +1

well, he fulfilled his purpose anyways

EOP #1

someone give me 10m pls

is foe = final ownage elite? i was in that clan

>tfw maxed out 99str playing f2p only before grand exchange was even a thing
I feel like it's a bigger achievement than my college graduation

>the Virgin pure skill grinder vs the Chad 13 pray dharoker bot programmer.

Make a Jow Forums osrs cc

Yup, runescape thought me alot of Patience with my studies and the gym. but it also made me social akward and a little bit autistic but i am recovering from that now.

someone do this

now he can finally play the game

>female character

cringe.

I played Tibia as a kid and I remained noob. But quite the opposite happened for me, my 1 year of grind in the gym made me very organized when I came back to my studies, I did everything according to plan I set for myself. I only made a break from gym for 2-3 weeks to have time for most demanding work. Difference like heaven and hell.
For gym I don't really need motivation because I like it and it became a habit, on the other hand grinding in computer games makes me anxious and I feel like I'm wasting my life.

Yes actually. My autistic brain likes numbers that go up so that's what I turn things I dislike into.