Why did none of you retards tell me about keto? I can eat bacon and eggs everyday for breakfast on this diet...

Why did none of you retards tell me about keto? I can eat bacon and eggs everyday for breakfast on this diet, why isn't everyone doing this?

Attached: IMG_20190120_132708.jpg (352x219, 22K)

We told you bro just eat under your tdee

>what is salt

Sodium Chloride, Sodium is very important for your body.

as long as you dont have hpb its fine.
make sure you get bacon with no nitrites/nitrates, as once its heated past a certain temperature they become carcinogens

meme
nutritionists are a meme
just hit your macros dont worry about shit like salt and cholesterol
you might die early but you'll enjoy your life and be a strong lad

>why isn't everyone doing this?
Some people haven't heard about it.
Many people still believe that all fat is bad and complex carbs are good.
Most people like high-carb food, especially sugar. Carb cravings are honestly pretty bad.
Eating low-carb is expensive and tricky to do with pre-packaged foods. Most people eat at least some convenience food.
You need to be able and willing to identify and count carbs. For the average person, this is pushing the limits of their intellectual capacity.
You need to carefully balance your electrolytes in order to not feel like shit on keto. Most people don't even know what electrolytes are.
You have to eat unappetising vegetables to keep your digestive system working and get enough vitamins.

For most people, any diet more complicated than just picking up some products labelled 'diet' or 'lite' and hoping for the best is too much. Average people are literally put off by even something as simple as counting calories.

You can eat whatever the fuck you want retard. All you need to do is track calories and protein.

Actually a lot of carb-heavy foods are very high in sodium. I've heard of people on keto who actually need to go out of their way to eat salty foods so they get enough.

It's terrible for your heart

>need to go out of their way to eat salty foods
Wtf do they not like bacon and sausages?

High carbs gives me acne. So i cant eat what i like.

it's this very post

Because it's extremely isolating not being able to eat what everyone else does.

Attached: fa.png (413x479, 41K)

Yeah this.
Why be a keto fuck who has to be the special snowflake every time people go to the restaurant instead of a macro counting Chad who can just come to the restaurant, eat anything he wants, and compensate for it the next day?

Lost a shitload of weight going carnivore. Eating bacon, pork bellies, steak, liver, kidneys, herring, mackerel, sardines, oysters, chicken, turkey, etc. Also consumed 7g of pink Himalayan salt a day as well as ox bile enzymes. Body reconstituted itself gaining muscle mass without trying. after that, lifting did the trick. 100 percent recommend.

No it doesn't.

Salt is a chemical that more people are deficient in than there are people who eat too much of it. This is a result of the salt scare of the 1980's, even though high salt intake is only a problem for people who already have high blood pressure from other causes.

Also, if you lift and do cardio on a regular basis, you can eat eggs and bacon for breakfast every day as well. You can even add a couple slices of toast and a glass of fresh OJ, and you don't even have to be an insufferable ketfag anymore!

If I'm all by myself, I find it easier to stick to keto than anything else because it's the only diet on which I don't get sugar cravings.
I usually break it because I go on a date and then want to pretend I'm not some weirdo with difficult dietary restrictions.

Attached: angie.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

do go on user

Don't do it OP, why have eggs and bacon when you could eat delicious eggs and toast! Please get more fiber and never shit yourself again!

Ganbatte, OP-chan!

Attached: qqqqqqqqqww.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Because obsessive nerds/fanboys see initial results then take things too far

Gather round zoomers, let uncle boomer tell you why Keto (before it was called Keto) discussion was eventually banned on the fitness forum on SA:
> Low/No Carb megathread appears
> People start getting great results
> It turns into a cult with one of the mods as cult leader
> People take it to extremes and start eating obscene amounts of bacon and steak everyday
> Anyone who questions the health of this diet is banned
> When multiple numbers of young men post blood test results usually found in middle aged potatoes on the cusp of their 3rd heart attack the consensus opinion becomes "doctors are idiots" and any dissenter is banned
> Eventually the following occurs:
> Multiple posters lose their job/relationships with the reason given as "you stink of meat all the time and can't stop sweating"
> Someone puts his dog on a keto diet and it dies
> A couple regular posters in the thread actually end up hospitalised with chest pains
> Admins eventually step in and de-mod the cult leader and bans discussion of keto

TL:DR - If you don't see the problem with eating bacon and eggs every day then keto is not for you

Forgot, only ate once a day. But when I eat I feast. You gotta make sure you get fat with your meal and protein. Eat till full and you will not be hungry until the next day. Drink nothing but water though, it black coffee/tea if you must. Absolutely no sweeteners of any kind.

>You should ONLY eat bacon and eggs
That's not really keto homes, that's retards thinking they are eating keto.

OP is already on the bacon and eggs for breakfast everyday train and he's just started.

He'll go down the path that so many before him have done and before he knows it he'll be unemployed with nothing to his name but meat-sweats and a dead dog.

Uhh actually dude, It's salt.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

have you never read any single study on salt intake?
you have to mental to not understand that eating more than 500mg of sodium a day as a normal human being is asking for early death.

(You)

>SA
SA can fuck up anything

Attached: disapproval.jpg (564x845, 165K)

>t.

Attached: 18DDAC40-A704-49D2-A5A5-E6E665F2212A.jpg (680x598, 48K)

That's what I said, sodium chloride!

>have you never read any single (((study))) on salt intake?

I fucking love this diet, i do it with the 24 hr fasting diet as well so i only eat from t
4pm to 8pm and have been burning fat snd buulding weight llike crazy

no dude, you said sodium chloride, that is the same as salt, but you could have just said salt instead, everyone in this town knows you're a boy genius dude, you dont need to say overly large words to sound more intelligent, the fact to the matter is that nobody cares how smart you are, if anything calling simplistic objects by their scientific names ironically makes you seem less intelligent and more pοmpous, i know you're smart enough to be better than this...

source?

holy shit jimmy blown the fuck out

Jimmy-tards on suicide watch.

This person has too many brain cells. We need to focus equity to achieve social justice. He can keep the first 100 IQ points while giving 25% of his brain cells to the government clinic for redistribution. The next 25 IQ points will be redistributed at a rate of 33% brain cells. For every IQ point beyond 125 he will submit to sharing 70% of his IQ Points. This will be the law.
Most of you will never earn more than 100 IQ points, so do not concern yourselves with it.

Bacon is a class 1 carcinogenic and Eggs are loaded with cholesterol that leaves fatty deposits in your coronary arteries.

Keto can be healthy, but not this.

lmao

oh so you're dumb. good to know.