Just started using gear at 19 and noticing minor acne breakout. How do i avoid it getting this bad?

Just started using gear at 19 and noticing minor acne breakout. How do i avoid it getting this bad?

Attached: DxFAjJIU0AEeWhq.jpg (547x645, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hsaoQNPv-7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop

Yeah, stop. And add in a sulfur wash, retin-a, maybe something else. Probably don't return to roids for a good while.

that's the price you pay for being a retard

You should not be on gear at 19.
You don't need it to be considered huge by normie standards.

dont roid man for real it's not worth it at your age.

That doesn’t look like acne.

Mmmm depends where you are, geographically. In the South with so many megafats and women with 20" guns from diabeetus, you're simply going to look thin even if you're over 200 lbs.

If you're on an elite college campus, with scrawny nerds, yeah, just a little bit of mass can make you stand out

Post in /fraud/, majority of people on Jow Forums don't actually work out so any time they see the word "roid" they just tell you it's bad.

You won't get it THAT bad unless you rub shit on your face for hours a day and neglect hygiene. That's like a 1/10,000,000 chance of that happening to you.

IF you are already prone to acne it will happen. make sure you keep your diet in check, I tend to get minor breakouts if I have too much shit food or dairy and also using shampoo every day breaks me out.
Don't listen to these retards telling you not to roid, you've already started and have committed (Unless you're a complete fat DYEL then kys).

Attached: chrome_2019-01-13_09-05-22.png (308x351, 166K)

oh god imagine rubbing your hand across those zits and popping them one by one

Attached: 1456041678948.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

Head over to /fraud/ and please, PLEASE read the wiki (pls)

Attached: 220px-Cheese_grater_utensil.jpg (220x434, 20K)

buy a sandpaper sponge

Imagine fucking scraping that with fucking pic related.

Oh god, gimme your face, OP

lmao.. there is no discussion about steroids in fraud. Just tripfags going on about their daily lifes.

Stop before you absolutely fuck your endocrine system. Wait until you're 25, try again.

Really want to just take a cheese grater to that shit

Attached: 1508372093469.jpg (699x485, 31K)

sandpaper

dont fucking post pictures like this

Attached: images (16).jpg (518x592, 42K)

That mindset

Go to a dermatologist and take 2 showers a day.

That pic made me panic slightly.

If I scarape this shit off, will you die?

>using gear
>at 19

your dyel lookin ass hasnt even come close to developing your body to the fullest extent, by your mid 20s you're gonna be fucking laughing at yourself now.

Just eat less, workout more, it aint that fuckin' hard at 19.

it doesn't make sense. What is inside all those pimples? If it is bacteria why does your body just pump it all into your face?

You really shouldn't be on gear until at least 25

its shit like that that makes you believe in god.

Can’t think of anything but taking a paint knife to that dudes face and just scraping the filth and watching all the shit ooze all over it

Because no one is actually asking them anything, besides if op actually went there he'd have seen the wiki which would've answered his question.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 61LtStB3MUL._SY450_.jpg (335x450, 17K)

youtu.be/hsaoQNPv-7M
enjoy

It would be extremely painfull.

>minor

He's a big guy

Being on the topic of skin, is anyone else dealing with seborrhoeic dermatitis right now? It's winter time and I have it pretty bad. It just appeared and it won't go away. I used to suffer from acne but now my acne is no longer an issue (at least for my face). Now it's just my skin being red and dry with these flakes on my face. I gently scrape it all off but when I wake up the next morning I have it again.

Attached: sd3.jpg (259x194, 7K)

why do people let this happen to them

Attached: 1497989510528.jpg (500x375, 122K)

Start with:Hygiene, hormone control, food, allergy, stress, medical issue (doktur time),

Where’s that comic

>the internet's so low on shock content these days that we have to resort to this shit
It just feels like everything's been done, you know.

Attached: 1401285405184.png (430x550, 164K)

He's asian, I'm pretty sure he needs it user

Get accutane from the dark web if you are too lazy to see a doctor, fagget

Exfoliate and moisturize, nigga. It's not that hard

remove skin
maximum gains with none of the costs

shave, put on tea tree oil and Lotrimin

>using gear at age 19
Rofl I hope you've already been working out a few years before hand at least.

Is there anything on the planet that's both so satisfying and so disgusting as this shit?

Exfoliating irritates my skin.

For you.

Exfoliate, use a toner, and moisturize

wtf that pic literally made me dry heave

Attached: 1546739221441.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

I've been watching shit online so long that i'm now desensitized to anything, I'm literally eating while watching this shit, what have I become.

Pin your nodules. You must make the most swole acne possible and leave humanity behind.

Attached: IMG_2601.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Attached: 1532018845502.jpg (480x600, 30K)