/fraud/ - Slav Masterrace? Edition

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Can't afford to eat but can afford to juice edition.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Attached: 652BFBD9-D8AB-4235-A8D2-7042AB3F0B96.jpg (750x1290, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
forums.t-nation.com/t/what-to-do-with-crystalized-test/125760/2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J6BQDKiYyM
observer.com/2019/01/jeff-bezos-divorce-wife-amazon-money/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Battles_involving_the_Vikings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_raid_warfare_and_tactics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

He could have had any hairstyle and he chose that one.

why does Joe look like a nigger in that pic

post your updated moon face bulk pics

back down to 235 wtf is wrong with me? my body is tapping out from all this food

Attached: 59124F93-1FC7-4177-A16B-634EB5F5460E.jpg (638x666, 82K)

You're probably American.

Tell me how does it feel to have a mutilated dick because your superior kind chose to follow a tradition from God's people?

fuck you I didn’t have a choice

how big of a concern is 500mg test for blood pressure? Do I have to limit my sodium intake? Add more cardio?

pfhahahahaahaha

>15% bf

LMMAAAOOO

Not a problem unless you’re fat (over 15%).

>that pic
WE FLY HIGH
NO LIE
YOU KNOW THIS

>reddit link

Yeah, fuck off

Its mostly estrogen for BP issues. Keep your estrogen under control.

You look fine man, the only thing I would change is the haircut. It's way too narrow up top.

is that you?

Attached: 1546134043043.gif (245x230, 871K)

>
>my point is the only time Slavs were relevant in recent history was when they were led by non-Slavs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
>saved the entirety of Western, Central, Northern and parts of Southern Europe from becoming kebab'b by commanding the single largest cavalry charge in history headed by at the time the single most advanced calvary units to exist lead by a Ukranian born King who was the supreme commander of the Christian Coalition and was hailed by the Pope as the saviour of Christendom and known to the Ottomans afterwards as the Lion of Lechistan

Stop being a fucking retard

BALLIN

stop doing duckface you look like youre about to down a huge cock

I envy that FWHR

Hahaha you have to be at least part italian

Not a big deal for most people.

Sodium, fat def contribute. Baby aspirin daily is good too. Donating blood kinda helps.

Stop feeding the degenerate troll. He's still upset that his """master""" race got ravaged in the Eastern front and literally raped on the homefront by slavs.

thanks. this haircut works fine for me now I think with my hair type. it’s more fine than thick. I envy you and masT thickness

why? you have it too from the pics i’ve seen

maybe. i’m just american

Just compare the number of deaths and you’ll see why Slav subhumans aren’t even worth a cent

I just want to reinforce my point. Every race in Eurasia has had their time in the sun. What we can unite over is shitting all over africans.

Europeans should get along more since we don't have this capitalism v communism divide anymore. Too bad the EU has ruined the idea of Pan-Europeanism by being too overreaching.

Don't worry, those numbers were evened out by all of the literal raping the red army did when they reached german lands in WWII and over the course of 50 years in GDR.

Every german now has some Slavic genes in him. ;) No more pure Aryan.

On TRT maintaining test levels around 900 at trough.
Too fat to consider blasting, there there anything worth adding to aid cutting, without fucking my bloods with trt doc?

A solid diet or cardio.

Some fasting + an anabolic to preserve muscle

like 200mg tren, anavar, 500mcg mtren, etc

Real slavs is a master race, too bad there are too many mongol rapebabies.

Attached: 3699_001.jpg (360x450, 43K)

If you're too fat to blast, don't add anything. Lower your calorie intake and up the training until you've lost enough fat.

You're referring to Germans. There were plenty of Mongolians and other Central Asians in the red army that went around the German homeland raping.

>400 years ago

LMAO

>LMAO HISTORY DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE I SAY SO

are you a Slav?

>cruising
>1/4 vial of test left
>tiny particles are floating in the oil again
How the fuck do i avoid that shit? I've got 3 vials that have at least couple shots worth of test in them but there are floating particles and i can't draw it without sucking them in. I looked for filtered needles but i literally cannot get them unless i order them from other country. Am i droing something wrong? I've been always drawing with 21G but this shit started happening in recent months.

No.

I'm Briton/Anglo-Saxon/Norman.

Your brand is just shit.

Those are 3 separate races.

What kind of particles? Post a pic?

Attached: 160112113934-merkel-putin-dog-1-super-169-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

And?

What do I have to take to achieve kaioken mode?

Same thing happened in vials from 3 different brands and in my current gear the rubber stopper is pretty soft compared to previous.

It hard to tell, very tiny particles that look like tiny hair or a bubble. To small to be visible on a picture

If they weren't there then it's just your gear crystallizing.

Draw out 1cc in one of your syringes. Run the syringe under hot water for a while (without getting the needle wet), push it back into the vial and swirl.

Or, just run the entire vial under hot water until the crystals are gone.

Attached: ygumepuv.jpg (565x754, 17K)

>it's just your gear crystallizing
Crystalizing from what? Vials are kept in same temperature all the time. I think it might be rubber stopper particles from stabbing it too much. I will try the water trick on older vial.

I find it happens eventually when I draw from multiple vials and inevitably get a tiny amount of oil from one vial inside another.

Cold temperatures. You're probably storing the test in a place colder than room temperature. It's a common problem.

forums.t-nation.com/t/what-to-do-with-crystalized-test/125760/2

this. I keep a space heater on to make sure the temps are always about 70*

insane how bezos is worth 126 billion

just contemplate how much fucking money that is, I know most of that is in stocks but still.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J6BQDKiYyM

relevant

his wife is about to take half of it

observer.com/2019/01/jeff-bezos-divorce-wife-amazon-money/

Soon to be 63 billion

Imagine believing you're entitled to 63 billion dollars.

I managed to take a photo of the older vial. That's rubber stopper pieces for sure. In my current vial i can see 3 particles on the bottom but they are almost translucent. I guess i'll start drawing with 25G now.

Attached: 08.jpg (1500x1828, 127K)

Man I love MT2, my hair is already darkening again, looks so much better.

>rubber particles in oil
>three different sources

I draw with a 19-21g needle and have yet to encounter this problem.

Change your drawing techniques. You are inserting the needle way too aggresively apparently.

BUT I SUCKED HIS DICK ONCE A YEAR ON HIS BIRTHDAY

>Norman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, all those vikings would spin 360 around in their graves. Knowing they have fought all those brutal battles to put this fucking sissy on this planet

You would not survive a fucking second in their age of time. I would rip out your heart and eat i alive and squeeze all your twink blood on my face before i am going to battle and fight equal contenders

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 28K)

The US really needs to increase taxes on capital gains.

I've been on gear for 2 years now and i can't remember this thing ever happening to me. This happened last year for the first time with the vial i've posted and i was preparing my shot for tommorow morning and i draw a particle out of the vial again.

Redpill me on sdrol, good for a cut? I heard it all goes away the second you stop using it though.

that’s fucking marriage for you when living in the US. choose wisely

post before and after pics? how many mcgs do you take? any nausea? how has your appetite been?

i’m going to get on it after this bulk ends in a few weeks.

fucking kek

just shoot it and stop complaining

not worth it unless you’re competing or need to show off something. it basically shuttles nutrients and water right to your muscles.

can come with some nasty sides though and is very hard on your liver.

Draw the particles out and toss the syringes with the particles in them.

You're honestly such a retard when it comes to history masT...

Vikings rarely ever fought shit, they were actually terrible fighters. They relied on surprise and speed, get in and then get out as quickly as possible before the garrison could arrive.

Goverments typically prefer to tax the shit out of the poor so they dont have to do things like that

Good for a cut cause you wont feel like eating after a week.

hmmm but I need to already be lean to see the benefits of mast/winny right? and anavar is super mild, adrol/dbol gives me moonface.

I just can’t win

But if you're getting married - get a divorce if you're going to decide to sleep with other married women.

250mcg ed. Nausea is only there for the first couple of days you start it.

Its not a great comparison since the lighting is different but its noticeable.

Attached: Frame_20190120_21_10_24.png (1080x1080, 1.23M)

>T. poorfag

That's impossible because those are pretty much invisible until you start inspecting syringe very closely

>increase capital gains tax
>increase in subsidies for (((certain companies)))

Nah fuck subsidies.

At some point in history they were necessary, but now they're absolutely not. Considering every fucking company is outsourcing for cheaper labor in India and China.

Then why do you want taxes? You have subsidise something unless you just want it going into politician pockets.

Tax and spend, tax and spend.

Better. Dark hair is always superior

Blond hair is for fucking .cu.cks. I wish i had light eyes tho. Light eyes + dark hair is always superior is every way both for men and woman

>Vikings rarely ever fought shit, they were actually terrible fighters.
>You're honestly such a retard when it comes to history masT...
HOLY FUCK. They plundered and attacked big parts of England you dumb fuck

run superdrol. I wouldn’t go over 14mg per day unless you’re getting something out of it

funny my parents didn’t do this lol. somehow they’re still together, regretting all their fuckups

looking good dude. i’d also attribute it to you dropping the test. my hair has become much thicker since dropping

Deca on its own promotes hair repair and growth, based on its dhn properties.

Acne is also completely clearing up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Battles_involving_the_Vikings

BTFO

If I've injured myself while cutting should I eat at maintenance while recovering or should I keep dieting and train around it?
It's relatively minor either a strained muscle or light tendinitis.

yup nandrolone has been great. I want to stay on this shit forever but the calcium buildup will have me cruising back on test.

Bpc

200mg test 200mg deca is a very common official trt protocol.

It won't cause major issues long term.

I don’t see a point in running deca with test at all especially at a low dose unless your joints are completely fucked.

nandrolone is more anabolic and less androgenic and throwing it in with test at low doses even then would probably call for use of AIs.

npp/tren/mast may be my next move

I was actually thinking of agricultural and private service subsidies rather than general public service subsidies at the moment.

50-100mg test 200mg deca is also possible.

If you're worried about hair don't use masteron and have some caber on hand.

fuck I meant test p, tren a, and mast p

what would be better then, just proviron? i’m not shedding at all on proviron.

have plenty of caber sitting around lol.

They attacked unarmed peasants you fuck wit, stole all their shit and then left as soon as enough soldiers had shown up. They didn't like to actually fight but did if they had to.

Why do you think Normandy even became a fucking thing? King of France was getting pissed that his garrison just could not respond fast enough to Rollo fucking his towns and he couldn't stop the viking settlements, so he just fucking gave up Normandy.

Rollo himself never had to fucking fight the King of France.

Want to go through all of those and tell me how many of those resulted in Viking victories? Not as many as you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_raid_warfare_and_tactics
>Viking raids from the late 8th to the early 10th century consisted of "hit-and-run" style raids that would bring riches back to their respective lands.

>However, it was more common practice for Vikings to beach their regular warships on land, where their battle tactics contained elements of surprise. "Vikings were notorious for laying ambushes and using woods to lay in wait for armies approaching along established roads."[

> Deceit, stealth, and ruthlessness were not seen as cowardly.

>During raids the Vikings targeted religious sites because of their vulnerability

>Warriors could be as young as 11 years old.[10] Various basic physical tests were required to join the Viking forces, but these tests were considered easy to pass.[10]

Stop spreading fucking myths for fuck sake. The same shit you do with the Japanese.

The vikings were good at what they were good at and they were feared because of it. They were not feared because they were some mighty force of Odin stomping on Anglo skulls with horned helmets. They were feared because they were quick, surprising, efficient and did not care about the rules of engagement at the time.

Just test and tren will do plenty for you.

As much as I like masteron it did cause minor damage to my hair last time which took a while to regain. Turns out I'm not as immume as I thought.

think my angolan gf is giving me another chance after the nigerian prostitute affair (again)

yesterday she bent me over naked on the dining table and ate out my ass and sucked my cock and balls from behind

hoping she will escalate to strapon etc

"no homo"

jesus dude this blog loooool

will keep that in mind. wouldn’t proviron do the same thing though since it’s a DHT?

did you shower before she ate you out

What has to do with your fucking statement saying they never or ''RARELY" fought at all you fucking twink loser.

There are enough battles they have bought you fucking AUSTICS CANCEROUS HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOTTTT

I would pay top dollar to put you and me in a fucking cage so i can show you how a viking would fuck and ripp you apart. Little proton on your twink body but i will eat you anyway. We leave nothing behind

Raping and eating a men alive is the ultimate way of showing dominance

what's with the etc

Not really, I'm not that familiar with the differences anymore but its masteron specifically thats notorious for hairloss.

DONT FORGET THE WOMAN WIG before you getting pegged

gender trade sex is the way to do it

>what's with the etc
This a blue board you savage

How does a list of battle indicate they fought all the time? The viking age lasted for about 250 years. You know how many battles were on that page? 64. That's 1 battle for about every 4 years. That's pretty fucking rare to me.

Attached: 35408783745870.png (250x250, 90K)

> raping and eating a men alive to show dominance

holy shit I am dying

are you going to run fin with the deca only? i’m sure the test isn’t out of your system yet

how do I get my gf to do this

Only when issues show up. According to the same article that reccomends fina being on high enough amounts of deca wont cause dick issues (1.2g).

Same reason I'm not taking any caber, don't use until issues show up or you'll just complicate things for nothing.