I think i let a demon inside me Jow Forums

I think i let a demon inside me Jow Forums
>do bench
>some very very very underground black metal comes up on the playlist (lyrics are in protogermanic so i don't get a word)
>start screaming
>hit pr
>almost pass out
>subconciously i'm holding my hands up, fingers pointed to the sky
>now i see some weird ass shadows around me in the homegym
Am i paranoid or did i just summon a fucking gym succubus

Attached: 1546553582094.png (625x350, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JsPGsNGUnek
youtu.be/1LbcWd6nxjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ShTFarHTr3I
youtu.be/iEVmyruTfxo
youtu.be/_8UucPqNcFo
youtube.com/watch?v=ma1sv6bibnw
youtube.com/watch?v=MJFC533DSBY
youtube.com/watch?v=cFD-A2NyJ0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3pnK0ZeQjkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't have a demon as his gymbro
ngmi

I feel dizzy guys

>Not challenging a demon to a lifting contest and winning
>Not binding its soul to a barbell, naming it "Slayer of Skeletons" and using it for cursed gains
dyel detected

Attached: 1530851724535.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Sounds like you let Paimon in

Attached: giphy4.gif (480x240, 1.44M)

>black metal in proto-germanic

Song name?

Attached: Bronsplåt_fr_Torslunda,_Öland_(Montelius_1873_sid_86_fig_66).jpg (1280x1190, 788K)

>tfw no succubus haunting me during gym sessions and at night

Attached: 2pbyyUd.png (1320x2040, 2.45M)

Not op but if you want something similar suss out Batushka - Litourgiya, in particular the second and seventh songs from that album

Attached: cover.jpg (900x900, 731K)

Fuck, it was chinese after all
I have some nice stuff in protogermanic though
I screamed "fuck you i'm not scared cunt" and that thing seems to have stopped

Protogermanic song (guy is a hidden fucking gem, check him out):
youtu.be/JsPGsNGUnek
Cursed chink song
youtu.be/1LbcWd6nxjo

I think it was just my dog peeping into my basement gym through a window creating a shadow

Or that thing wants me to think that
I'm a schizo btw so maybe it's in my head

BM is best metal

youtube.com/watch?v=ShTFarHTr3I

would working out with that barbell still be considered natty?

Tell your dr you’re seeing shadows

>batushka
fucking end yourself, every piece of shit faggot, who's suddenly "interested" in black metal will listen to batushka, mgla, ulver and alcest, jump off a cliff you utter cunt, or go back to listening to your anime osts

>Gatekeeping edgy metal
Lmaoing at your life bro

black metal has always been full of autistic faggots, and you're not welcome in it
don't post about black metal if you know shit about it

If you're not a music producer your welcoming is worth fuck all.
I'll listen to your shit genre and go back to my pop-rock playlist and there's nothing you can do about it.

I do produce music, and also I can still call you a faggot online.
Also the majority of people who are actually into black metal do produce music. You're just a worthless cunt that has to go away

>Listening to Black Metal
>AD 201X

Sounds like a fantasy scenario an autistic kid would come up with then try to act it out then tell himself it really happened. Eh OP?

Ask /x/ op

>getting brain damage from bench press
Try cutting out oxygen to your brain again, you might get an army this time.

Attached: 1544661738655.jpg (600x718, 225K)

>not doing deadlifts for necromantic gains

It happens to me many times throughout the day, like i'm walking down the street and i need to sit down because i see weird shit and my vision gets dark
How to stop this?
Being a nutjob in addition to this isn't helping too much

>lyrics are in protogermanic
Cringe.

Is letting a demon possess body and use its powers to warp you into the perfect host better than steroids? I mean imagine how impressed they'll be at the gym when you suddenly gain 50+lbs of muscle in a week and can bench several dozen times your own bodyweight. I mean granted you'll have to avoid religious iconography, but still.

Bruh let that succubus succyadik

Could it be a blood pressure issue? Spinal fluid leaking out? I'm not a doctor though, just parroting shit.

Unironically get more salt in your diet. I cut out a lot of salt because I believed all the normalfag memes about it being evil and started getting shit like this. Also standing up and generally doing stuff after being sedentary made stuff start to grey out and fuck about.

Turns out the lack of sodium gave me low blood pressure. So I started eating salt again and it fixed it.

You fasting?

That could happen if you fast. Its called a migraine headache.

>there are people this retarded

thanks op before this thread I almost forgot

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

No, it does not.

Dude dont fuck around with this shit. these things trick you into just being some fun but ive had friends who ruined their livse/were driven to suicide after messing with ouija boards and not properly ending the conversation

>chinese suicide black metal
Sometimes i feel weird for listening to gachi and marching music during my lifts but then there's THIS GUY

Attached: ESCALATED VIOLENCE.jpg (299x299, 10K)

I’ve called people fags, asked them to possess me, not closed out a conversation, spelled zozozo over and over, counted backwards from 9 and burned a ouija. none of it is really and it pains me to picture the retard that is driven to suicide by a kids game sold at toys r us

Letting something inside him

That's so fucking gay

hows your blood pressure op? I have diagnosed hypertension (160/100 without meds) and I get tunnel vision and see shadows during extreme physical exertion. Maybe the new PR pushed you bp just a little too high is all.

>Sometimes i feel weird for listening to gachi and marching music during my lifts but then there's THIS GUY

I listen to marching music as well as to medieval ballads and music

Vox vulgaris are fire as fuck
youtu.be/iEVmyruTfxo

Also.
>Not lifting for your country's monarchy
youtu.be/_8UucPqNcFo

The Chinese song is amazing man. Thank you for linking it.

>sweden
lmaoing at your life

youtube.com/watch?v=ma1sv6bibnw

youtube.com/watch?v=MJFC533DSBY

youtube.com/watch?v=cFD-A2NyJ0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3pnK0ZeQjkM

Attached: 1538329296488.jpg (638x850, 179K)

Best advice

Do you happen to have one of these?

Attached: d20010df643f146ad3c03c4a500ea57e--berserk-anime-guts-berserk.jpg (236x314, 6K)