I am skinny and I want to build some muscle...

I am skinny and I want to build some muscle, but I don't want to get too big because too big and ripped guys look disgusting.
Any tips?

Attached: 1242353565867.jpg (666x1000, 64K)

>any tips
fuck off

Attached: 1541045407401.png (332x342, 30K)

Let me guess, you want to be toned, right ?

Sage

Not falling for bait

Yes exactly

>any tips
steroids and meat skinny bitch fag

Guys don't laugh. I wanted exactly the same thing as him last week and you all told me not to worry that it takes years.

Well I went to the gym TWICE and now I'm entering Mr Olympia. So fuck you I didn't want to look this big!

Don't listen to fit my friend just bicep curl some tins and have a smoothie you'll be Brad Pitt in a month, tops.

>Any tips?
Start HRT

>I don't want to get too big
nice

Attached: 55B3C0E1-4D0F-41AB-A6DF-996FF80DBA0F.jpg (600x800, 86K)

wtf happened to gandy??????

Attached: gandy.jpg (831x486, 208K)

estrogen basedboi

redpill from nowhere

>tfw skinny but I like being skinny and [spoiler]my gf likes me being skinny[/spoiler]
I guess I'll just do cardio and crunches and shit

Attached: 1514652923115.jpg (184x184, 23K)

age and eating shitty foods (admittedly) all the time

where are the hispanics lmao

Since Hispanics are lumped in with whites in that stat, the actual disparity between blacks and whites is even more extreme

>US
>13% blacks

Attached: 1547567981527.jpg (406x347, 47K)

Tbh I’m in the same boat, I don’t want to get too big, looks way too try hard, like you are compensating for having a tiny dick or going bald.

calisthenic works pretty well for me

i was 56kg 1,76mts and after 6 months i am 68kg
working with friends (a personal training and kinesiologist luckily) in the local park for free 3 times a week.

never skip a day, and eat/sleep well

That's literally what their proportion of the country is. People just think it's higher because of how they're pushed in the media.

You aren't going to become too big mate.
It takes time and effort to get big.
For muscle, just increase calories and lift heavy with little or no cardio.

SS + GOMAD should work.

hes getting ready to visit himself

They are over represented in the media. You'd think they are half the country but they aren't. They've been about 13% for half a century since they abort all their babies.

wii fit

age comes to everyone

What if you have a tiny dick and are going bald

vroom vroom