Daily blackpill

daily blackpill
even if you're ugly as fuck, its better to be fit and ugly than fat and ugly
pic related
>this is nikocado avocado

Attached: 1501168047618.jpg (275x275, 23K)

>even if you're ugly as fuck, its better to be fit and ugly than fat and ugly

Of course it is, being fit is only going to help make you more appealing. Every ugly fucker here should know that, and it should be motivating.

ugly fuck with low bodyfat and muscles is still better than ugly fuck who's also obese/skinnyfat.

And also, attractiveness is on a bell curve. Most people are average. Yes, there are genuinely fucking ugly people, but they're uncommon, just as supermodel-tier people are uncommon.

Must be an old pic because Nikado is gay and fat as fuck nowadays.

that guy is a literal faggot who takes it up the ass by other guys, and the women on the right is just a vegan celebrity nutcase, by the looks of it iis freelee the banana girl.

shit thread, op fucking kill yourself

It's better to speak English you dumb cunt.

he doesn't look ugly though

No shit op

who?

Reminder
This is them now

Attached: OHNONONONO.png (1405x556, 1.14M)

BOGDANOFF?

I'm not ugly and am fit but I lack social skills. Socials skills will get you far...

Attached: ContestprepPostcontest.jpg (1042x920, 220K)

>nikocado avocado

Who? And why should i care about these creature?

Attached: 7e6nd2FD0_Fwd2SqqplJSvp2wywqORLY3dLM4OIveIg.jpg (650x768, 101K)

>bogdabots are inside you right now

Attached: CxQIOWi.jpg (1810x1242, 393K)

the society we live in right now praises idiots who do nothing put filn themselves eatin trash. Tis what our ancestors fought and died for peeps.

Bad social skills = ugly looks. Especially for a guy since it's expected of you to take the initiative, be at the center of attention, hold a conversation, etc. For a girl it's expected to be pretty and maybe educated.

This guy is absolutely disgusting with that bloated faggot face.

One is malnourished and the other is a fat fuck

They absolutely will, but being ugly has always assured me that I really be a first or second choice to a woman I want. Can't afford to slip even slightly or it's over immediately

Can't be the first or second choice*

My bad, autocorrect

I used to have great social skills in middle school then I was prescribed Adderall and became super antisocial and awkward. I can pull girls but I can't keep them.

Based

This is common knowledge.

That dude has to be some kind of psycho.

Goes from vegan to animal killer #1

Attached: aqua kek.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

She looks 35

>BUT IN THE END
>IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER