Is lifting weights a sign of toxic masculinity?

Is lifting weights a sign of toxic masculinity?

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-173343.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/threads/methods-of-dealing-with-deplorables-at-thanksgiving.1319172/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just go back to your hole you disgusting animal
be gone.

It's something a weak man will tell you because he's intimidated by someone who is actually successful at something since your success exposes their shortcomings.

yeah, it's really problematic

Attached: Subhuman.jpg (621x938, 192K)

No lifting weights is a sign of shitty genetics. Chads don't lift weights and eat like shit, yet they look better than all of you incels.

I would like to know what part of 3rd world countries he likes.
The rampant corruption or the female circumcision?

But that's becoming more and more mainstream.

Soon, expect to need a license to buy more than 100g of meat and psychological checks if you have a weight lifting membership

unironically based. americans are cucked.
also
>male circumcision

10/10 would push in front of speeding vehicle

Well given that that doesn't happen what's happened is you sound like a retard. 99 percent for successful people work for it.

The discord trannies have gone too far

Unironically what did he mean by this? He wants mudskins to destroy us because he had to spend time with his family?

He met his family and this is how it went
neogaf.com/threads/methods-of-dealing-with-deplorables-at-thanksgiving.1319172/

I would so fucking rape this faggot

i agree.

people like in OP's pic shouldnt be considered human but animals
you said it well brother, them disgusting animals

Don't live your life trying to do things for women’s approval. Women don't speak directly all these female that complain about ”toxic masculinity ” are the same ones that will be lining up to fuck Chads.

>wear a shirt like that to bed
it's so comfy I don't even care that it has a retarded pocket in the front

Yes it is goy- I mean guys, you shouldn’t lift weights, today you’re deadlifting, tomorrow you’re raping a innocent woman of colour! Just sit at home all day, have a cucked son and watch some Marvel movies with them, I recommend black panther, and have some nice microbrew IPAs you fucking pig, now shovel more junk food into your mouth and go on my diabetes medication for life, god forbid you ever lift weights

>"Here let me pour one out for those POOR OL' PERSECUTED CONSERVATIVES" (then literally pour your drink onto the floor mockingly)
>calling them "white trash" or otherwise bringing up the fact that they are white in insensitive ways. "Man you are whiter than my pair of New Balance" "well of course you think that, you're fucking white" "no, the sheep are Trump supporters; you can tell because they are white"
>When they call out your insensitivity, respond with "No I am just being politically incorrect, you fucking dumb hypocrite."
>Constantly ending your sentences with "dumbass", "dipshit", "fucking idiot", and similar insults. These are little stings that will get under their skin.
>Bringing up anything personal about them in an insulting way that would have political context.
>And that's just off the top of my head. If people want I can post more examples.

I'm not even white but these people are human trash. I feel so sorry for Ameribros, you guys should purge these people from your society ASAP.

>neogaf
I can already guess shit's going to be awful.
Leftists are fucking insane.

yes.
Now make me a...you know what, I don't want you touching my food. Just leave.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x195, 8K)

Thanks for understanding, fren. White traitors like this are the absolute worst, along with jews. I may not like the actions and behavior of brown/black people in my country, but I do not hate them, because I can't hate someone for just being what they are. But I have a burning hatred for white super-liberals. Traitors before enemies and all that.

Based to the thirty sixth power. I fucking hate these kind of people so much, I want to wring their ignorant little necks.

Haha imagine how awful it would be if society publicly burned all liberals to death in the name of Jesus! Imagine how terrible that would be haha

Attached: 1532787124708.jpg (640x717, 37K)

Use the pocket to store a midnight protein cookie

looks like he was drawn by a 6 year old