How to fix Lumbar Lordosis, what exercises should I do?

How to fix Lumbar Lordosis, what exercises should I do?

Attached: IMG_20190120_153109.jpg (1080x1418, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

treningogrehab.no/really-assess-lumbar-lordosis-dispelling-fallacy-anterior-pelvic-tilt/
youtu.be/hsaoQNPv-7M
youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deadlift and bridge.
You've done too much ab work and not enough lower back.
Also try to keep ass flexed while standing to get used to the straighter posture.

Focus on stretching the hammys and hip flexors mate

This, and do strict OHP with your back as straight as possible to engage your glutes

I'm a girl and I've never been deadlifting before, how much should I weigh?

Is this the same as anterior pelvic tilt?

Yeah that's it

How do I know if I have this

It's very obvious if you look in the mirror or if you lay down on floor you have a lot of space between floor and lower back which shouldn't be good

OP ignore everyone. Listen, there are two steps to fix this.

1. you need to move the pelvis straight
2. you need the ribcage to be properly positioned down

wrt 1. you should be stretching the hip flexors and quads (a proper lunge stretch and its variants are all you need). But even if you have good hip mobility, you will be pulled into lordosis if you have an overextended back (so in my case stretching did not work even for 2 years). So 2. you need to shift the upper body back down into the proper position (without rounding the shoulders). Basically, your nipples ought to be facing down or straight ahead and not up to the ceiling as is the case in your pic.

It is very easy to fix if you know what you're doing and it normally isnt a case of weak/strong muscles but just a case of stretching some muscles and more importantly establishing mind-muscle connection to the correct muscles (this involves just maintaining the posture throughout the day until it becomes second nature).

here is an in-depth link which explains it in more detail: treningogrehab.no/really-assess-lumbar-lordosis-dispelling-fallacy-anterior-pelvic-tilt/

A gun

enough to come n land on this dickk ayy

>what exercises should I do?
the first one would be to delete your instagram account

get Esther Gokhale's book

sleep on floor

It should be called fucking Kardashianitis. Giving a whole generation of girls posture issues.

I’m a girl, how to get lumbar lordosis? Would love my ass to stick out like that. Are there any downsides?

This is not cool and definitely not healthy. If you want to have a good looking ass you should exercise.

I want a big ass that sticks out

You could just consciously overextend your lumbar spine all the time, it'll probably stick eventually.

Tons of downsides

dumb fucking bitch

How to work lower back. Gym doesn't have a lower back machine.

Reverse hypers are good for this. So is squat and deadlift.

Stretch hip flexors
Train glutes

its the opposite, weak abs and too much lower back
also wrong. dont stretch hams if you have APT
listen to this user
i fixed mine by making a habit of flexing glutes and abs, now good posture feels natural

Stretch your hamstrings and hip flexors. It's not a strength imbalance, it's a flexibility issue.

youtu.be/hsaoQNPv-7M

so much misinformation in this thread holy shit.

Listen to these two
you need stronger abs and glutes and most importantly STRETCH YOUR HIP FLEXORS. This is very common for people who sit every day for a long time.

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg

You must find lord osis in his toom and defeat him, only then will you be free of your curse

Where's your tits whore?

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 7K)